New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Jack Accardo from Woodbridge
Jack Accardo from Woodbridge
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Home security

They were so friendly and helpful Installation was clean and quickly installed Tech showed me most of the functions follow up call from there office to see if I was satisfied with the service. This company is on the ball and would recommend them for all your security services

Hi Jack, we really appreciate the review and would like to thank you for your business. We are happy to be the company that monitors your home and if you need anything else, please let us know. Thanks once again!

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Alarm Intercom and Cameras Installation

Assisted Review

I had New Age Security take care of Alarm, Intercom and Camera Installations they were excellent and provided me with an professional service. The technicians that came to my house were very knowledgeable and did an amazing job.

Hi John, we really appreciate the review and also thank you for your business. If you need anything else you know where to find us.

Giovanni from Toronto
Giovanni from Toronto

Alarm Monitoring

Assisted Review

I am very happy to go with New Age Security because the technician that came to my house was on time and very respectful. Very educated and kind he showed a lot of respect for my property.

Giovanni we would like to say thank you for the review and the time taken to do this, this means a lot for us. We are glad our techs respected your property this is company policy to treat every customer the same way.

Muriel from Oshawa
Muriel from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interactive Services and Alarm Monitoring

Assisted Review

I was very please with the service that New Age Security provided and the installer that came to set up the alarm system was very pleasant and respectful. Thank You New Age!

We are glad that you are very happy with the services provided to you we strive 100% with everyone at our company to provide this quality type of service.

Michael
Michael
4 reviews Barrie, ON

Alarm Upgrade & Great Service Support

Assisted Review

I had my alarm system upgraded in 2011 by New Age Security, from my former well known large security company. It was very tedious to get in contact with someone knowledgeable enough to help me, as a result I was not satisfied with their level of service.

My alarm system went off yesterday and a New Age representative was on the phone with me within 10 seconds; what a change from my previous company!

I also had a trouble light on my system because my phone line went down, so I called into the service department and was assisted by Manny the service manager. I found Manny to be very polite and knowledgeable. He was able to fix the issue on my system right away.

We are very happy with New Age Security and would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Michael, that`s awesome to see the fast response of the monitoring station and our service department responded right away. We`ll make sure they get this review, we thank you for the time to write on our wall.

Addy from Toronto
Addy from Toronto

Alarm Installation & Interactive Services

Assisted Review

I hired New Age Security to install my alarm system for my business and since I don't have a phone line they suggested me to go with the IP Communicator which gives interactive services. Phil did a great job! Thanks New Age!

Hi Addy, we appreciate your review on our work done at your business, looking forward on working with you for future locations. All the best!

Domenic Grossi from Vaughan
Domenic Grossi from Vaughan

Home Secured and Peace of Mind

Immediately after the burglary I finally decided to secure my family with a surveillance system. Being the optimistic home owner that I am, believing "that" could never happen to me I began my due diligence to find the best system for my money.

Several websites and 20 phone calls later I finally had an opportunity to me Rino Contino from New Age Security. His expertise and knowledge with home protection is second to none. Every question I had was answered immediately along with several suggestions and solutions for my family and I at a very reasonable cost.

The installers where great! Extremely helpful with the system setup up and took the time to explain and show me how it worked rather than asking me to refer to a manual. They were very clean, respectful and polite at all times.

If anyone is looking for home protection, cameras, alarm or other automation products, New Age Security is the company to contact. They treat you like a family rather than a dollar figure.

Thanks guys I appreciate.

Domenic

Hi Domenic,
We really appreciate the review thanks for your time and we are here for anything else you need.

Jason from Thornhill
Jason from Thornhill

Alarm and Camera Upgrade

Assisted Review

New Age Security upgraded my Alarm & Cameras. They also installed my Intercom & New Home Entertainment System. I was referred to them by a co-worker of mine. I dealt with Rino Contino and right from the beginning he seemed smart, organized and really knew his products. I have a very busy life and even though I have been wanting to get this done in my home for almost 3 months I did not get around to it because I thought I did not have the time to organize everything. So when Rino & New Age came up in conversation, I am quite glad they did. it should say something about how happy I am that I took the time to write this review. I am very impressed with the whole company.

Thanks Again New Age & Especially Rino

Hi Jason, thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with us and helping us build our online presence. We take pride in high quality installation and service.to all our clients.

Brad & Bev in Ajax in Ajax
Brad & Bev in Ajax in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Alarm System Upgrade

Good Evening Rino
Quick note to advise that your guy Manuel did an awesome job.
Arriving shortly after 0900 hrs, we walked thru the job, after which he got right too it and 'did not stop'.
His installation was extremely tidy and my thought was he was not just throwing this together, very professional in his approach and completing the task.
He thought out access - location(s) - the running of the wires with consideration to future expansion (as we discussed).
Rino, once again nothing short of outstanding work by New Age!
Manuel cleaned up and cleared the site by 1920 hrs. An incredibly long day for the gentleman.

Hi Brad, really appreciate the review we are glad you're happy with the service and we made sure Manuel read this; he also says thank you. Best Regards!

More about New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Surveillance Services:
We install, service, and repair best in class surveillance products including Axis, Mobotix & Arecont IP cameras. We offer custom built enterprise Servers with Axis and Milestone VMS software. Our System Design Specialist will assist you in designing security solutions that fit your needs. With everything from replacement parts to managed service solutions. New Age Security is Certified in Axis, Milestone, and Mobotix. Contact us to learn more.

Access Control Services:
Whether you own a small business or are tasked with managing a large company, you can benefit from the access control services we provide. At New Age Security, we recognize the importance of monitoring and limiting access to your facility. Whether you're looking to protect expensive equipment, rare inventory, or critical company files and data, our access control services are designed to keep non-authorized parties away. New Age Security is certified in FST, Suprema, and ICT access control and biometric solutions. Contact us to learn more.

I.T. Services and Solutions:
When it comes to setting up a new network for your business, you need a networking service you can depend on. That's where we come in, we will create you a network that suits your unique needs and keep it functioning efficiently. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service, no matter the size of your company. Get your network up and running with the help of New Age Security.

Alarm Services:
If you are in the market for an alarm system or need someone to maintain the system New Age Security can help. New Age Security Supplies, Installs, and Services best in class Alarm Products and Systems including DSC, Honeywell, and Alarm.com. New Age Security are ULC certified for Burglar and Protective Fire Signaling monitoring. Contact us to learn more.