A. Harry's Furniture Refinishers Inc.

190 MILVAN DR, UNIT 8/9 Toronto ON M9L 1Z9
Furniture Refinish & Repair
A. Harry's Furniture Refinishers Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for A. Harry's Furniture Refinishers Inc.

SP in Markham
SP in Markham

Kitchen Tall Chairs refinished

We used Homestars to find this place - and were very happy with our find. We had a couple of wooden kitchen tall chairs that needed attention. We wanted to have them refinished rather than thrown them away. Harry was responsive to all of our requests, was prompt with providing a quote and timely with doing the work. We picked them up yesterday - the result is fantastic - the chairs look new. 10 out of 10 Would definitely get work done here again.

Furniture Refinishing

After our antique furniture was damaged by movers, we were devastated. Our son found Harry on Homestars and arranged for him to meet with us to view the pieces and give us a quote. We were pleasantly surprised by the reasonable quote he provided. Harry made arrangements for the pick up and delivery of the furniture and communicated with us throughout the time the pieces were being refinished. The furniture was beautifully refinished and delivered in a surprisingly short time. We are extremely happy with the results.
In the near future, we plan on having Harry refinish our dining room furniture. We highly recommend A. Harry Furniture Refinisher.

Dining room set

Perfect. He arranged pick up, which was exactly on time. We discussed colour, upholstery, he arranged ordering of leather. He showed us the progress and the process. Finally, he produced exactly on time, and the furniture turn out perfect.

Kourosh in Toronto
Kourosh in Toronto

Re-finishing oak table and chairs and re-upholstering chairs

Harry and his team did an amazing job stripping down the antique oak dining table and chairs and refinishing them. He also re-upholstered the chairs. The work was done on time and at a very reasonable price. The finished articles were great and looked as good as new. His attention to detail and craftsmanship is excellent. This is the second time we have used Harry's services and once again we have been very happy with the results. We will be sure to use his services again in the future and highly recommend him to other clients.

Thanks Koursh for the review

Dining Chairs

Harry was very professional and easy to work with.
He did a fabulous job refurbishing my dining chairs. He refinished the wood, fixed loose joints, and replaced the upholstery. The final product was so much better than I expected. The chairs look like new.
Thank you, Harry!

Iliana in Toronto
Iliana in Toronto

Sofa Repair

Harry was very professional to work with. He is knowledgeable, efficient, and always available to communicate about the project. Finally, he is reasonably priced! I highly recommend this company for furniture repair and refinishing.

Anitque Dining Room Chairs

I am extremely happy with the service I received with Harry. He is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and always available to answer questions. He wanted to make sure I was happy and did not overpay for my velvet material that I wanted to recover my chairs with so he gave me numbers of people he worked with that were great and more reasonable in terms of price. My chairs look awesome and they are now solid and sturdy! Thank you Harry!

Dresser refinishing

Harry responded very promptly to my initial query and all follow-up questions and concerns. He also gave me the best price of all the estimates I received. The refinished dresser (a piece that has been in the family for many years) looks beautiful and matches another piece we had finished separately. I was very happy to find someone who could treat this piece of furniture so carefully. The work was done in a timely fashion, and I will definitely ask Harry first next time I have a piece of furniture that needs attention.

Penny S. in North York
Penny S. in North York

Sofa Refurbish

I have a wonderfully-comfy, old-fashioned, but very heavy couch that needed considerable work. Harry redid/retied/re-webbed the springs, reinforced the front facing, and replaced the quilted seating area. And he did it all in a timely fashion.
Plus, Harry's excellent movers had it out of, and brought it back into my apartment all the while being careful not to let it touch the wall paint, etc.
Excellent work. I highly recommend Harry's Furniture Refinishers.

Thanks Penny it was nice working for you and thank you for the review.

More about A. Harry's Furniture Refinishers Inc.

Furniture Refinish & Repair, Repairs, Refinish, Reupholstering, Refinishing Antique Furniture

Email us at: info@aharrysfurniture.com

WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR THE PASS 17YEARS, SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS WITH DEDICATION AND LOYALTY,WE GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO PLEASE OUR CUSTOMERS. SATISFYING OUR CUSTOMERS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.