Wes' Tree Service

Julie from Barrie
Julie from Barrie
2 reviews Hawkestone, ON

Lot Clearing

I had 2 lots cleared by Wes. Great service and very professional. Great clean up after the job was done. I came to know of Wes from his community work for Habitat for Humanity. Highly recommend.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
T. Reynolds in Hawkestone
T. Reynolds in Hawkestone
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Tree Removals

Wes' Tree Service met with me at my convenience, came with a friendly and very knowledgeable attitude to provide a FREE Estimate on the work I needed done with my trees. The quote was very competitive with other quotes I have received but Wes' Tree Service beyond what the other companies did to ensure I understood why my trees were failing like they were. The crew showed up on time, were proficient in their work, were courteous and clean up EVERYTHING before they left. I am a very satisfied customer with the work I received from Wes' Tree Service.

More about Wes' Tree Service

Certified Arborist, Certified Treeworker/ Cimber Specialist and Certified Utility Arborist. We provide free quotes and are fully insured. Providing service to Residential, Commercial and Municipalities. Services include pruning, tree removal, cable & bracing, stump removal, emergency tree care, disease & diagnosis and planting. Crane and Bucket trucks available.
Looking for Tree Service pros in Midhurst?