416 So Clean

Aaron in Ajax
Aaron in Ajax
18 reviews Ajax, ON

wonderful carpet & upholstery cleaning

Our stairs, couch, arm chair, and two area rugs look fantastic thanks to 416-So-CLEAN! Their team follows strict health and safety guidelines. The work they do to bring back fabrics spoiled by kiddies is excellent!

Thank you for the amazing review, Aaron. We work very hard to meet and maintain great expectations like yours, and we’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us, and we look forward to servicing you again in the future!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

duct cleaning

The crew came on time, explained what they are about to do and gave us tips about maintaining our ducts clean. Will recommend them.

Thank you so much for the review and the business. I really appreciate it. We are so glad that we were able to be of service and we look forward to servicing again in the future.

Maureen in Thornhill
Maureen in Thornhill

Carpet Cleaning During Covid-19

We had our carpets cleaned in the family room, 12 stairs leading to the main floor, and high traffic areas in the 3 bedrooms and hallway upstairs.

Matt and Justin arrived on time, equipped as per protocol during covid-19 wearing masks, gloves, foot wear etc. They are both very professional, efficient, thorough, and friendly! Quite an amazing team.

We have used their carpet and upholstery cleaning services in the past and are always very happy with the results. Thanks to them and 414-so-clean!

Thank you so much Maureen for the review and the business. Really appreciate it. We are so glad that we were able to be of service and we look forward serving again in the future.

Pcurc
Pcurc

Duct Cleaning Follow Up

We had our ducts cleaned by this company a few months ago and they did a great job. $400 was the cost for the cleaning. Recently we happened to notice an odd odor coming from one of the vents and I called them. Adel responded to my message almost immediately and scheduled an appointment within a few days. He and his team arrived wearing masks and gloves which and brought carpets to lay down on the floor and stairs to ensure no mess was made, which I really appreciated. He assessed the situation and did the work to resolve the issue. After finishing the job he took the time to explain the situation and offered his suggestions to us for ways to tackle the issue if it were to reoccur. He was very respectful and professional and I was completely satisfied with the experience. I would definitely recommend this company and will be sure to use them in the future when the air ducts will need to be cleaned again. Thank you Adel!

Paul

Thank you so much Paul for the review and the business. Really appreciate it. We are so glad that we were able to be of service and we look forward serving again in the future.

Duct Cleaning

Great job. Professional and conscientious service. We have three cats and had renos done and the before and after pictures of the vents was remarkable. Warning your pets will be freaked out for the couple of hours that the process lasts but well worth it.

Thank you so much for the review and the business. Really appreciate it. We are so glad that we were able to be of service and we look forward serving again in the future. I think the pets where enjoying the free show and the load noise :)

Ruth in Toronto
Ruth in Toronto

carpet cleaning

The SoClean team is amazing! They are super careful with all their gear and hoses and go the extra mile to get out hard spots. under the pandemic cloud they were very respectful to be physically distancing and wore masks and gloves the whole time. this is the 4th time they have been here and i would never consider anyone else. i wish i had more carpet for them to clean!

Thank you so much Ruth for the review and the business. Really appreciate it. We are so glad that we were able to be of service and we look forward serving again in the future.

Heaton in Toronto
Heaton in Toronto

Outstanding Service and work

Adel and the team at 416-SO-CLEAN are truly outstanding.
I don't use that word lightly.
I have been using this team for a decade now for different kinds of cleaning services and I wouldn't think about going elsewhere.
They are such a terrific and hard working group of people. They manage to tackle the toughest marks/stains/accidents and they make sure you are completely happy.
This is also a very high integrity business and it's very community based. Adel makes explicit commitments to give back to different charities.
It's really quite an incredible company and you can "feel good" using their services and supporting a great local business.
416-SO-CLEAN are first class operators, truly professional and punctual AND they are genuinely good people! As you can tell, I can't recommend them highly enough.

Thank you so much Heaton for the review and the business. Really appreciate it. We are so glad that we were able to be of service and we look forward serving again in the future.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Duct cleaning

I have approached "416 SO CLEAN" to do the duct cleaning for my house and from the moment I contacted this company with my request and their delivery of service was utmost of my satisfaction. Mr. Adel was my contact person and Caco was the delivery person both were very professional in their approach with no gameplay in selling another product or trying to make some money with unwanted claims. Thank you Adel and Caco, thank you for placing your contact list in my basement, I will surely contact you after two years to do the next round of duct cleaning. I will definitely recommend you to my friends.

Thank you so much Michael for the review and the business. Really appreciate it. We are so glad that we were able to be of service and we look forward serving again in the future.

Damon in Waterloo
Damon in Waterloo

Efficient, Friendly, and Professional

The worker arrived early and was professional and polite. He informed me of what he needed and then updated me when I arrived to close. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much Mr Damon for the business and the review. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future.
Stay safe and take extra care
Yours
Adel Majd & The 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Marco in Toronto
Marco in Toronto

Complimentary Carpet Cleaning

416 boss Adel wanting to contribute services during the COVID economic lock-down decided to offer a complimentary carpet cleaning to businesses. In this way, we can add value to our clients showing that we are taking even more steps to keep people safe and in the same stroke he can continue to employ people and keep them working and earning! Amazing!
Dr. Marco

Thank you so much Dr Marco for the business and the review. And thank you so much for all the amazing work you do to keep our community safe and healthy. Much appreciated
Adel Majd & the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

More about 416 So Clean

For 416-SO-CLEAN COVID-19 - Infectious Disease Preparedness Response Plan, pls see: https://www.416soclean.ca/covid-19-prepare.html

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally-owned company that specializes in residential and commercial carpet, upholstery & duct cleaning. Established in 2003, 416-SO-CLEAN has amassed a 98% Homestar rating that showcases our exemplary workmanship. We go as far as guaranteeing our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee with our "Love it or Don't Pay Guarantee".

We use environmentally-safe cleaning products with state of the art truck-mounted steam cleaning technology for carpet and duct cleaning. We also offer a premium Detox and Platinum cleaning plans to eliminate allergens and pet stains, as well as fabric protection. We are located in North York, however, our trucks service all major cities from Mississauga to Oshawa.