Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Landscape Lighting
6986 Financial Drive Mississauga ON L5N 8J4
HomeStars  >  Landscape Lighting in Brampton  >  Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Reviews for Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Bryan P.
Bryan P.
8 reviews Burlington, ON

House Lighting

Did an excellent job, affordable. Jimmy was good to deal with, didn't try to oversell us on lights, in fact sold us less than we thought and suggested we look at them and if we felt we needed more they would come back, which we did later, asking for 3 more. The installer Brennan was awesome and definitely a pro. Good people and company to deal with.

Joe in Mississauga
Joe in Mississauga

Landscaping lighting

One of the best experiences in dealing with a contractor. Very professional from start to finish. Starting from Jimmy's visit to view property and quote the job, followed up Brendan's attention for detail and recommendations during installation.

Anyone looking for landscape lighting no reason to call one else.

Thanks for great job guys Joe & Dori

Frank L
Frank L

Landscape lighting - front and back yards

Brendan and his team did an outstanding job on our outdoor landscape lighting on both our front and backyards. These were 2 separate projects - both were completed on time, on budget and with the highest level of quality and professionalism. We had a professional landscape design for each project and Brendan followed the layout to a "T" We really appreciate Brendan's no-nonsense approach and strong work ethic. The lighting products Brendan provides are of the highest quality. Other than a defective transformer, which Brendan replaced immediately, there have been no issues with any of the other equipment. Both our yards look awesome when lit up! We highly recommend LID and would certainly work with them again on any future projects.

Leslie from Toronto
Leslie from Toronto

Follow up service was excellent

Three years ago Lighting Innovation did some lighting work in our house. Recently, Jimmy went out of his way to find and deliver a replacement LED bulb which had gone out, and which I could not source myself. Wonderful service, thank you Jimmy.

Joe R in Mississauga
Joe R in Mississauga

Awesome company to work with !!!!

Lighting Innovation and Design is a great company to work with. They came out to the house, made some recommendations, did our installation and stood behind everything they did. Their customer service is beyond spectacular. When we broke some lights, they were out immediately to fix us up. Very friendly and professional !!! I would recommend this company in a heart beat ...........

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

LED Strip Lighting in Closet

Highly recommend Brendan and his professionalism. He came out to discuss the options with me and he installed LED strip lighting in four closets. He was very flexible with my timing requests during the holidays.

Would definitely consider this company again for future projects such as outdoor lighting.

Hi Jonathan, Thanks for the review. I am glad the strips are working well in the closet. They 're definitely brighter and lower profile than the old incandescent bulbs.

Tahnya from Toronto
Tahnya from Toronto

Amazing Outdoor Lights

I'm so pleased with the work done violating innovation. Brendan was a great help throughout. He came right away to give me an estimate and advice and then got the job done a week later. I got 9 potlights for my entire house + 4 other lights. His price was also competitive. Very pleased with the work and would recommend them to my clients.

Hi Tahyna, Thanks for reviewing. The lights definitely make a huge difference. With your house on the corner it really stands out now and it didn't take that many lights either.

Bruce
Bruce
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Amazing backyard lighting work

Brendan and his team did a fantastic job on our backyard reno lighting. They reworked our existing system and added new touches in the pergola and on the new softscaping. The results are really great. It feels like a spa in our bakyard at night! Thanks so much for your flexibility, promptness and the quality of your work!

Hi Bruce, Thanks for the review and for the pictures. Everything looks great. The variety in the types of lights and open space in the backyard give it a unique look. The pergola is definitely the backyards centerpiece but still flows nicely from the deck/patio area. Thanks for the project and the kind words.

Blair in Toronto
Blair in Toronto

landscape lighting

I can't begin to tell you how pleased is was by the service provided by Lighting Innovation + Design Inc. I had two other companies come out to give an estimate on the job and neither showed up to complete the work. I called Jimmy and within a week I have beautiful landscape lighting. Jimmy worked with the lighting we already had and added additional lights as required. Other companies tried to make it look like it was a complicated project and new transformers would be required. Jimmy was honest and completed the work slightly under the estimate. I definitely will refer Lighting Innovation + Design Inc. to family and friends.

Hi Blair,
Thanks for the review. We're never totally sure what we are going to run into with existing light systems. We certainly always try to rescue as many of the existing components as possible. There's often a few of the original pieces in decent shape and therefore not worth throwing out. We're glad you've got your lights back again. Enjoy them for us.

Landscape lighting for my front yard

After my wonderful landscape architect came up with a quote for $3000+ for 4 landscape lights and a high tech transformer, I sought other quotes for the same work. After some research on Homestars I found LID Inc. Brendan came, looked at the job and provided some practical suggestions. He helped to choose the appropriate design and then professionally installed all of it over a few hours. The front yard looks great. These guys know what they're doing and can provide reasonable options for landscape and deck lighting. Recommended.

Hi Bill, I'm glad we were able to help you with this. We've learned we don't need to specify the most costly transformers and light fixtures to effectively complete a project. The best approach is to find a product that's priced in the middle that balances design and quality of materials without going completely overboard on features that provide diminishing returns. Thanks for reviewing us.

More about Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Lighting Innovation + Design Inc. specializes in custom LED lighting systems for residential and commercial applications. LID designs complete systems. We provide no cost, no obligation consultations. Our products are ideal for interior, exterior, landscape and garden purposes.