Ptr Carpentry Inc.

Marine Drive Brampton ON L6R
Carpenters
Ptr Carpentry Inc.

Best of 2018 winner 7 timesBest of 2018winner 7 times

Reviews for Ptr Carpentry Inc.

dena
dena

Framing

I just wanted to say that paul was great. He was on time ,polite ,excellent work and professional. He did a great job framing my basment .I am and the others like dry wall gays were very satisfaction with his job and he help alot how to design the basement and give advice for detailes.The basment was framed in 2 days,i will recommand him to every one looking for hard worker and great job,

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words Dena, it is nice to hear that you were satisfied with the service I provided

saa1019
saa1019
1 review Scarborough, ON

Mud Room and decks

Paul is an exceptional carpenter. He works very hard. He consults with his clients to ensure maximum satisfaction. He meets timelines and is very proud of his workmanship, which makes his product all the more exceptional.

Thank you for these very kind words I am glad that you were happy with the service I provided

Suzanna in GTA
Suzanna in GTA
1 review Scarborough, ON

Framing of basement

Paul framed my basement recently and the service he provided was outstanding. He was fast, polite, reliable and the service for price ratio was excellent, even the drywaller said he did a great job. I would recommend Paul and his company to any home owner that wants any kind of framming job done, my whole basement was framed in 2 days. Not one complaint.

Thank you for these great words Suzanna I'm glad you are happy with the service that we provided

More about Ptr Carpentry Inc.

ptrcarpentry@gmail.com

I have over 19 years experience in all areas of structural framing including custom homes, additions, new second floor additions, basement framing, decks, new roof dormers, hand-cut roofs, levelling of floors, structural repairs, removing structural walls.

Unfortunately we do not do finish carpentry. This would include, door and window replacement, the installation of crown moulding, baseboard, doors, hardwood floors, built-in furniture and kitchens etc.

We are committed to doing the job right the first time and we achieve this by only doing work that we are qualified to do.
We constantly assist our customers with their projects long after we leave, this is why PTR Carpentry Inc has never had an unhappy customer and why we continue to maintain a perfect 10 rating.
I have completed several jobs for Mike Holmes and I am a member of the Advisory Board for Jim Caruk's Renovation Contractor Magazine.
I also offer project management & structural assessments of houses. Whether you are in need of a second opinion, confirmation that ongoing work is being performed correctly or just need to find out the best way to approach a project. I can guide you through your project if you decide to be your own GC at a very reasonable rate, email for more details or send drawings to ptrcarpentry@gmail.com