JP PAVING

Reviews for JP PAVING

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Asphalt sunken in after 4 months

Was promised 1 year warranty on the driveway. After 4 months at least 4 sunken in areas of the asphalt.....JP paving wouldn't answer any calls or requests for warranty. Horrible contractor and horrible work. Was promised HL3 but received only HL8.

backyard patio

Jorge does not back up his word or contract. He disappears and doesn't return calls. Some of stairs are damaged/defective and we are still waiting for him to come back

Anila + Astrit, Toronto
Anila + Astrit, Toronto

Interlocking

We hired George to do interlocking on the backyard and asphalt on the mutual driveway. We are impressed with his punctuality, he said his team will start at 7:00 am and they were here at that time. The interlocking area was 300 sqf and by 6:00 pm they were able to finish everything and cleaning the area. The work is outstanding. My neighbors were impressed with the work done.
I did a huge renovation last summer, hiring a company that has 9.9 rating at home stars but we were so disappointed with their work and style. Thankfully, Goeorge was completely different, honest and punctual. He delivered exactly what we signed for. Well done George, you should be proud of your job.

Thank you very much for the great review!

NB  from Toronto
NB from Toronto

Asphalt with interlock border

Poor experience in so many ways. When I signed the contract they committed to a date. They missed the date by several weeks. When they did come to install they had the wrong sized interlock stones. I was so frustrated that I had them use the small stones. The salesperson wrote it down but The quality is poor. They damaged a window during the paving and when it rains the water runs into our garage. I specifically requested the water drainage path during the installation but they still managed to screw it up.
Do not use this company.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Asphalt Drive Way-Never hire them

Worst experience. I have signed the quotation that stated that the asphalt will be 3inch thick HL3. But they actually laid 1inch thick HL8. The driveway is now sinking. Very bad experience

Farid S in Brampton
Farid S in Brampton

Remake whole Asphalt Driveway as well as Extending Driveway

George the owner and is son is one of best and most friendliest guys i have ever meet. They took out approximately 200 Sqf of interlocking, so my driveway can be extended. They did an amazing job,making and widening my driveway. Excellent Material used. Took them almost 3 hours but work very well done. Will use George and his crew again in a heartbeat. Work was done in Brampton On L6X 4W3 in July 2012.

Aldo in Toronto
Aldo in Toronto
1 review ,

Check Better Business Bureau and Ministry of Consumer Services

I had the same issues with JP Paving with their lack of professionalism, responsiveness, and quality of service.

Their workmanship was so poor, that a few months later after the paving was performed, a 2' toadstool grew out of the asphalt, leaving a 2' hole in the driveway that JP Paving refused to fix and honor their warranty.

Before you hire JP Paving in Weston Ontario to perform any work on your home, do yourself a favor and visit Better Business Bureau and the Ministry of Consumer Services websites for complete business details.
It may save you hundreds of dollars and needless aggravation.

On a rating from A to F, F being the worst grade, JP Paving received the worst grade - F. That was not surprising.

Shyan in Brampton
Shyan in Brampton
1 review ,

interlock walkway and patio

JP Paving told us they would come on a specific day, but due to the weather, they were delayed a couple days which was understandable. The owner came to meet with us on the day they started and took the time to explain what they had to do based on the drawing and specification. In the end, the work that they did last year worked out just beautiful and now we can enjoy our backyard properly.

Mike Scorza in Etobicoke
Mike Scorza in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

New Asphalt Driveway and interlock patio

I quoted my driveway paving and interlock patio job with several paving companies. All their estimators/salesmen were little interested in giving me a good explanation and details of how the job will be done, time frame, warranties. I chose to contract out with JP Paving Inc because his estimator took the time to completely explain to me what I needed to know, including clear drawings and measurements. The execution of the job was timely and I observed that they really comply in details with what was in the contract regarding materials, amounts, and dimensions. The workmanship is excellent and we are enjoying our home improvement immensely. Their estimator Louis is very knowledgeable and polite and went the extra nautic mile in accommodating our schedule and needs. The price was fair and they beat their competitors easily. I recommend JP Paving Inc to anyone that what the most bang for their money.

M D in Etobicoke
M D in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Interlocking and driveway

Don't even try to get anything done from these people. They are big crooks( Isabel,George and Frank). They don't do their job as promisedand don't complete lete the job. They need to be out of the business. Shame on you all three.

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Rexdale?