HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Mississauga  >  Toronto Home Theater
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Toronto Home Theater

Brian in New York

I just simply loved the way they worked. Technicians were on time & finished the job on time. Simply fabulous. I have also referred to all my family and frineds

Paul in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Mike and his team at Toronto Home Theatre did an awesome job working within my budget to create a one of kind Home Theatre room. They won't let you spend money wastefully and drive to give you value for every dollar. These folks really know their stuff and truly care about the final product. The room exceeded my expectations and brought a long time dream to life. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Mike... and Chris. Thank you Mike for coming out my way and indulging my vision. Thank you Chris for your countless hours to details most people just don't appreciate, but we do ! I would recommend you guys in a heart beat. Cheers.

tonydimarco in Brampton

We highly recommend Toronto Home Theatre.

Right from the first contact with Jeff, everything was very professional and courteous. Mike made time in his schedule to come out quickly for a site visit to formulate a plan for our tight timeline and was extremely efficient and knowledgeable. He not only was able to supply us with the needed parts but was able to salvage a few items we had in our facility to save us money.

Mike and his team’s work installing our commercial plasma panel, audio distribution and in-wall speakers well planned out and executed flawlessly.

These guys know customer service. We are very satisfied. Thank you!