Perfecto Painting & Renovation

Best of 2015 winner 2 timesBest of 2015winner 2 times

Reviews for Perfecto Painting & Renovation

noreen in Brampton
noreen in Brampton

repaired living room ceiling, replastered and painted

Very professional, good, and honest. They did not rush through the work, yet did a thorough and complete job in a time efficient manner. They were punctual and left the work area spotless when finished.

Thank you Noreen for taking the time to write a review, much appreciated. It is our pleasure to serve our clients and deliver a quality job. We will be more than glad to serve you again.

ag
ag

Good people, Good work

The first thing I would like to mention is that they are good people with good attitude that you can put your trust in. This is a quality that is very important for me. And when you add methodical, high quality work and competitive prices, there isnt a lot that can beat this package.
Rene did a wonderful interior paint job for our whole house. Its been almost a month now and I dont have any complains about his work. From the time of initial inspection, till the time he left after completing the job, I received good information from the wealth of knowledge and experience he has. Apart from the paint job, he also help fix a leaky plumbing problem in my kitchen and take down a dry wall in my living room. Needless to say, the work was very thorough.

Thank you AG for taking the time to write a review, much appreciated. It is our pleasure to serve our clients and deliver a quality job. We will be more than glad to serve you again.

dave.munshaw in Mississauga
dave.munshaw in Mississauga

Basement Reno

Rene and team were very personable, professional, kept their deadlines and helpful along the way. Quote was 100% on target with no hidden charges. Communication leading up to project and during was great. Came back a couple weeks later for a few touch ups without hesitation. delivered as promised.

Thank you Dave for taking the time to write a review, much appreciated. It is our pleasure to serve you and deliver a quality job.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Painting

We used Perfecto Painting services to paint our house and we received a great service, they are professional and willing to help. We were very satisfied with the job performed.

Thank you for the kind review! We look forward to working together again.

Pamela from Leslieville
Pamela from Leslieville

SEAMLESS, PROFESSIONAL, OLD WORLD QUALITY

I had extensive work done to replace knob and tube wiring in my 1908 house. The electricians left behind as little damage as possible, but I still had dozens of rectangular holes in the walls and ceilings where they fished the wires through.

I called Perfecto and sent them some photos. Because the job was straightforward and I received a fair estimate over the phone, I felt comfortable having them start right away with no site visit.

A true professional, owner Rene takes pride in smooth, clean, and thorough work. He patched every hole with care, then returned promptly to do the sanding and touch-up paint.

His assistant followed behind, ensuring efficient workflow and an immaculate worksite. I'm having new floors and baseboards installed, and I will definitely hire Perfecto again when we get to the finishing touches.

I'd enclose photos, but you can't even tell where the repairs were done. Five stars all the way.

Thank you for the kind and flattering message. We look forward to working with you again!

Gilles in Mississauga
Gilles in Mississauga

Ceiling repair

A wall removed, left behind is on one side a smooth ceiling, the other side is an old flattened popcorn plaster and both sides are at a different height. A few holes left behind with new pot lights added and a dining room chandelier moved. The end product is perfectly smooth, it makes the room larger and..... perfect!

Thank you Gilles, my pleasure to serve you!
I'll be more than happy to provide best service whenever is needed.

Condo Painting

Rene painted my open concept condo from the front entrance through the kitchen and to the living/dining room. He was very precise and did an excellent job. I appreciated how the floors were completely covered by drop cloths and that all furniture and even kitchen cabinets and appliances were protected by plastic draping.
Would unreservedly recommend.

Thank you, we are very glad to hear that your are happy with the service provided, it is our pride to serve our clients efficiently!

Ceiling repair & paint

Rene and company were prompt, courteous, and most importantly, neat and tidy during the whole process. They did a fantastic job. You'd never know there was once a giant hole in our dinning room ceiling.

Thank you, it is our pleasure to provide the best service to our clients!

J.M. in North york
J.M. in North york

Plastering and painting

I was delighted to meet with Rene again after his first work at my house a few years ago. This time I asked for repair to an area of plaster in the ceiling and crown moulding and painting of the entire ceiling and moulding. Once again, Rene responded to my request for an estimate within a couple of days, gave me a full explanation of the work required and suggested a reasonable date to start the work. His estimate was fair.
The entire work was finished in two days and the result is excellent. The involved area of my house was left completely tidy. Thank you, Rene for a job well done. J.M.

Thank you J.M. my pleasure to serve you again!

Nicki
Nicki

Plastering

Our walls and ceilings were full of holes after a complete re-wiring. Rene was very quick to come by and provide a quote and it was the most reasonable out of 3 companies I contacted. Once I decided to go with Perfecto, he was back within a day to start the project. The plastering was very well done, especially on the ceiling where he matched the old swirls and designs. He and his partner were very pleasant to deal with and they left the house clean each day. I would highly recommend Perfecto for plastering.

Thank you Nicki for taking the time to write a review, we are very glad to hear that you are happy with our service, it was our pleasure to serve you!

More about Perfecto Painting & Renovation

Painting and Renovation Contractors:

[info@perfecto.services]
[647-339-7665]

Helping the GTA with over 10 years of experience, Perfecto Painting and Renovations is a division of Sion Construction Inc. providing quality services ranging from painting to almost any type of renovation/restoration for reasonable prices. Whether it’s residential or commercial, be assured that the job will be professionally done to achieve, and go beyond your expectations.
We work directly with you to ensure your satisfaction. It’s evident that you have your needs and schedule and we try to work around these to get the job done in the necessary time frame. Excellence is key in our company and we constantly strive for it. Our job is not finished until we meet your complete satisfaction.

Contact us today for a FREE ESTIMATION: