Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Carpet & Rug Retailers
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in North York  >  Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Reviews for Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Carpet

Sam's the man when it comes to carpet. He came over several times with different samples to select from. He was very accommodating. His work was very neat, clean and efficient. We came back 6 months later without hesitation. We highly recommend Sam for any of your carpeting needs. ~R and R

Thank you for your taking the time to write me a positive review. I appreciate your support

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Carpet Runners on Stairs

I needed very thick Asian carpet runners that I had purchased installed on four staircases in my townhome. Sam came on time and did an exceptional job. I was not aware that carpet on stairs still needed to be stretched and Sam measured and stretched the carpet on each step so it turned out great. I would highly recommend him for any flooring need.

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto

Church baby room carpet installation

Our church baby room carpet glue failed, and the original installer refused to come back out and reglue it. In spite of a busy schedule, Sam agreed to do our (admittedly small) job. He communicated well, and gave us a reasonable price. Once our schedules coincided, he came out and did the job quickly and efficiently. Thanks Sam!

Your feedback is highly valuable. Happy to hear that your expectations were meant. Thank you Phil

Carpet Installation on Stairs

Sam installed berber carpet on the stairs, after ripping out the existing one - very satisfied with his work! He offers competitive pricing and was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.

Best,
Jin

Hi Jin, I'm sorry that you were having issues posting your feedback that I greatly appreciate. Thank you for taking the time to express your support on this public platform. All the best to you

james in Toronto
james in Toronto

Basement carpet installation

After many searches of carpet installers, I found Sam in Safeway Flooring to be the best value, most reliable and on time and amazing installation. Highly recommend it for any of your carpet installation.

Your positive review is a testament to the fact that I was able to live up to your expectations. Thank you James

Rocco in Milton
Rocco in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Basement carpet renovation

He was a super nice guy and put a lot of effort and care into his craft. He did an amazing job on our carpet. It was reasonably priced also. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Rocco,
It was a pleasure serving you guys. Thank you so much for you support.

Ameet in Brampton
Ameet in Brampton

Master Bedroom Carpet install

Sams' the man! Had him in to give us an estimate on carpeting our master bedroom and he provided us with many samples and different price points. He was humble and honest and was able to get to work immediately. The work he did was top notch. We may plan to carpet the other rooms upstairs and if and when we do - Sam will get the call. Thanks Sam!

Hello Ameet, it's a great source of pleasure to know that I lived up to your expectations. Thank you for making time to write your encouraging review. Thank you again

Sam

Elisa in Markham
Elisa in Markham

Excellent carpet repair!

We were getting ready to sell our home and although the carpet upstairs was in good condition, there were multiple ripples/buckles that needed to be stretched out. I called Sam and he provided excellent service and results. He went the extra mile to nail down some floor boards that were causing the ripple effect in the hallway. Service was fast, efficient and affordable. He did such a good job that my agent is going to refer him to her clients. A big plus for me is that I didn't have to move the large furniture out of the bedroom, he used sliders to shift the furniture as needed. Overall I could not be happier with Sam and the job he did.

Hi Elisa,

I'm genuinely happy to hear that you're satisfied with the work I performed in your property, and I appreciate your taking the time to write such a positive review. All the best to you Elisa

rvibrady
rvibrady

Carpet installation

I live in a penthouse and I needed my carpets changed in the spare rooms. I had my carpets replace by, Sam. The work he did was amazing, he was professional all the way. Also, had my neighbors come over to see his work and they were very impressed as well.

Thank you Brady for investing your trust in my company. We at Safeway Carpet & Flooring strive to meet our costumers' expectations and exceed them in most cases. Thank you again and I wish you and your wife all the best.

sergyd
sergyd

Staircase carpet replacement

The work is professionally done. Everything was on time and according to schedule. The scope of work, variety and quality of materials were explained in very understandable manner.

I'm really glad that you are satisfied with our services. Thank you for your positive feedback.

More about Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Safeway Carpet & Flooring prides itself in providing quality professional carpet sales and installation services at competitive rates with a personalized edge across the GTA. Our goal is to offer my clients the highest levels of service and suitable products, all for the most reasonable prices possible. Safeway flooring has ...