A. Harry's Furniture Refinishers Inc.

190 MILVAN DR, UNIT 8/9 Toronto ON M9L 1Z9
Furniture Refinish & Repair
A. Harry's Furniture Refinishers Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for A. Harry's Furniture Refinishers Inc.

Iliana in Toronto
Iliana in Toronto

Sofa Repair

Harry was very professional to work with. He is knowledgeable, efficient, and always available to communicate about the project. Finally, he is reasonably priced! I highly recommend this company for furniture repair and refinishing.

Anitque Dining Room Chairs

I am extremely happy with the service I received with Harry. He is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and always available to answer questions. He wanted to make sure I was happy and did not overpay for my velvet material that I wanted to recover my chairs with so he gave me numbers of people he worked with that were great and more reasonable in terms of price. My chairs look awesome and they are now solid and sturdy! Thank you Harry!

Dresser refinishing

Harry responded very promptly to my initial query and all follow-up questions and concerns. He also gave me the best price of all the estimates I received. The refinished dresser (a piece that has been in the family for many years) looks beautiful and matches another piece we had finished separately. I was very happy to find someone who could treat this piece of furniture so carefully. The work was done in a timely fashion, and I will definitely ask Harry first next time I have a piece of furniture that needs attention.

Thanks for the review

Penny S. in North York
Penny S. in North York

Sofa Refurbish

I have a wonderfully-comfy, old-fashioned, but very heavy couch that needed considerable work. Harry redid/retied/re-webbed the springs, reinforced the front facing, and replaced the quilted seating area. And he did it all in a timely fashion.
Plus, Harry's excellent movers had it out of, and brought it back into my apartment all the while being careful not to let it touch the wall paint, etc.
Excellent work. I highly recommend Harry's Furniture Refinishers.

Thanks Penny it was nice working for you and thank you for the review.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Reupholstered armchair

Harry refinished our grandfathers armchair in a natural wood finish with black leather. It was orginally a dark walnut wood with a mustard cloth upholstery. He was extremely professional and did an impeccable job. A brand new chair this style easily retails for $1200+. We would definitely use Harry’s services in the future!

Thanks Lisa

Reupholstering and refinishing

Harry's reupholstered a sofa, wing chair and ottoman for us
They are brand new. Excellent work and done within two weeks.
Harry also refinished a solid oak coffee table for us. Also looking brand new .

We are totally happy with this work and highly recommend
Harry's.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Impeccable Work

Impeccable workmanship and timely delivery that exceeded our expectations. Revived our custom table to better than it was to start with. Harry clearly takes tremendous pride in his work. Thank you so much, Harry! Emily

Nasim in Toronto
Nasim in Toronto

Refinishing Teak Bedroom Suite

Absolutely amazing - my teak bedroom suite is 40 years old and I did not have the heart to part with it. Harry did a fantastic job - looks brand new and in exactly the same color and condition. His recommended movers were also very pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend Harry and in fact, have already sent 2 referrals.

draper112 in Thornhill
draper112 in Thornhill

Refinishing of Furniture

We gave Harry some mid-century modern teak pieces that were in pretty rough shape and he did an amazing job bringing them back to their former glory.
Work was done on time and on budget and I would highly recommend them.

Repaired & refinished antique cherry dresser, desk & small table. Repaired 2 side chairs & refinished & reupholstered rocking chair.

Harry did a super job of repairing & refinishing my furniture!
The whole experience from resonable estimate to pick up & return delivery of the restored furniture was excellent .I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you Mary for the review,hope you enjoy your new look furniture

More about A. Harry's Furniture Refinishers Inc.

Furniture Refinish & Repair, Repairs, Refinish, Reupholstering, Refinishing Antique Furniture

Email us at: info@aharrysfurniture.com

WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR THE PASS 17YEARS, SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS WITH DEDICATION AND LOYALTY,WE GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO PLEASE OUR CUSTOMERS. SATISFYING OUR CUSTOMERS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.