Greenbloom Landscape Design

Landscape Contractors & Designers
500 Lawrence ave w p.o.box 54073 Toronto ON M4V

Best of 2014 winnerBest of 2014winner

Reviews for Greenbloom Landscape Design

Thorough clean-up of garden and junk removal

The yard/garden of the house I moved into was in a mess. The guys from Greenbloom did a great job tidying up, removing weeds and clearing junk. It took a little bit of time to schedule the appointment but they were always quick to respond and provide updates whenever I called or emailed. I would certainly recommend Greenbloom to a friend.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it!

Best regards.

Dary from Toronto
Dary from Toronto

Great all around!!

Beyond pleased with the service and the quality of service!!! Clean, thorough and fair pricing. Couldn't be happier! Really loved the fact that we could conduct all business through email!! Makes it much easier for those who have busy schedules. Would highly recommend!!!

Thanks for the great review!

snow removal, landscaping, yard maintenance

We have used Greenbloom for over a year now, for both their snow removal and yard maintenance services. They do an excellent job on both fronts. I appreciate their timely replies to any inquiries and their crews are always very friendly.

Thanks Rhonda! Looking for a long lasting relationship!

Mrs. Caryl Sinclair in Toronto
Mrs. Caryl Sinclair in Toronto

Snow removal

My first experience with Greenbloom was a very positive one. The work was done in a timely manner with care for and consideration of the property.
The workers were polite and eager to please. They responded to my concerns and took the time to ask if I was satisfied.
I appreciated the email updates about impending weather events and the expected service response.
I would happily recommend them to others.
Mrs. Caryl Sinclair,
Toronto

Thanks Caryl, We really appreciate the review!

Silvia Derasner from Toronto
Silvia Derasner from Toronto

Snow Removal

We didn't get much snow this year, however when we needed our property cleared of snow Greenbloom got the job done. Last week we had snow and the crew came next day about 7:00am, before the rush hour. Timing was great, and the team did a good job on clearing half the alley and our garage entrances, which is critical since the snow would've quickly turn into ice, which makes very hard to get in and out our garages. It was sad that the other half of the alley was not cleared, although it was not possible to do since there are usually cars parked by the wall.

The Greenbloom crew came back later that week to clear the other half of the alley, which was much appreciated.

L. Hart in Scarborough
L. Hart in Scarborough

snowplowing

Excellent service. Contacted me by email and kept me up-to-date as to when they would be out to plow and we could easily request extra services if needed. We didn't have to worry anymore about access to our in-laws' home for their support services. They have given us peace of mind for the last 2 years. Many thanks.

Thanks! I really appreciate you taking the time and review our company :)

Aly
Aly

Landscaping and snow shoveling

- exceed expectations
- deliver promises
- costumer oriented
- high quality
- friendly team
- easy to reach by email and fast responses
- simply: the best service that you can find in Toronto

Thankful the great review!

Snow Removal

I can recommend Greenbloom Landscaping both for for snow removal and for being a responsive and responsible company. We initially had a problem. The crew that appeared for the first snow fall did not understand how to clear our pea gravel driveway, but to its credit, the company has not only repaired the damage, but has promised that it will fix any remaining problems that may be visible in the spring. The company's representative responded immediately. He was courteous and personally supervised the repairs.

I paid Greenbloom's fee of $1,200.00 for the first month. Before I engaged Greenbloom, the owner and I went over in detail how to shovel the snow on my pea gravel driveway. He assured me that he knew how to manage this. The first time his workers appeared, I reminded one of the workers to lift the shovel on the snow blower to leave the pea gravel in place, even if it leaves a fine layer of snow. He said he knew what to do. When I left to let them to do the job they brought the truck, instead of the snow blower, and scraped most of my driveway clean before I stopped them, leaving piles of snow mixed with gravel on my flower beds. I stopped them before they finished distributing this all over the garden. Another worker claimed that they were given no instructions. The photos show how the driveway was left.

Review has 1 previous version

Colin B.
Colin B.

Great job, great guys

I was awoken at nine a.m. by what I was certain was a 747 landing in my backyard, and I was quietly cursing whatever neighbour of mine had their leaf blower out -- but was happy to see it was the Greenbloom workers, right on time, cleaning up a year of our backyard mess. They did a great job, and were hardworking, focused, and were so cheerful and friendly I had to give them a tip. We'll be using (and recommending) Greenbloom for years to come.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Lawn maintenance, garden design

The Greenbloom team is wonderful. They do my lawn maintenance. They work swiftly and efficienct and get the job in less then an hour! Shir was absolutely amazing with helping me decided on what's best for me lawn. I'm definitely looking into more services with Greenbloom. I would definitely recommend them

More about Greenbloom Landscape Design

Delivering superior landscaping services to Toronto and the GTA, Greenbloom provides cutting edge services for residential and commercial properties.

We use living elements to create a unique scenery in your exterior space.

Visit our website at www.greenbloom.ca for more information on packages and promotions!