Computer Repairs and Support
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Markham  >  System Network Solutions

Reviews for System Network Solutions

Network/ entertainment system issues

Max was able to come to my home shortly after I contacted him. He quickly determined the router was my problem. He helped me choose a new one and ensured all of my devices were connected, Very knowledgeable and efficient professional. Recommended!

Thank you for taking the time to review my work John. Call me anytime if you have questions or need anything else done.

Alessandro in Toronto
Alessandro in Toronto

Great service

L6P 1T8

I contacted multiple network administrators and contractors.
They all told me that I had to replace my modems and that their services were going to be 140$ an hour on top of the material costs.
Max fixed my complicated WiFi network checked that all my apps where working and set them to static IPs and even connected the wireless printer in less than 3 hrs and rate was lower than most other companies.
I will call him back if I ever have any issue relating to my home network!
Great professional service.

Thank you for taking the time to review my work. I am glad you are enjoying your service and that we could re-use your Apple routers.

Dan
Dan

Internet router install

Max came by and installed a router to help ensure optimal wifi signal strength throughout my home. In advance of the appointment he walked me through the steps and informed me of what accessories I would need to buy. Professional and knowledgeable, Max is the man to trust.

Thank you for taking the time to review my work. I am glad you are enjoying your network now. Call me anytime.

David Yu from Toronto
David Yu from Toronto

revamp home wifi network

I was impressed with the 10/10 reviews this company received over the year and decided to contact this company to ask them to take a look at the wifi network in my home because my wife was complaining 'dead zones' in the house. Max responded to my inquiry and quickly asked a few questions to narrow down a few possibilities. He also recommended to purchase two wifi routers to improve the overall network performance. We set a date/time and Max showed up promptly and quickly diagnosis a signal issue in the house even though I was using a few power-line adapter/extender. He installed and setup the wifi routers and re-test the signal and they were greatly improved. Max was knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. He did an awesome for my home's wifi network and I'm sure I will have excellent wifi network from now on. Thanks Max.

Thank you David for taking the time to review my work. I am happy things are working well and the previous reviews helped you chose me. Thank you. Best regards.

bindearle in Toronto
bindearle in Toronto

Home wireless and wired network setup and troubleshooting

L6P 1T8

In the past, I have muddled through setting up my home wireless network on my own. I was never certain if I was configuring things in the best possible way, and I didn't know how to fix glitchy performance and wifi "dead zones." When new problems recently arose, I couldn't bear the thought of the hours of effort it would take to try to figure things out again, with no guarantee that I would have a functional network in the end.

What a pleasure then, to have an expert like Max offer his services to homeowners like me. He was quick to respond to my initial inquiry with a phone call. Based on that brief discussion, he suggested appropriate hardware for me to purchase. Once here, he was efficient and personable as he worked through the various issues. He diagnosed an unusual problem with my Rogers issued modem/router and was able to work around that problem to configure and connect 2 new routers that now provide coverage throughout my home. He was happy to have me watch and learn (in doing so, I learned about mistakes I had made when I set up the network on my own!)

Thanks to Max, I now have a network that is stable and works flawlessly throughout the house and into our backyard. My only regret is that I didn't hire him years ago.

I am glad things are working well now. Your provider modem was not working well, in addition to the dead zones in your home. I am glad you let my years of experience and expertise save you any further hassle. Thank you for your feedback.

dlindzon9 in Toronto
dlindzon9 in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Very knowledgeable

L6P 1T8

Max was very thorough and knowledgable. He was able to create a single SSID and triple my network speed with an Asus router and repeater after many failed attempts and bandaid solutions suggested by Rogers and their field techs.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Daniel. Much appreciated. Let me know if you have any issues.

Michael_in_TO in Brampton
Michael_in_TO in Brampton

Network Issues Solved!!

L6P 1T8

I tried everything to make my wifi in my home work. Without Max, I would not have been aware my Rogers modem was faulty. Max assessed the situation, recommended equipment to be installed (which I purchased) and within 2 hours had modified my network and I have VERY strong WiFi throughout my home.

Next, He'll do my office! Thanks Max

Thank you Michael. I am glad your issues are resolved and you can actually enjoy wireless connectivity now. When you are ready to do your office give me a call and we will arrange it. Best regards.

carolinemcg444
carolinemcg444

Wireless configuration

L6P 1T8

Really helpful in choosing and setting up routers - helped us get our wireless speaker to work consistently. Recommended only what we needed for our internet use. Very helpful and friendly. Thanks max!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review. I am happy your speakers are working properly now.

donna from Old Toronto
donna from Old Toronto

Service and Products

Max is a genius!

No one, and i mean no one could get our internet working on all three floors of our home due to the location of our Rogers Modem ... except Max at System Network Solutions.

He comes on time, keeps you informed of progress and is immediately responsive to emails.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Donna. Contact me if you have any issues because I am always ready to help.

More about System Network Solutions

System Network Solutions can help your home or business with their wireless, networking, and general Windows and Apple computer repair and support. We are also experts at data recovery, computer component replacement or custom system builds, cleaning viruses or Trojan infected computer, and any other computer problem.