Downflow

Reviews for Downflow

Shaheena in Brampton
Shaheena in Brampton

Fix Water Heater

My hot water heater suddenly stopped working and I didn't know what to do, I just recently replaced the old existing water heater to this new high efficient and safer one
so I called my rental company but no one answered ( new year ) , , so I left a couple of messages but I got no reply. I also called couple of other companies out of which one showed up but were unable to fix the problem and then my cousin recommended me to Downflow. So I called them, Anhum was very fast, effective and fixed the problem in no time. I would recommend Downflow to anyone, because of their price, experience and the amazing service they provide.