Toronto Car Locksmith

Jenny in Firestone park
Jenny in Firestone park
1 review ,

Locksmith services

I was so pissed off at myself for getting locked out the second time! Last time, I called some bizarre contracting service and dealt with a dishonest weirdo (whom I wasn't very comfortable with knowing where I live). I didn't want to go through that again, so I checked out yelp at a friend's house for the scoop.
Toronto-Locksmith-24-7-centr were prompt, got me in in under 5 minutes, were up-front about the cost, and didn't tag any additional charges on. I was expecting to pay over $100 to have a locksmith come by to break me in after 10 PM, but not with Toronto-Locksmith-24-7-centr. I've recently made extra keys so I won't get locked out again (I guess I had to learn my lesson twice), but if I'm ever in that situation again, I'll know exactly who to call.