The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

Waterproofing
6-2416 Haines Rd Mississauga ON L4Y 1Y6
Waterproofing
The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

Reviews for The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Warranty work on injection done in 2015

Jeremy arrived to fix warranty work for a basement crack that had been injected for $500.00 in 2015. This leaked in 2018, appointment was booked but unfortunately the appointment was cancelled and no one called back to rebook and the mailbox was full. Thought they had gone out of business. This time called left a message under the require an estimate email and Mike called back a couple hours later and offered to be here the next day to fix.
Jeremy has fixed the leak. Hope all goes well. Jeremy was wonderful and informative and has re-injected the wall, was fully covered by warranty.

shawn in Barrie
shawn in Barrie
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement water leak repair

Hello Michael.

I want to express my greatest thanks for helping us fix our water issue at our rental property in Ottawa. We were under a time line crunch at the end of summer with the renters moving into the house in a few weeks. We had to get this issue fixed beforehand and we were so glad you could fit us in your schedule. The job was only one room, but your explanation of what had to be done was very clear and gave us the confidence to move forward with the project. We do not live in Ottawa so there was a lot of trust involved with leaving the property in your hands. Even though we never met in person! The project was done on time and the house was well looked after. The project went as exactly planned, the cleanup was very satisfactory and best part is no more water leaks! The room was rebuilt successfully. My renter moved in to a new room with no issues.

Thank you once again and if there is anyone that wants to speak with me as a reference please just let me know.

Best regards,

Shawn Court

Landlord 1477 Queensdale Ottawa.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Window Well

Basement leaked from window. Jeremy came today and was very professional and helpful. He cleared the blockage and let me know what to do to prevent it from happening again. He also pointed out some other drainage problems and how I can fix them. Very happy with service from The Crack Doctor!

Jessyka.Potvin
Jessyka.Potvin
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Crack In Fondation Repair

Great customer service, took the time to walk around the house with us. Even discovered a second crack we were not aware of. Got that repaired as well.
Job well done. Nice clean repair. Highly Recommend.

Private User reviews Renfrew, ON

BAD BAD SERVICE

Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever received. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. After spending $5.000 on ONE SUMP PUMP & reposition my original 2nd sump pump with NO repairs of ANYTHING WHATSOVER as promised 2 months ago, I had more water leak into the basement. When I ask Mike all the promised, he simple said Your $5000.00 is finished you need to give me more money .After placing several calls and leaving several messages over a week and half long period and getting absolutely no response for him to come back. I finally just give up and look for someone else to shell out more money for the initial problem that was not fixed LITERALLY TOOK ME TO THE CLEANERS. BAD.. BAD SERVICE.

Gord in Burlington
Gord in Burlington

Do NOT use The Crack Doctor

Similar to other reviews I have been trying to reach these guys for the last 6 weeks for warranty work. Their voicemail for warranty work is full and not taking messages and they dont respond to eMail. I tried every number on their site and got the same result. I tried the option to request a quote which was accepting voicemails but not surprisingly . . . no response.

I dont know if they are out of business or just offer extremely poor customer service but highly recommend finding an alternate service provider.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

They do not respond to emails or calls if its warranty related

The crack doctor filled a crack in our basement in 2014. All was fine until this spring. We have been trying to contact them in regards to their ‘transferable lifetime warranty’ since late February/ early March. Haven’t heard a peep! They do not respond if they know it’s not new work or warranty related!! Life time warranty- yeah right!

Pauline
Pauline
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Very poor service....DO NOT RECOMMEND

The Crack Dr. Installed an internal drainage system with sump pump in August 2017. It failed in April 2018. Customer service was horrible...the calls were never returned. We had to hire another company to come in to investigate and that company found 3 feet of terror weeping tile not connected....this is why we flooded again..do not use this company! Poor workmanship, and no customer service after. -10

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Poor warranty

Had work done with them several years ago. They had to come back and do a repair. At which point they will likely tell you that there is a leaking tie hole and that you need that fixed as well Good luck getting them to respond to repair under warranty. They will give you a run around. Not calling back. Not respond to emails.

James Forrestal
James Forrestal
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Overpriced, and Overhyped!

After some flooding in my basement, I called TCD to come investigate the source and to also help with removal mold that formed as a result. I hear of their ads on the radio all the time and thought I'd give them a call. Total rip
Some 20-something year old kid came with a measuring wheel, spent about 7 minutes in the basement, and came up with a quote that exceeded $10K! I asked him about the mold removal, and he said "Oh yeah, one second, I'll go back down to check."

No thanks. I asked him to leave. Will never use this company.

More about The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc. is a licensed, award winning foundation waterproofing company offering the full spectrum of waterproofing solutions to help keep your home dry, safe and healthy. From old to new, we specialize in waterproofing all sorts of structures and we are dedicated to proving you with ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Vaughan?