Alarm Systems
New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Reviews for New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

andrewk
andrewk

camera software upgrade and repair

I was having issues with accessing the video for the cameras around my home. I called New Age. They scheduled a call promptly and remotely upgraded the software and corrected the video connection problem. All done within an hour. I was very satisfied with the response time and the work done.

vikaramk in Toronto
vikaramk in Toronto

returning customer

when we originally bought our new home i contacted Rino to give us a quote, for alarm, cameras, and door bell. He was very professional and gave me suggestions i didnt think about, his team came out did all the work without making any holes in the drywall. Excellent service i have dealt with another company on our previous home and was nothing but headaches when the sensor failed and the alarm ran all night so i was looking to change alarm companies. We did have an issues with our new bell that his team installed, and once they determined the issue someone came out and swapped it. I change ISP Rino was nice enough to email me the port settings so i can get back online. its the little things! thanks to Rino and his team for great service. i will be back for phase 2! automation.

It was a pleasure working with you and glad to see you are enjoying your new security system. Your new equipment will give you years of trouble free service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Michael

DDLeaside136 in Vaughan
DDLeaside136 in Vaughan

Home alarm & A/V system

Excellent customer support - associates respond immediately. Friendly, top-notch service. Highly recommend to anyone needing to install or upgrade their AV or alarm monitoring system. Their technology is top of the line.

Hello DDLeaside136 in Vaughan,

Thank you for your review! It is a pleasure to know that you are happy with our service.
It is a priority here at New Age Group to provide efficient and quality service to our clients.

We appreciate your kind words and we are available if there is anything we can help you with.

Alyssa

MapleBridge C.
MapleBridge C.

Home Alarm system and Surveillance

Great quality and excellent service the best I’ve seen . Highly recommend to all my friends and family .

Hello MapleBridge C.,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to know that you are pleased with our service.
We strive to deliver the best of both quality and service to our clients. A recommendation to your friends and family is the highest compliment we can receive.

We thank you for your business and encourage you to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Alyssa

Burlington R.
Burlington R.
1 review Burlington, ON

Surveillance system + digital doorbell

Our installer was Phil and he did a great job. The install took about 4.5 hours with a follow up tutorial from Mike that lasted about 45 min. System is pretty straightforward and has some great features. I found them by reading their Homestars reviews and I am writing to spread the good news that these guys are the real deal if you want professional quality equipment and installation. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an awesome review. It’s so good to hear you are enjoying your new security systems. We are flattered that you would recommend us to your friends and family, we couldn’t ask for a better compliment.
Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

jharley in Toronto
jharley in Toronto

Clean, professional, careful work

I hired New Age to do some network cabling at our home based on a referral from a colleague. From the beginning, the team at New Age were excellent about communication and explaining their approach, pricing, and the work contract.

On the day that the work was done at my home, they showed up on time, and were quick to come up with and explain their plan for completing the task. The work was done with great care and respect for our home, and when the cables were finished there was zero damage to the finishings.

My wife came home from work and everything looked exactly as she'd left it, but now we had perfectly installed network jacks.

I'd highly recommend New Age Security for installation work to anyone.

Hello Jharley,
Thank you for your review and for choosing New Age Group to complete your network cabling. We are happy to hear you were pleased with our services.
Here at New Age Group we strive for excellence in customer satisfaction.
It’s been a pleasure working with you!

Willy
Willy
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Security

Great Service! You get what you pay for with New Age Group and you will be impressed.

Hello Willy,
We are happy to hear you are pleased with our services. We try our best to make our customers experience run as easy as possible.
Our team looks forward to working with you in the future.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Alarm System

I inquired about an alarm system from New Age. I did not know anything about alarm systems as I never had one. I spoke to Rino, he was very patient and informative and discussed from very basic systems to elaborate high end options. Once I singed the contract, I was contacted by Michael from the office. He went through the contract, the options for police or guard, the police information from our region, the contact list, and any questions that I had. The installation was booked and installed. The technician was amazing, very polite, was very clean while doing the job. After install Michael then contacted me again and we went through a tutorial on how to use the system. Very happy I chose a company that followed through to the end as promised.

It’s good to hear you happy with your new security system and the experience our company provides. We work very hard to ensure all our clients are satisfied with our service. It is a pleasure working with you John.

Anibal in Toronto
Anibal in Toronto

Surveillance system for business

I was referred to New Age by a friend for cameras for my business. I called and spoke to Rino. We discussed many options and price points and found the best one for my company. Rino was very respectful of our budget and did not push extra charges, but informed me of the difference, so I could make the best decision. The installers were on time and the install went flawlessly.

It’s great to be working with you Anibal, with so many options it can be difficult to know you are getting the right security cameras, it is very important to get the right information before making a decision. We are glad you are enjoying your new camera system and look forward to continuing to work together.

Martha
Martha

Alarm System

New Age Group was able to provide me with a Alarm System for my Home at a very fair price. It has been a pleasure to do deal with them across the board! Will definitely recommend.

Hello Martha,
It was a pleasure to work with you as well! We love having you as a customer.
Our goal as a company is to make each step of the process as smooth as possible for our clients.
Thank you for choosing New Age Security to protect your home, glad we were able to meet your budget.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call.

Michael

More about New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Surveillance Services:
We install, service, and repair best in class surveillance products including Axis, Mobotix & Arecont IP cameras. We offer custom built enterprise Servers with Axis and Milestone VMS software. Our System Design Specialist will assist you in designing security solutions that fit your needs. With everything from replacement parts to managed service solutions. New Age Security is Certified in Axis, Milestone, and Mobotix. Contact us to learn more.

Access Control Services:
Whether you own a small business or are tasked with managing a large company, you can benefit from the access control services we provide. At New Age Security, we recognize the importance of monitoring and limiting access to your facility. Whether you're looking to protect expensive equipment, rare inventory, or critical company files and data, our access control services are designed to keep non-authorized parties away. New Age Security is certified in FST, Suprema, and ICT access control and biometric solutions. Contact us to learn more.

I.T. Services and Solutions:
When it comes to setting up a new network for your business, you need a networking service you can depend on. That's where we come in, we will create you a network that suits your unique needs and keep it functioning efficiently. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service, no matter the size of your company. Get your network up and running with the help of New Age Security.

Alarm Services:
If you are in the market for an alarm system or need someone to maintain the system New Age Security can help. New Age Security Supplies, Installs, and Services best in class Alarm Products and Systems including DSC, Honeywell, and Alarm.com. New Age Security are ULC certified for Burglar and Protective Fire Signaling monitoring. Contact us to learn more.