416-SO-CLEAN

3459 Yonge St. Toronto ON M4N 3N2
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  416-SO-CLEAN

Reviews for 416-SO-CLEAN

Linda in Toronto

Matthew and Justin did an excellent job. Our light coloured wall to wall carpets - which were stained - now look like new. They were both very pleasant, courteous and certainly aim to please. We are very happy with their service.

Tony Fitzpatrick from Toronto

After two tries with other carpet cleaning companies where they never showed up, I was very impressed with 416 so clean. From the moment I made the appointment with a very pleasant operator, everything went exactly as promised..The crew showed up on time with great equipment and did a wonderful job cleaning our wall to wall and stairs through out the house..
Daltony and his work mate were very professional and completed the job on time with excellent results...I will use So Clean again without question and refer to the company to friends and family...
Excellent service and people...

Thank you so much Mr Tony for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Thank you

Adel Majd

I was very pleased with the great customer service. Good communication through emails and called 30 mins prior to appointment time to let me know they were on their way. Very friendly and explained what needed to be done. Overall very happy with the customer service and cleaning job. Our carpets look great!

Karen
21 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Called 416-SO CLEAN again because they did such an amazing time 2 years ago. I had my upper floor done as well as my basement and it looks amazing. Matthew and Justen did a great job. Very neat and tidy, no mess left behind. I like the fact that they are easy to speak to, they take a look around with you first so they know if you have any issues or major spots before. Then once they are done, you do a walk around with them so you can see. Will use this company again in the near future.

Thank you so much Ms Karen for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Thank you

Nancy in Toronto

Our closing was late on our new home, resulting in a 30 min delay for the team from 416-SO-CLEAN. They were super accommodating, worked effectively, efficiently and did a terrific job. Kind, professional and courteous. Walked me through the job to explain their work, left me with some spot cleaner and booties to wear should I need to go through the area before it dried. I would highly recommend 416-SO-CLEAN - they were terrific!

Thank you so much Ms Nancy for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Thank you

Jerry Lo from Markham

Highly recommend! They showed up on time, cleaned all our carpets and our dining room chairs and literally brought them back to life. Mathew and his partner were both professional, courteous, and made sure that they could get one chair clean before continuing or charging me for 8. They were so good, our plumber wants them to clean his carpets and chairs. Definitely my go to for carpets and chairs! Thanks for a great job!

Thank you so much Mr Lo for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Thank you

Adel Majd

Great results and was happy with time of arrival and time spent. I would recommend this company for their quality and professionalism. The cost seemed reasonable compared to other companies.

Thank you so much for the review and the business. Much appreciated. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Thank you

Adel Majd

We chose 416 SO CLEAN after reading positive reviews on Home Stars. We received friendly and prompt service from scheduling, answering questions and the service technicians who came to our home. We received excellent service and all employees were professional, knowledgeable, friendly and clean! We would definately use this company again!

Adel Majd

I was very happy with 416-SO-CLEAN. This was the first time that I used the service and I am completely satisfied with the level of customer service that I received via telephone (when I booked), follow up emails, and the actual cleaning. Because I booked duct and carpet cleaning, they booked two groups of specialists to come to my home consecutively and their timing was perfect. Both sets of cleaners were very respectful, friendly, knowledgeable and were very happy to have me inspect the finished product. A special thanks to Mathew and Justin who also gave me great advice on my new pet rabbit!

Adel Majd

Very professional. Friendly service and the communication before the visit was professional and comprehensive. The technician was in time and knowledgeable about his work. I would recommend their services to anyone.

More about 416-SO-CLEAN

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential and commercial Carpet, Upholstery & Ducts cleaning.

Our services include Pet Stains & Odour Removal and we use ONLY Safe and Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions.

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003.

Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper and Dries Faster.

Carpet, Upholstery, and Ducts Cleaning.