Toronto Home Theater

Reviews for Toronto Home Theater

Kelly Davis in Toronto
Kelly Davis in Toronto

Speaker & TV Installation

Mike is an incredible expert in this space. He makes super honest and helpful suggestions while not pushing sales at all. He has transformed our home and we’re so happy. He’s also super responsive and excellent to deal with as is his staff member who joined him. We’ve always spent lots of money for poor quality in the past and will only be working with Mike going forward. Thank you Mike!

Thanks so Much Kelly for the awesome review. We are happy to help anytime.

Dave Turner from Toronto
Dave Turner from Toronto

Home Theater

Mike is amazing. I did a smallish job with him but he was invested and wanted the best for me. Toronto Home Theater is 100% recommended! Can't wait to use Mike again.

Thank you Dave for taking the time here to review us.

Ian Fodie from Toronto
Ian Fodie from Toronto

Projector Upgrade

I identified Mike back in early 2017 after having problems with my projector, to which Mike responded really quickly and had resolved within days.
After recently having the 12 year old projector finally succumb to its age, Mike responded immediately to my e-mail and, upon my enquiry on an upgrade, provided not only a great solution, but was onsite within days to compete the install along with re-programming our universal remote control.
As if that wasn't already good enough , we had a lamp failure a few days later, to which Mike undertook a two and a half hour round drive on a weekend in order to resolve the issue to our immediate satisfaction - awesome customer service!
Mike truly values his clients and I am very happy to recommend Toronto Home Theater to anyone who wants to design, build, or upgrade their home entertainment systems.
A genuine guy who is nothing but focused on providing solutions for his clients as quickly as possible - that's the perfect way to build a list of loyal clients!

Thanks so much Ian, call us anytime.

L.G.
L.G.
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Home theatre upgrade

We needed a new receiver for our home theatre after our original one bit the dust. There were also issues with other components and we knew we weren’t getting the most out of the room.

We are so glad we found Mike at Toronto Home Theater! Despite living nearly an hour and a half away, Mike made one trip down to replace the receiver and then a second one approximately two weeks later to install a new projector as inventory was hard to come by in this age of Covid. He wanted us to be able to use the room until he could get his hands on the projector.

That kind of thoughtfulness was evident during all of our contacts with Mike - he really does seem to care about his clients and wants them to have the best possible set-up for their budget. He could have sold us more expensive equipment but didn’t. He made recommendations that made a huge difference but didn’t cost an arm and a leg. He tidied up a rat’s nest of cables...and vacuumed up afterwards!

We feel like we have a brand new room. And Mike has checked in on us to see how we are enjoying it and to remind us that he is only a text away if we need help with anything. I have no doubt that Mike would help us straight away. We cannot recommend him highly enough.

Thank you for this review, appreciate your business always.

Sylvain Whissell
Sylvain Whissell
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Continued Excellent Service

Mike installed the home theatre system in my loft in 2013 (time-lapse here https://vimeo.com/88967861) and it's worked flawlessly ever since. My place has been rented out for the past 5 years and Mike has just done the 2nd lamp replacement on the projector. I've found the key thing with Mike is communication. Meaning he's always quick to respond and gives meaningful feedback. Something I find is sadly missing with most companies today. Being a long distance landlord (I don't live in Toronto anymore), I'm not there to personally supervise the work and Mike could easily have taken advantage of that to charge me extra for things I didn't need. In fact, with the last lamp replacement, there was another issue with the projector and I had actually suggested to Mike about possibly buying a new one and he replied "Let me check something first." and in the end the issue was fixed without buying any new equipment. That's just awesome and I can't recommend Mike highly enough.

Thank you again and always love the video you did showcasing the job, its amazing.

Stephen Steck from Old Toronto
Stephen Steck from Old Toronto

Perfection Per Usual

Mike of Toronto Home Theater always impresses. I have been enlisting his professional help for years. Responsive, fast, friendly, honest and a perfectionist. Always happy to answer any questions and very patient. I hardly ever write reviews (be them good or bad) but Mike of Toronto Home Theater deserves his due. Thanks again bud!

Sincerely appreciated Steve! I take pride in my work and I genuinely like helping people....it's all the more rewarding when someone takes the time to tell others in a public forum! Thank you for your loyalty and comments....made my day!

housefx
housefx

Harmony Remote updating and reconnecting

I have used Toronto Home Theater in the past for the installation of an audio system for our work office. I called Mike again for help with an issue with our Harmony TV remote. Mike told me that he would get my remote operational again. True to his word, he showed up 1.5 days later. Not only did Mike get my remote working again, he also updated it, and tweaked it to our specific needs. I would ONLY call Mike at TTH for all our electronic needs. Mike delivers what he promises!

Thanks once again for your business and sharing your experience in working with us.

Alison in Ridgeway
Alison in Ridgeway
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Stereo connection to TV and computer

I needed help to connect my older dormant stereo system to my computer and TV. Mikes response to my email was within 30 mins. He initially told me he was not in my area and the job was too small. He soon called again and he was able to come by the next day and make my system work again! I was completely confident in his knowledge and troubleshooting. Had I been able to find the TV remote he probably could have done more but I think it sounds great! I'm very happy to get it working at a reasonable price and I'm a little more knowledgeable about my system. Highly recommend!

Thanks Alison for your review here and please reach out anytime for service or new products.

Ani
Ani

Wiring and too many remote controls

There is nothing more frustrating than watch tv and you are not able to turn on anything. Mike was awesome in walking me through things and correcting some wires. He even followed up with me the following day to ensure that everything was on the up and up. Service and follow up is five star in my books. I will be calling Mike again.

I look forward to it! I take a lot of pride in what I do and how I treat people, and I sincerely appreciate it when someone takes the time to write a review about it! I look forward to our next meeting!

More about Toronto Home Theater

Need Home Theater Design?

We SELL Home Theater PRODUCTS and offer FULL INSTALLATION of them as well !!

Setting up your home theatre can be a confusing and challenging task. Our installers are professional, highly-trained and bring a wealth of experience in the areas of Projection, LCD LED, 3D installation, HDTV, UHDTV, surround sound setups, SONOS Speakers, whole-home audio, structured wiring and universal remote operations - you know, those cool All In One Remotes!

Home Theater Services

Pre-installation Consultation - We will assess your space to ensure the most bang for your buck!

Home Theater Design - Turn-key installations offering furniture, renovations, painting, electrical and custom furniture to house your equipment.

Projection Systems - Take movie night to the next level with 1080p / 3D projection systems!

Surround Sound Set-Up - Treat your ears to surround sound and entire home audio solutions!

SONOS Speakers - We offer all of the SONOS lines for the same price as the big box stores. (delivered & set up for orders over $1000)

Universal Remotes - STOP fiddling with silly remotes. Our universal remotes make your life easy!
___________________________________________________________________________