Floor Laying & Refinishing

Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Living Room

Sam and his team completed a living room flooring installation project for my family that involved removal of old carpet and installing engineered hardwood floors. The team was tidy and professional and Sam was very personable. They went above and beyond what I would normally expect in terms efficiency. The price was very reasonable as well. We had a small challenge with a transition piece reducer and Sam came back to site immediately to take a look and is working with us. I would highly recommend Safeway and look forward to future projects with them!

Cameron in Windsor
Cameron in Windsor
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great service

From day 1 when I reached out the communication was great they were on top of everything! At times they felt more focused on hitting my deadline than I was

Clear Communication - Great Service - Job Well done

Murray
Murray
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Carpet Stretching

Excellent service. Good communication, came on time, good price, and the carpet looks considerably better than it did.

Vanora in Toronto
Vanora in Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

tread carpeting on stairs

in an attempt to surprise my husband while he was away, i contacted Safeway to see if they could provide a quote on treads for 13 stairs leading up to the second floor. my request was answered almost immediately and a home visit was done the next day. Sam assessed my needs, provided various options and we settled on the best solution. Knowing the time constraint of having this completed before my husband returned home, Sam was able to accommodate my request and the treads were installed a few days later. No mess, no muss, a very efficient and a very lovely experience that i would recommend to anyone looking for a company for carpet/flooring work.

Hi Vanora,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, and I'm glad to hear that you had a lovely experience dealing with me. Thank you for your recommendation.

Best regards
Toronto

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Carpet Installation

Sam from Safeway was very Professional in the whole process, from explaining the product to the actual installation, everything went seamlessly.
I would highly recommend and reuse them in the Future

Thank you for review. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife.

Warm regards

Saud in Toronto
Saud in Toronto

Urgent Laminate Flooring Project

This was my second project with Safeway Flooring and Safeway exceeded my expectation. Even though I was not in town and urgently needed to get the carpet in my condo changed with laminate flooring, Safeway made the process seamless. They visited the unit to check what colour material to install, met for the second time to have the colour & materials approved and got going. Finishing within time. During the project, an issue came from my end and they were very supportive and after the project an issue came from their end, which they rectified within two days! Safeway went above and beyond, save time on searching for your flooring contractor by just going ahead with Safeway!

Hi Saud,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your feedback with us.

Best regards
Safeway Carpet and Flooring
Toronto

Muneeb in Scarborough
Muneeb in Scarborough
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Staircase carpets

We got in touch with Sam through a referral. He spent time with us explaining all about carpets and the process. Gave us great recommendations. The process from start until the end was smooth with no hiccups. He cleaned the required area and took care of all garbage. Him and his team are excellent and i personally recommend him to others and will contact him in future.

PHENOMENAL FLOORING COMPANY!!

Sam and his team did a phenomenal job replacing the flooring in my Toronto apartment!!

They were fast, fair, respectful, communicative, careful and carried themselves with a high level of integrity.

Everything was done in a matter of days and the workers even stayed late to finish the job on time. Sam came by every single day to check up on how things were progressing + provided pointers to his workers to ensure quality control. He wanted to make sure I was happy with everything - thats the level of professionalism and customer service I look for.

Im glad I chose Safeway Flooring to help with my renovation and I hope to work with Sam again in the future!!

Paula from Toronto
Paula from Toronto

Carpet removal and hardwood floor installation

We just had our 23 year-old carpet removed from the stairs and 2nd floor hallway & master bedroom. We needed the new hardwood floor to match the existing maple on the main floor.

Sam took great care to procure the right wood and stain and gave us a very fair estimate. All our questions were met with a very quick and attentive response from Sam, who explained how the job would proceed and made sure we were happy with the results.

Sam's crew, led by Alex, was very prompt, thorough and hardworking. The work was done in 4 days and we are very happy with the result.

We highly recommend Safeway Flooring and will definitely consider them for a future job.

Melyssa
Melyssa

Basement carpet

We hired Safeway to install our basement carpet. Sam was extremely professional throughout the entire process. He provided beautiful options and gave advice on what carpet was best suited for our space. Were thrilled with how everything turned out. The workmanship is perfect and the carpet looks wonderful. Sam was fast, thorough, and the price was more than reasonable.

More about Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Safeway Carpet & Flooring prides itself on providing quality professional carpet sales and installation services at competitive rates with a personalized edge across the GTA. Our goal is to offer my clients the highest levels of service and suitable products, all for the most reasonable prices possible.

Safeway flooring has been the preferred option of flooring service provider in both residential and commercial. With over 21 years of flooring experience you can be confident that your new floors will be installed with the highest quality service and workmanship. Whether your project is big or small, residential or commercial, we cater for all types of carpet and flooring (laminate, vinyl, hardwood and tiles) installation. We supply and install quality and guaranteed products at unbeatable prices and provide excellent customer service.

Carpet Installers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, and Stair Builders
Hardwood staircase remodeling hardwood Laminate Vinyl flooring Residential carpet Commercial carpet Carpet tiles Vinyl planks VCT Engineered Hardwood Laminate Ceramic tiles MDF baseboard Wood Baseboards Vinyl base Iron pickets and handrails
Installation of Wall to Wall Carpet, Carpet Tile, Laminate, Hardwood, Ceramic tiles, LVT (luxury vinyl tile, VCT (vinyl composition tile) and Vinyl Sheets Hardwood staircase remodeling Carpet Runners
Shaw Mohawk Beauliue Canadian made carpet and wood
Chevron herringbone subway style modern staircase retro piano style
Carpet supply and installation Flooring supply and installation Wood and rubber trims supply and installation Staircase design and remodeling Iron pickets custom handrails posts
1999
Cash, e-transfers Paypal, Visa, Master Card, American Express
Home Depot Carpet and Flooring Installation certificate, WHIMIS, WSIB, 5 Million Liability Insurance
Business Administration
no job is too small or big
1 year labour warranty. Plus respective manufacture's warranty. Kindly ask more details.