Wes' Tree Service

Julie from Barrie
Julie from Barrie
2 reviews Hawkestone, ON

Lot Clearing

I had 2 lots cleared by Wes. Great service and very professional. Great clean up after the job was done. I came to know of Wes from his community work for Habitat for Humanity. Highly recommend.

T. Reynolds in Hawkestone
T. Reynolds in Hawkestone
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Tree Removals

Wes' Tree Service met with me at my convenience, came with a friendly and very knowledgeable attitude to provide a FREE Estimate on the work I needed done with my trees. The quote was very competitive with other quotes I have received but Wes' Tree Service beyond what the other companies did to ensure I understood why my trees were failing like they were. The crew showed up on time, were proficient in their work, were courteous and clean up EVERYTHING before they left. I am a very satisfied customer with the work I received from Wes' Tree Service.

More about Wes' Tree Service

Certified Arborist, Certified Treeworker/ Cimber Specialist and Certified Utility Arborist. We provide free quotes and are fully insured. Providing service to Residential, Commercial and Municipalities. Services include pruning, tree removal, cable & bracing, stump removal, emergency tree care, disease & diagnosis and planting. Crane and Bucket trucks available.