Shutters & Blinds

Vonnette Cooper in Whitby
Vonnette Cooper in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Supreme Custom Shutters

Supreme Shutters wasn’t my first choice, but they came highly recommended by my neighbor and some associates at work, so I thought, why not give them a try. I honestly have to say that Supreme Shutters, exceeded my expectations. Not only was I impressed by the quick response time to any questions or concerns I had, I was equally impressed with the quick service, quality of workmanship and how much the finished product enhanced my property value and curb appeal! The customer service is exceptional, I loved the quick response time! I requested a quote on a Monday Evening and by Saturday morning of the same week, my shutters were installed with exquisite craftsmanship. I’m extremely happy with choosing Supreme Shutters as they went above and beyond to ensure my needs were not only met, but surpassed my expectations!

Courtney  in Scarborough
Courtney in Scarborough
2 reviews Midland, ON

Amazing quality for a decent price!

I went with Supreme Shutters because they were recommended by a friend. Honestly I had shutters in the past and this quality is 100000x better than before! THIS IS SOLID WOOD, and they are manufactured from the company itself. I had my quote on Tuesday, and had my shutters installed that following Saturday. They said it can take up to 10 days but it was even less than a week. I'm really glad I chose Supreme Shutters, not only was the price right, but the service was impeccable. THANK YOU AGAINNN, my house looks amazing with the new shutters i couldnt thank ur company enough !!!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Stay away

Very untrustworthy company. One third of shutters don't open/close properly. They missed 2 shutters in my order. After calling dozens of times and promised 4 times that they would install the final pieces, they never showed up and didn't even call to cancel. Worst customer service ever. Stay away! Am considering legal action.

Lauralee in Vaughan
Lauralee in Vaughan

Shutters

Great price. Amazing quality. Cheaper than everywhere else. We got 4 other quotes. My shutters were installed 6 days after recieiving my quote, and my house looks amazing. Very impressed. Would recommend Supreme Shutters to anyone.

Poor Quality Product and Deceitful Practices

I ordered shutters for 3 windows. Installation was quick, product looked nice. Few hours after installation noticed awful toxic smell coming from one of the shutters. We contacted the company multiple times over 6 months to come remedy the situation. We were spoken to disrespectfully, stood up a number of times, and had our phone calls screened. The company did say they would make us new blinds, but never delivered. They were deceitful and condescending. They have not delivered on their promise and after calling them dozens of times we have given up (which is exactly what they were hoping for). We took the blinds down ourselves a few days after installation. They have been in the garage for 7 months now without any dissipation in the toxic smell. We will be throwing them out.

Carla in Scarborough
Carla in Scarborough

GREAT SERVICE

I used Supreme Shutters after doing my research and I'm glad I chose them for many reasons. They are professionals right from booking an appointment for a quote to getting the shutters installed. They had even promised a 10 day guarantee and installed the shutters in 8 days. They are friendly and really efficient in what they do. I would recommend Supreme Shutters at any given time, they are amazing!

shutters

416-410-4549
107 Mosley St
L4H 1H2

i am so happy with this company the came in do what they had to and every thy was very satisfied and i will fully recommended this company to any one at any time quality work and very happy with the service

Courtney  in Scarborough
Courtney in Scarborough
2 reviews Midland, ON

Amazing Shutters

I cannot recommend this company enough! From the moment you call them, to the moment that they complete their work, it is an absolute joy to work with them. To be honest I was a bit hesitant at first because of the reviews, but the quote I got was amazing compared to three other places I looked into, as well as the turn-around time, so I decided to give it a go.
My husband and I were a bit nervous but we were saving so much money with this company, and i am SOOO glad we chose this place. Everyone compliments our shutters and I recommend Supreme Shutters and Blinds any chance I get! The installers gave a from from (2-4 PM) and came at around 3:40. Everything was done in a timely manner, quicker than I even expected. Two of the shutters were a bit off, so measurements were re-done and I got the replacements two days later.
Once again, thank you Deryck and thank you to the other installers that came and did this fantastic job. I am pleased with your service - and look forward to working with you again in the future.
Our shutters were made and brought to us within 3 weeks.
The installers were respectful and professional, and did everything quicker than I imagine.

Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Uxbridge?