A. HARRY'S FURNITURE REFINISHERS INC.

Furniture Refinish & Repair
HomeStars  >  Furniture Refinish & Repair in Richmond Hill  >  A. HARRY'S FURNITURE REFINISHERS INC.

Reviews for A. HARRY'S FURNITURE REFINISHERS INC.

Penny S. in North York
Penny S. in North York

Sofa Refurbish

A. HARRY'S FURNITURE REFINISHERS INC.
(416) 747- 8496
190 MILVAN DR, UNIT 8/9
Toronto
M9L 1Z9

I have a wonderfully-comfy, old-fashioned, but very heavy couch that needed considerable work. Harry redid/retied/re-webbed the springs, reinforced the front facing, and replaced the quilted seating area. And he did it all in a timely fashion.
Plus, Harry's excellent movers had it out of, and brought it back into my apartment all the while being careful not to let it touch the wall paint, etc.
Excellent work. I highly recommend Harry's Furniture Refinishers.

Thanks Penny it was nice working for you and thank you for the review.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Reupholstered armchair

Harry refinished our grandfathers armchair in a natural wood finish with black leather. It was orginally a dark walnut wood with a mustard cloth upholstery. He was extremely professional and did an impeccable job. A brand new chair this style easily retails for $1200+. We would definitely use Harry’s services in the future!

Thanks Lisa

Reupholstering and refinishing

Harry's reupholstered a sofa, wing chair and ottoman for us
They are brand new. Excellent work and done within two weeks.
Harry also refinished a solid oak coffee table for us. Also looking brand new .

We are totally happy with this work and highly recommend
Harry's.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Impeccable Work

Impeccable workmanship and timely delivery that exceeded our expectations. Revived our custom table to better than it was to start with. Harry clearly takes tremendous pride in his work. Thank you so much, Harry! Emily

Nasim in Toronto
Nasim in Toronto

Refinishing Teak Bedroom Suite

Absolutely amazing - my teak bedroom suite is 40 years old and I did not have the heart to part with it. Harry did a fantastic job - looks brand new and in exactly the same color and condition. His recommended movers were also very pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend Harry and in fact, have already sent 2 referrals.

draper112 in Thornhill
draper112 in Thornhill

Refinishing of Furniture

We gave Harry some mid-century modern teak pieces that were in pretty rough shape and he did an amazing job bringing them back to their former glory.
Work was done on time and on budget and I would highly recommend them.

Repaired & refinished antique cherry dresser, desk & small table. Repaired 2 side chairs & refinished & reupholstered rocking chair.

Harry did a super job of repairing & refinishing my furniture!
The whole experience from resonable estimate to pick up & return delivery of the restored furniture was excellent .I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you Mary for the review,hope you enjoy your new look furniture

Toronto in
Toronto in

Refinishing a dining room table

My father was getting rid of his grandmother's dining table. It was almost 100 years old and I really wanted to keep it in the family, so that's when I called Harry. He came to my father's house - which was a long way from his shop - and after discussing, I decided to go ahead. It was the best decision I could have made. He did an absolutely beautiful job. The table looks brand new and can be enjoyed for another 100 years! I would recommend Harry to anyone. He is a true craftsman and professional. A real find. Thanks Harry!!!!!

Thank you Cheryl,it was nice working with you.

benandjordan in Brampton
benandjordan in Brampton

Refinish Dressers

Harry refinished our dressers to match our new bed. The company that picked up the dressers was prompt and friendly. The work was completed very quickly. The end result was fantastic. The dressers match perfectly and are gorgeous! Thanks Harry!!

Kara in Toronto
Kara in Toronto

Refinishing Kitchen Table

Harry did an amazing job of refinishing our kitchen table. He was so pleasant to deal with and it is obvious he takes great pride in his work. I would definitely recommend Harry to anyone looking to have furniture refinished.

Thanks Kara

More about A. HARRY'S FURNITURE REFINISHERS INC.

Furniture Refinish & Repair, Repairs, Refinish, Reupholstering, Refinishing Antique Furniture

Email us at: info@aharrysfurniture.com

WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR THE PASS 17YEARS, SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS WITH DEDICATION AND LOYALTY,WE GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO PLEASE OUR CUSTOMERS. SATISFYING OUR CUSTOMERS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.