Supreme Custom Shutters

Shutters & Blinds
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Uxbridge  >  Supreme Custom Shutters

Reviews for Supreme Custom Shutters

Wood Shutters job was crap

Business run by brothers, they outsource installation, poorly spray painted, weak construction, incorrectly measured, and full of attitude. I escalated matter to owners Ashington but he swore back. A Real sloppy job.

Stay away

Very untrustworthy company. One third of shutters don't open/close properly. They missed 2 shutters in my order. After calling dozens of times and promised 4 times that they would install the final pieces, they never showed up and didn't even call to cancel. Worst customer service ever. Stay away! Am considering legal action.

Lauralee in Vaughan
Lauralee in Vaughan

Shutters

Great price. Amazing quality. Cheaper than everywhere else. We got 4 other quotes. My shutters were installed 6 days after recieiving my quote, and my house looks amazing. Very impressed. Would recommend Supreme Shutters to anyone.

Poor Quality Product and Deceitful Practices

I ordered shutters for 3 windows. Installation was quick, product looked nice. Few hours after installation noticed awful toxic smell coming from one of the shutters. We contacted the company multiple times over 6 months to come remedy the situation. We were spoken to disrespectfully, stood up a number of times, and had our phone calls screened. The company did say they would make us new blinds, but never delivered. They were deceitful and condescending. They have not delivered on their promise and after calling them dozens of times we have given up (which is exactly what they were hoping for). We took the blinds down ourselves a few days after installation. They have been in the garage for 7 months now without any dissipation in the toxic smell. We will be throwing them out.

Carla in Scarborough
Carla in Scarborough

GREAT SERVICE

I used Supreme Shutters after doing my research and I'm glad I chose them for many reasons. They are professionals right from booking an appointment for a quote to getting the shutters installed. They had even promised a 10 day guarantee and installed the shutters in 8 days. They are friendly and really efficient in what they do. I would recommend Supreme Shutters at any given time, they are amazing!

shutters

i am so happy with this company the came in do what they had to and every thy was very satisfied and i will fully recommended this company to any one at any time quality work and very happy with the service

Courtney  in Scarborough
Courtney in Scarborough

Amazing Shutters

I cannot recommend this company enough! From the moment you call them, to the moment that they complete their work, it is an absolute joy to work with them. To be honest I was a bit hesitant at first because of the reviews, but the quote I got was amazing compared to three other places I looked into, as well as the turn-around time, so I decided to give it a go.
My husband and I were a bit nervous but we were saving so much money with this company, and i am SOOO glad we chose this place. Everyone compliments our shutters and I recommend Supreme Shutters and Blinds any chance I get! The installers gave a from from (2-4 PM) and came at around 3:40. Everything was done in a timely manner, quicker than I even expected. Two of the shutters were a bit off, so measurements were re-done and I got the replacements two days later.
Once again, thank you Deryck and thank you to the other installers that came and did this fantastic job. I am pleased with your service - and look forward to working with you again in the future.
Our shutters were made and brought to us within 3 weeks.
The installers were respectful and professional, and did everything quicker than I imagine.

just a low time fraudster

Long story short, guy took our deposit never showed up. after going for court for two years, the court issues his arrest warrant due to him not showing up to court (contempt of court or something its called) and to my knowledge it has bene a year at least he has never been arrested, and even if he was he is going to be held for a few days for not showing up to court and none of us will get our money back. The court system is for rich people, us suckers are screwed. Jackie the secretary knew damn well what he was doing too, but i am not sure if she had any & benefit from it. peace out.