416-SO-CLEAN

Reviews for 416-SO-CLEAN

Jessica
Jessica

Carpet cleaning

Matthew and Justen did an amazing job! They managed to bring our carpet back to life and got every spot clean - including a pesky area that had previously had carpet tape on it. They were extremely professional, courteous, punctual and clearly take pride in their work! I would highly recommend them. Thank you very much!

Thank you so much Ms Grant for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Beverley in Cedarvale
Beverley in Cedarvale

Fabulous job - quick, efficient and clean

After booking an appointment, Matthew arrived on time and quickly set out to tackle general dirt and stains in my carpets. The result, 90 minutes later, was clean carpets, no stains and a very pleasant experience. I waited to post this review until the carpets dried and just like Matthew recommended and said, after I vacuumed, they look like new.

Thank you so much Ms Beverley for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

tblog
tblog

Clean Job, Friendly workers, Professionally done

We hired 416-SO-Clean based on the Home Stars reviews and we are happy with their work. They arrived on time, took care of our property with care, laid out mats to prevent scratches of their equipments, took time to clean the hard areas and did an amazing job. We will hire them in the future for sure !!!

Erin
Erin
1 review Aurora, ON

Carpet cleaning

Extremely good service. Were prompt, courteous, efficient, and friendly!
Great guys!
Will definitely call to have this company take care of our cleaning needs again.

Thank you so much Ms Erin for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

EA
EA

Clean carpeted basement and staircase.

Simply putting it, the carpet looks as though it is brand new. The job was quick and very professional. The representatives were also very easy to deal with and respectful to the client and property. I will use this company again and again - the service can’t get any better.

Thank you so much for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team!

Boro in Toronto
Boro in Toronto

Carpet and upholstery cleaning - professional job

This was a large job to clean all our carpets and also 6 of our dining room chairs. The team was professional, efficient and took care in doing a good job. They explained the process they were going to use and what we needed to do once the carpets were dry. They also offered suggestions on dealing with specific problem areas in the future and gave us a bottle of an organic cleaner to use. We are very happy with the job, and we will be calling them again in the future. Great job!

Thank you so much Mr Boro for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team!

Roland in Mississauga
Roland in Mississauga

Second Time Around... Still Great!

I first used 416-SO-CLEAN eight years ago, when I moved into my house. Now that I'm selling this same property, I went back to this company--and once again had a fantastic experience.

Everything about 416-SO-CLEAN is pleasant, from the initial quote request to the issuing of the final invoice. Adel, the employee who fielded my phone call, kicked off my customer journey. She readily advised me of a promotion that put my quote $30 below a competing company--and one that would have made me wait three weeks for service. Adel was able to put boots on the ground right away, and was courteous from start to finish. She told me the names of the contractors who would be servicing my job and when to expect them.

On the scheduled date, my cleaners arrived early. Technicians Matthew and Justen were amicable, diligent and efficient, taking only an hour to get sparkling results. Although my former tenants had left the white carpet rather tawny, the gentlemen from SO-CLEAN brought it back to white (with the exception of a few stubborn nailpolish/paint stains, which were beyond help). Not only were the technicians hard-working and pleasant, but they were friendly and engaging, taking the time to answer my questions and confirm that their job was satisfactory after finishing.

I would strongly recommend this company for your carpet-cleaning needs. The price was spot on (pun intended) and the service impeccable. Kudos to SO-CLEAN for retaining such a strong network of field agents. I will be a customer for years to come.

Lia Niski from Vaughan
Lia Niski from Vaughan

sofa cleaning

The guys were great, arrived on time and my 7 year old disgusting couch was spotless after!! Very professional service! I can only regret not doing it earlier because I love how new the couch looks now!! thanks!!

Thank you so much Ms Niski for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team!

RubinR in Toronto
RubinR in Toronto

Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Great customer service, showed up on time, very clean and organized, and even managed to drop the price because our new-build isn't duct-cleaning friendly (meaning they couldn't clean it as ideally as they liked to). The carpet cleaning team came 2 hours after the duct cleaning and also executed flawlessly. Will be calling them again in about 2-3 years for re-service!

Dalel Woods in Toronto
Dalel Woods in Toronto

Bathroom Remodeling

They answered all of our questions concerning our bathroom remodel. The workers were very professional, always on time and considerate of our home. They took great care to not cause any damage. their crew was very thorough. The job was also completed ahead of time. A job well done!! We would highly recommend this company.

More about 416-SO-CLEAN

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential and commercial Carpet, Upholstery & Ducts cleaning.

Our services include Pet Stains & Odour Removal and we use ONLY Safe and Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions.

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003.

Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper and Dries Faster.

Carpet, Upholstery, and Ducts Cleaning.