HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Mississauga  >  Toronto Home Theater

Reviews for Toronto Home Theater

Etobicoke

We needed a simpler set up for our TV sound and Sonos systems. Mike came in with the perfect solution, taking out an antiquated set if components and replacing with additional Sonos equipment...works great and the job was...on time and in budget...we are very pleased

Yes the Sonos works so well for alot of people and glad it did here too. Thank you for your review.

Leo  from Grimsby

When we decided to have our very own home theater, I was tasked with finding a company to do so. My level of expertise is nonexistent and once I called and spoke with Mike, I knew he was the one I would hire. He set my mind at ease and assured me I would get what I wanted within my allowable budget. Mike was very honest and straight forward and basically provided me with information of what was the best bang for my buck. Mike and his staff saved me money and came well under my budget. My family especially likes the Sonos multi room audio system. I will most certainly recommend Mike and Toronto Home Theater.

Set expectations and come in on budget is what we do. Thank you so much for taking time to write a review here Leo.

Greg in Toronto

Mike is an exceptional human. Way above and beyond the call of duty in terms of guidance and installation of my new Sonos equipment. He is fair and will tell you if you think you need something and he doesn’t agree.

If more service professionals were like Mike we would t need Homestars.

Thank You Greg for sharing your experience with Toronto Home Theater

Brian in New York

I just simply loved the way they worked. Technicians were on time & finished the job on time. Simply fabulous. I have also referred to all my family and frineds

Brian , thank you for the referrals. We will let you know how they turn out. All the best.

Paul in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Mike and his team at Toronto Home Theatre did an awesome job working within my budget to create a one of kind Home Theatre room. They won't let you spend money wastefully and drive to give you value for every dollar. These folks really know their stuff and truly care about the final product. The room exceeded my expectations and brought a long time dream to life. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Mike... and Chris. Thank you Mike for coming out my way and indulging my vision. Thank you Chris for your countless hours to details most people just don't appreciate, but we do ! I would recommend you guys in a heart beat. Cheers.

Paul, was a pleasure for us to work in your home. Thanks for mentioning Chris , he is detailed for sure and our secret weapon on many jobs.

tonydimarco in Brampton

We highly recommend Toronto Home Theatre.

Right from the first contact with Jeff, everything was very professional and courteous. Mike made time in his schedule to come out quickly for a site visit to formulate a plan for our tight timeline and was extremely efficient and knowledgeable. He not only was able to supply us with the needed parts but was able to salvage a few items we had in our facility to save us money.

Mike and his team’s work installing our commercial plasma panel, audio distribution and in-wall speakers well planned out and executed flawlessly.

These guys know customer service. We are very satisfied. Thank you!

Tony , appreciate your review here. It was cool to see your studio and be a small part in polishing up the one room for you guys. thx. Jeff

Hitesh Pandya in Toronto

I had Mike come in to get me a quote to change my entire home entertainment system and was willing to spend the money to fix the situation. We live in a Condo that is older and had very old connections from the original buyer.

Mike came in and worked with me to use the existing network and connections and modernize. He saved me thousands of dollars on upgrading my system. He used my existing network and built on it an amazing system that is all connected to your phone, ipad and computer.

Chris came in along with Mike to do some patch work to repair drywall work that came along with fixing my system. Again I would have spent thousands of dollars on running HDMI cables but we reduced the patchwork to a minimum Chris was professional, clean and even used his own paint at no charge to finish his job.

Mike and the team are your solution to any home entertainment system.

Glad to be able to help you out and yes Chris knows how to make things disappear.
Thanks again.

Edgar in Cheyenne

Bottom line, these guys are the real deal. They carry an excellent range of products for any project requirements, and their installation teams are fantastic, trustworthy and very upfront with their work.

Thanks Edgar, the review means alot to us and to those still looking for a partner.

Christopher in Toronto

This is a "long-term" review. I chose Toronto Home Theater for a home audio installation and TV mounting in 2012. Mike and his team did a fantastic job, helping me find the right balance between equipment quality and price. He had a carpenter come in for a tricky TV mounting on a marble fireplace, which went off without a hitch. He installed a multizone amplifier in a custom cabinet, and ceiling speakers and keypads in multiple zones in our home. It was done professionally and affordably and it has worked out great.

The original audio setup involved an early generation Apple TV with a hard drive for my music library. However, this year I subscribed to Apple Music and wanted to put in a 4th generation Apple TV to make use of this. This was a problem because the 4th generation Apple TV has only an HDMI output and no separate audio outputs. I asked Mike if he had a solution, and he promptly provided me with an adaptor and came to install it personally.

I've been very impressed with the level of service from Toronto Home Theater. In particular, I appreciate their dedication to providing service beyond the initial installation, and their willingness to find new solutions as technology evolves.

Thanks Christopher for you business, mounting a TV on Marble correct is not the easiest but the right team, there is always a way. Thank you for following up with this review.

More about Toronto Home Theater

Need A Home Theater Design?

We SELL Home Theater PRODUCTS and offer FULL INSTALLATION of them as well !!

Setting up your home theatre can be a confusing and challenging task. Our installers are professional, highly-trained and bring a wealth of experience in the areas of projection, LCD LED, 3D installation, HDTV, UHDTV, surround sound setups, whole-home audio, structured wiring and universal remote operations - you know, those cool All In One Remotes!

Home Theater Services

Pre-installation Consultation - We will assess your space to ensure the most bang for your buck!

Home Theater Design - Turn-key installations offering furniture, renovations, painting, electrical and custom furniture to house your equipment.

Projection Systems - Take movie night to the next level with 1080p / 3D projection systems!

Surround Sound Set-Up - Treat ears to surround sound and entire home audio solutions!

Universal Remotes - STOP fiddling with silly remotes. Our universal remotes make your life easy!
___________________________________________________________________________