Greenbloom Landscape Design

500 Lawrence ave w p.o.box 54073 Toronto ON M4V

Best of 2014 winnerBest of 2014winner

Reviews for Greenbloom Landscape Design

Landscaping

Hired Greenbloom in Spring 2017 after switching companies every year for 5 years.

By far the most thorough, responsive and reliable company to date.

We have a declining front driveway that is very difficult to shovel/plow.
up until Greenbloom, all other companies were a nightmare.
Greenbloom does an outstanding job and are always on time.

Very impressed.

Thanks a lot for taking the time!

caaronmurphy in Toronto
caaronmurphy in Toronto

Landscaping - 2 properties

I can't say enough good things about Greenbloom. We use them for two properties and the lawns and landscaping has never looked better. They completely turned things around for a large section of lawn we thought would need to be re-sodded, recommended a stellar in-ground sprinkler supplier, and have consistently done high-quality work at both locations. They are not the cheapest provider but I strongly believe they provide excellent value for the price. Their workers are competent, professional and have never left the yards in anything less than impeccable shape. If you're looking for a company you can rely on to do a great job with complete peace-of-mind then I highly recommend you contact Greenbloom.

Thanks!!!!

Horrible Experience.

We had a horrible experience with this company and would not recommend anyone use them. Not only did they basically destroy a decorative fence in our backyard with their equipment but the owner two years in a row forgot to do our fall cleanup of all the leaves and then told me he was too "Busy" to fit us in. I found the level of customer service to be pathetic for the price they charge.

Hi,
We didn't forget to do the fall clean up, you chose not to take it in the beginning of the year, I replyed to your request saying I would be happy to do it but we are booked solid for the next week or two.
I am very sorry to hear about the fence this is the first I hear of it. I would be happy to fix what ever is broken.
My offer still stands I would be happy to do the clean up and fix the fence. Please reach out to the office to schedule the work and the repair.

Cash Money in Oshawa
Cash Money in Oshawa

Service

I called Greenbloom for a business exterior clean up; pruning, lawn mowing, and debris pick up. I was able to explain to Alex what I needed without being on site, I got my quote and was pleasantly pleased with the price.
Day of clean up, Greenbloom ensured that the property was cleaned up to my expectations!!! Friendly staff and definitely aim to please their customers!!! I will definitely be calling Greenbloom for future clean ups.

Thank you !

Front Yard Landscaping/Planting

We hired Greenbloom to landscape and plant tall grasses in our front yard around the AC unit.

The good:

-They were flexible and worked with our timelines
-When they came, they finished the job fast and cleanup up the site

The bad:

- Most grasses came in a beaten up condition. See the broken/bent leaves in the pics below.

- One grass was planted and was already 80% yellow and dry. We were asked to wait and monitor the grass because it was supposed to come back. So we had to have the dry grass sit while the company monitored it for about 10 days and finally replaced it. This is the only decent grass that you see on the pictures(in front of AC).

- All other grasses were trimmed by the company (I am guessing because they were damaged during transportation) and I won't see an blooms this season.

In summary, the overall look is not attractive and not what my expectation was. When trying to get the clarification regarding questions above, received no response. So I would not recommend this company and would not hire again.

We have responded to the clients directly and sort it out

Gillian
Gillian

Full yard landscaping

This is my rental home and the yard had been neglected. It needed everything. I had another quote which was less but went with my gut and SO glad I did this company could not have done a Better job !!!!! We could not be happier with the outcome worth every penny. ♡♡♡♡

Hi Gillan,
Thanks for this!

nick in York
nick in York

Tree planting and garden rescue

We hired green bloom to help rescue our backyard garden/jungle and to plant some trees in the front. They did a great job & their attention to detail was superb.

They were one of the few companies that bothered to return our call for the initial quote, and the work was completed almost immediately once we signed off on their estimate. They left the everything clean and tidy when they were finished.

We will continue to use them for future maintenance and planting.

Thanks we really appropriate it !

Charles from Toronto
Charles from Toronto

Short term yard maintenance

I have used Greenbloom for short term summer yard maintenance for the last couple of years. I have been very satisfied with their work, although I did not take the time to write about it in Homestars. This year I hired them again in May/June while I was away. Again they did a fantastic job. How nice it was to return home to a well-manicured front and back yard. The shrubs were neatly trimmed, the lawn looked great, no weeds, the driveway and the patios were blown clean. This time I thought I should take the time to write a short review to express my appreciation - thank you, Greenbloom for a job well done.

Thank you very much Charles! We truly appreciate your review.

Backyard Redo

Our yard was a total mess after we took down a garage 3 years ago and the only thing that grew in it's place was a bunch of weeds. Greenbloom came in and cleaned it all up within 2 days and re-sodded our lawn with new garden beds and mulch as well. We even have a spot to start a vegetable garden. It looks fantastic now and we cannot wait to enjoy it for the rest of the summer. Now we water...

Thank you very much! We appreciate the positive feedback!

Sarina C.
Sarina C.

They cleaned up my yard LICKETY SPLIT!!!!

My yard was an absolute mess. The team worked quickly, efficiently and turned my garden into just that--a garden. They were punctual, polite, fastidious, and mindful!!! They did not leave one stone overturned. I am in awe.

Hello Sarina,

Thank you very much for your review!

Best regards,

More about Greenbloom Landscape Design

Delivering superior landscaping services to Toronto and the GTA, Greenbloom provides cutting edge services for residential and commercial properties.

We use living elements to create a unique scenery in your exterior space.

Visit our website at www.greenbloom.ca for more information on packages and promotions!