Cowen Mechanical Services

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Cowen Mechanical Services

Reviews for Cowen Mechanical Services

dawn in Scarborough
dawn in Scarborough

Service Call

Jeremy is a pleasure to work with. He has serviced our CAC and our furnace a few times in the last couple of years. He is prompt, fast, and tells you like it is.
He moved our CAC unit last summer during a landscaping renovation and completed the work promptly and tided up afterwards. He is always polite and good natured.
Our most recent issue with our furnace we have chose not to fix at the moment, with his support - he didn't even charge us for the service call or diagnosis. He knows how to do good business, as we will always call him for any HVAC services that we need. His rates are reasonable and competitive.
I would recommend Jeremy Cowen and Cowen Mechanical for any HVAC related issues.

Angela in Scarborough
Angela in Scarborough

Custom ductwork

I called Jeremy because several of the ducts in my rental property were not blowing sufficient air. We were having our tenant move in in less than 2 weeks and needed to get the situation assessed and repaired quickly. Jeremy was able to fully accommodate our aggressive timeline. Within a day, he came and assessed the situation and was able to pinpoint the problem and suggest different alternatives. He was extremely knowledgable and friendly. Knowing my tight timeline, he then juggled some of his other jobs so that he could come the next day to work on my property. He and his crew came and completed the entire job in one day which included some custom ductwork! Plus he was able to save me some money by making more cost effective recommendations after seeing what was behind the walls. I was extremely impressed with his professionalism and dedication. He and his crew knew exactly what they were doing, and they were extremely careful with the drywall and baseboards, only cutting out what needed to be to minimize the amount of repair work. They were also very clean (drywall can get very messy), cleaning up after themselves and removing all debris. All in all, I would totally recommend Jeremy 100%! He came in under budget and ahead of schedule, and he was honest! - when can you say that about most contractors...almost never! My rental property is now toasty warm as all ducts are blowing sufficient air and working properly, thanks to Jeremy and his crew!

Rod Kelly from Toronto
Rod Kelly from Toronto

Gas Line Install and AC Repair

I've used this company on two separate occasions and the service has been very exceptional. Jeremy is extremely responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. On both occasions, he promptly came and completed the work the next day after calling him. For the AC repair, Jeremy came after I was unhappy with another company. The other company misrepresented the extent of the work that was required, however when Jeremy came he fixed what turned out to be a minor problem within 15 minutes. I would highly recommend this company for any AC or Furnace related work.

rhnfld from Toronto
rhnfld from Toronto

Renovation

We have used Jeremy on a number of occasions over the years - everything from installing our gas fireplace to converting our entire home to radiant heat. He is incredibley reponsive and just a super nice guy. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Leroy in East York
Leroy in East York
5 reviews East York, ON

Rewiring thermostat and fixing air conditioner unit

My friend recommended Jeremy, so I called him to fix my thermostat and air conditioner, neither of which was working. He rewired everything. When he got the air conditioner on, it was making a terrible noise, but he fixed that too by replacing a small part. He finished everything in under and hour, and I was happy with the results. I'd definitely contact him again. My friend told me he was reliable and polite, and she was right!