Moody Construction Corp.

General Contractors
Forman Ave. Toronto ON M4S 2S7
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Moody Construction Corp.

Reviews for Moody Construction Corp.

Gate

Greg Moody has no weakness.

He is the most conscientious contractor I have ever met. His attention to detail is unparalleled. He comes prepared. He possesses a wealth of knowledge. He leaves the site spotless. The finished look for every job he’s ever done for us has always exceeded expectations.

Greg will be contacted for every job we ever undertake.

Gate

Greg Moody has no weakness.

Greg will be contacted for every job we ever undertake.

Derek Barber from Old Toronto
Derek Barber from Old Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

General Contractor

We hired Moody Construction (Greg) to patch up our drywall after a rewiring project and also to replace a bathtub (and the adjacent tiling). Greg proved to be incredibly trustworthy on the pricing side of things and the quality of his work is excellent - everything came in at or slightly below estimates for our project and we really liked the end results. Greg worked closely with us in the planning process to ensure that everything would be exactly what we wanted and that things were done in a cost-efficient manner. Of particular note, everything was cleaned up on a daily basis, the drywall patches were so perfect that we even debated whether we would need to repaint, and he paid close attention to the small details such as doing a custom job to match a hidden baseboard to the others in the room. We will continue to hire Greg for all future projects that we undertake.

Ralf from Davisville Village
Ralf from Davisville Village

Several in the house

We've had many projects done, but no one has approached the professionalism, courtesy, and efficiency of Greg of Moody Construction Corp. From the initial planning to final clean up, it was a complete pleasure. Greg demonstrated a keen eye for design, produced exquisite joinery, and always maintained attention to detail. Highest praise; ten out of ten. Next Job, our Bathroom!

Rita from Toronto
Rita from Toronto

Firewall and bracing in my unfinished attic

NOTE: The firewall cost was split with my neighbour so the cost is only reflecting my portion.

Greg is the best contractor I have worked with to-date. His costs are very reasonable, he is extremely reliable, and the quality of his work is excellent. I've used him for 3 different projects now and wouldn't think of calling anyone else.

J.Luesink in Toronto
J.Luesink in Toronto

Repair bathroom leak, Dining room ceiling

I'm late in submitting my comments (Greg did some work for me in 2011)
... but really feel Greg deserves the accolades...
When I looked up at my ceiling late one evening, I discovered a rather obvious bulge in my dining room ceiling... poked it and my finger went directly through the ceiling! Panicking, I contacted a friend for a recommendation and he gave me Gregs contact info. Greg responded immediately and, despite his busy schedule, squeezed me in and immediately repaired the leak and fully repaired the ceiling within days. Good as new.
He is honest, fair and very personable. I couldn't have been happier with his services. Would hire him again for sure. Highly recommended.

Donna in North York
Donna in North York
4 reviews North York, ON

Re-tile kitchen and entryway

Greg did work for us in 2011, but I have just joined Homestars, so finally getting around to writing a review.

We had issues in our condo where the tiles became separated from the floor and were only held in place by the grout. Greg did a lot of research to determine why this happened and used some different products to ensure that it wouldn't happen again with our new tiles. Greg went out of his way to ensure that we were 100% satisfied with the work (he even replaced a chipped tile that we noticed).

Jan goodman in Toronto
Jan goodman in Toronto

Investigated a plumbing situation and buildt a new front portch.

Moody Construction Corp.
416-322-3071
Forman Ave.
Toronto
M4S 2S7

Greg opened our dining room ceiling, investigated the plubming and then repaired and painted. I was impressed with the care taken around the antique furniture and the cleanliness of the job.

Our new front porch is amazing! We've had numerous compliments about the design. Again, Greg worked quickly and neatly... finished in under the week. The quilt-like wood border is exacting and beautiful. The porch definitely increased the value of our home. Bravo Moody Construction!

Dimitri in Toronto
Dimitri in Toronto

Built a fully-insulated cold room

Moody Construction did a superb job. Greg gave me price/quality material options and let me choose. His quality was outstanding and integrity was second to none. I wish he was my neighbor.

More about Moody Construction Corp.

Moody Construction Corp. specializes in Framing, Drywall, Ceramic tile, Wood flooring, Trim, Decks, Sheds, Home Maintenance and Renovations, Retail space, Commercial & Residential, Small to large projects. We strive to provide a quality job along with an enjoyable experience for the customer.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?