Toronto Home Theater

Reviews for Toronto Home Theater

Chris L in Downtown Toronto
Chris L in Downtown Toronto

LCD Install & Surround Sound System

My first contact with Toronto Home Theatre was after I filled out a form on their website. I received a call back within an hour and it was obvious that this company wanted my business. After trying to get 2-3 other estimates over the phone Mike was the only one who answered my questions and seemed like he wanted to put together a solution for my living room at my budget.

The main idea was to hide wires, use the surround sound system we had with our new Sharp LCD that we wanted mounted on the wall. With a finished basement I wasn't sure how he was going to get our rear speakers set up and couldn't believe my eyes when he fished the speaker wire under our rug! Amazing! The front speakers and TV went up also with no problems and pretty quick too. The final piece was a new universal remote. This wasn't something we had planned on but after Mike took the time to demonstrate what could be done we went ahead with this programmed remote that does everything.

We ended up bombarding Mike and his partner with questions about the sound settings and colour on the LCD and they were very good at answering every detail. What a concept we understand what we're doing now with this system. (well almost).

My wife already referred these guys to one of her friends at work. Not sure if they called but we will continue to suggest them to anyone who needs this type of work.

Thanks Chris for your business and wanting to refer us. That says alot about how we did for you. Love to see some photos sometime. Glad Mike answered all your questions, thats the way service is supposed to be.

thanks

Jeff

Robert B in Toronto
Robert B in Toronto
1 review Thornhill, ON

Outfitted entire home theater with Epson projector on motorized screen with a 46” Sony LCD behind it, along with state of the art sound and setting up the Harmony remote so working everything was a snap.

My wife and I recently moved into a new house and during that process we dealt with countless vendors. Some were good, some were bad, but Toronto Home Theater was by far the absolute best.

I interviewed and got estimates from countless other companies in Toronto and at the end of the day, going with Toronto Home Theater was the easiest decision.

While their knowledge and genuine kindness made them a pleasure to work with, it was really their passion for their work that set them apart. They love what they do and it shows!

Every person I interacted with from Toronto Home Theater leading up to the start of the project, during the install, and afterwards was great. This definitely isn’t one of those companies where the head guys are good and everyone else doesn’t measure up. All these guys were class-acts the entire time.

The install took about 3 days, and after those 3 days… well, let’s just say that watching TV & BlueRay’s hit new heights that I didn’t think were possible!

Every person who has come to my house has been blown away by the system these guys put together.

And, to say that I love it, is still such a drastic understatement!

My only complaint was that after they finished the install, they didn’t break down all the boxes, so I had to do that on my own. It’s a small detail, but, when I was breaking the boxes, I couldn’t help but think that I could have spent that time watching my amazing new home theater!

I would recommend Toronto Home Theater fully and with the utmost confidence. Let me spare you the time of talking to all the other people in the city… go with these guys, and then enjoy your new off-the-hook setup that will make your friends ooze with jealousy (…but be sure to share the fun!).

Thanks Robert. It is always nice to take someone's vision and make it happen for them. Nice to know that you use your space for Home Theater, Gaming & Sports too! Look forward to doing business again.

More about Toronto Home Theater

Need A Home Theater Design?

We SELL Home Theater PRODUCTS and offer FULL INSTALLATION of them as well !!

Setting up your home theatre can be a confusing and challenging task. Our installers are professional, highly-trained and bring a wealth of experience in the areas of projection, LCD LED, 3D installation, HDTV, UHDTV, surround sound setups, whole-home audio, structured wiring and universal remote operations - you know, those cool All In One Remotes!

Home Theater Services

Pre-installation Consultation - We will assess your space to ensure the most bang for your buck!

Home Theater Design - Turn-key installations offering furniture, renovations, painting, electrical and custom furniture to house your equipment.

Projection Systems - Take movie night to the next level with 1080p / 3D projection systems!

Surround Sound Set-Up - Treat ears to surround sound and entire home audio solutions!

Universal Remotes - STOP fiddling with silly remotes. Our universal remotes make your life easy!
___________________________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2018 Toronto Home Theater - A Subsidiary of 7102283 Canada Inc

Electronic Retailers and Home Theater
WE SELL PRODUCTS - Projectors, Screens, LCD, LED, 3D TV, Home Theatre, lighting control, Universal Remotes, Wall Brackets, Cabling, Wiring, Audio Stands, Custom Audio Furniture & Cabinetry.
Home Theater Design, Projection Systems, Surround Sound, Remote Programming, Whole Home Audio, Outdoor Audio, Commercial Installations, Pre-Wiring for New Home or Basement Renovation
Panasonic, Harman Kardon, Logitech, Sharp, Onkyo, Monster, Epson, JBL, Denon, Samsung
We offer a FULL SOLUTION by Consulting on Design, Selling the Equipment and doing the Installation.
Product Purchase and Installations. Full Design of Home Theater Rooms, Value Home Theater Installations in Toronto Area -
2006