416 So Clean

Reviews for 416 So Clean

Veronica in Toronto
Veronica in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Incredible work and team!

Matt and Justin worked so hard and so well together! Our carpets were visibly much lighter and cleaner after they were done. The men were extremely kind, friendly, and diligent. It was a pleasure to meet them! They also ensured that they explained what to do if more stains happen, and provided additional cleaning product for future cleans. Highly recommend!!!

Thank you so much Veronica for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

Upholstery cleaning

Excellent service! They were efficient, extremely tidy and friendly. I will be hiring them again. I highly recommend them. They were able to remove dog urine from my white couch. Need I say more.

Thank you so much for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

staceymcindless
staceymcindless

Carpet cleaning

The owner of the business made an effort to accommodate my request for next day service. He sent a team of courteous and professional cleaning experts. A fabulous outcome. Thrilled!

Thank you so much Stacey for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

khiz from Mississauga
khiz from Mississauga

Carpet cleaning

Service was as expected. I have used them in the past and like last time they were on time and service was amazing. Adeel takes the time to go through the process and makes sure you are happy with the results before leaving.

Thanks guys

Thank you so much Khiz for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

scramer in Mississauga
scramer in Mississauga

This is the best carpet cleaning company I have ever worked with!

I found working with 416 So Clean to be a pleasure. They came when they said they would and did a great job. Adel explained everything he would be doing and what I could expect. Two days after my carpets were cleaned, a full cup of coffee tipped of a night table into our white, wool carpet. Adel came back the next day to remove the stain without charging me. This was above and beyond my expectations, and I recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone in the GTA who needs their home carpets cleaned by an honest and professional company.

Thank you so much Cramer for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

We just moved into a new (for us) house which required major carpet cleaning. The company did an amazing job and provided exactly what I requested. I also didn't have to wait for them to come. They not only returned my calls on the weekend but made an appointment for two days from the time I called. They called the day of the appointment to advise me how far away they were and were prompt and professional on arrival and during the service. Overall a great experience. Thank you.

Thank you so much Julia for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Gale Borison-Socken from Toronto
Gale Borison-Socken from Toronto

Carpet cleaning

The technicians arrived exactly on time. They explained the process as we did a walk through of the house. I was impressed by how courteous and professional they were. At the end we walked through the house again and they had cleaned all the baseboards, removed some stains that were on the carpets and did a very nice job. They had even cleaned a couple of entrance mats.

Thank you so much Mrs Borison-Socken for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Susannah in Kitchener
Susannah in Kitchener

Professional & Friendly Service

Carlos was friendly, prompt, and efficient and did a great job cleaning a years worth of dog hair and dirt from our sofa and carpet. From booking the appointment earlier in the week to easy payment, the process was seamless. Will call them back after "mud season"!

Thank you so much Susannah for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

JoelW in North York
JoelW in North York

Sofa, chair and rug cleaning

My technician, Carlos, was very professional and friendly. He showed up right on time and walked me through everything that would be done. He did the job in very good time and my sofa, chair, and rug look better than new!

I'm very happy with the results and would definitely recommend 416 So Clean!

Thank you so much Joel for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Scott
Scott

carpet cleaning

They were on time and very professional in the way they cleaned our carpets and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They did the job quickly and efficiently and cleaned up everything afterwards.

Thank you so much Scott for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

More about 416 So Clean

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential and commercial Carpet, Upholstery & Ducts cleaning.

Our services include Pet Stains & Odour Removal and we use ONLY Safe and Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions.

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003.

Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper and Dries Faster.

Carpet, Upholstery, and Ducts Cleaning.