416 So Clean

Reviews for 416 So Clean

Robert ANDRES from Mississauga
Robert ANDRES from Mississauga

Sofa and chairs cleaning

Needed cleaning of two chairs, 2 loveseats and 2 cushions and a water and stain shield treatment. Quote was supplied promptly and so was the follow up. Appointment was set and the 2 employees arrived even earlier than anticipated but we had a 30 minutes notice. Work was done professionally and efficiently. Both employees were very friendly. Because the material was a soft brushed textile, we were warned beforehand that there was a possibility of some streaks showing due to the process. We accepted the risk. There were no streaks but the material lost some of its velvety texture due to the vigourous brushing. This is not the crew's fault, but the nature of the covering. Overall we are very happy with the service and have no hesitation to recommend 416 So Clean

Stephen
Stephen

Carpet Cleaning

Bassam and Richard arrived right on time and got to work quickly. They were extremely courteous and efficient, and after the job was done they explained what they had done to mitigate against recurrences of the wicking issue we've been having with the carpet. The job looks good.

Thank you so much Stephen for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!
Adel Majd

Jacqueline in downtown Toronto
Jacqueline in downtown Toronto

Great job, done efficiently

I have used So-Clean before and have successfully referred them to friends. Great company. The men show up on time, get down to work and do a great job. Today they cleaned carpet on two sets of stairs which now look brand new. They left us with three paid of plastic booties so we can get up and down stairs while the carpet is still wet. Very satisfied with this company.

Thank you so much Jacqueline for the business and the amazing feedback. Truly appreciate it. It was a great pleasure serving you and We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Karen
Karen
27 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Amazing job cleaning our carpets

416 so clean arrived and got to the job of cleaning all my off white carpets. They did two stair cases to the upper level and 4 bedrooms and the halls. It looks like brand new. The two men who were here were very efficient and worked the whole time. They wore booties over their shoes and covered the carpet at the front entrance.

We will use them again for sure. Thanks for the great job!

Thank you so much Karen for the business and the amazing feedback. Truly appreciate it. It was a great pleasure serving you and We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Very satisfied customer in Toronto
Very satisfied customer in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

416 So Clean cleaned a large area rug in our bedroom as well as carpeting in the hall and closets. This is the second time I have used this company and, as was the case the first time, the service and result were first class. The owner responded to my request for service the same day. The two men who did the cleaning contacted me to let me know they were on their way about 30 minutes ahead of time. They were friendly, polite and very professional and did a terrific job cleaning our carpets. I will use this company again and have no hesitation is recommending them to friends.

Thank you so much for the business and the amazing feedback. Truly appreciate it. It was a great pleasure serving you and We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Andrea, Unionville, Ontario
Andrea, Unionville, Ontario

carpet and upholstery cleaning

I have used this company for many years and retain and recommend them to clients. They are efficient, professional and most of all do incredible work.
The technicians are a credit to this company.

Beyond through and Super Pleasant

It was a great experience, the technicians arrived early, were fully prepared with preventative tolls to keep the property clean and neat, they were courteous and jovial, the spent a lot more time cleaning because I asked them for a through clean and they did comply and they did a great job cleaning my sofas and living room mat. I highly recommend the company and appreciate the great service they provided me.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us! We’re happy to have hit the mark for you. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!
Adel Majd

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Disappointed

Very unprofessional and not responsive . Lack of communication( only text or voicemail) .
I had appointment booked a month ahead, I took day off to have duck clean and no one’s show up. He give me poor excuse that to confirm my appointment I had to send him the address.. I’m sorry but how I’m supposed to know how he he runs his business???
I guess lack of logic and poor logistics..

Duct cleaning

Great job. The gentlemen arrived on time. They explained everything in detail and were very careful in bringing in the equipment. They showed before and after photos so that we could see the difference and see how clean our ducts now were. We were very pleased with the service and highly recommend. Thank you.

Carpet cleaning

They did a great job. Very professional and friendly service. Will definitely use again in the future.

More about 416 So Clean

For 416-SO-CLEAN COVID-19 - Infectious Disease Preparedness Response Plan, pls see: https://www.416soclean.ca/covid-19-prepare.html

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally-owned company that specializes in residential and commercial carpet, upholstery & duct cleaning. Established in 2003, 416-SO-CLEAN has amassed a 98% Homestar rating that showcases our exemplary workmanship. We go as far as guaranteeing our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee with our "Love it or Don't Pay Guarantee".

We use environmentally-safe cleaning products with state of the art truck-mounted steam cleaning technology for carpet and duct cleaning. We also offer a premium Detox and Platinum cleaning plans to eliminate allergens and pet stains, as well as fabric protection. We are located in North York, however, our trucks service all major cities from Mississauga to Oshawa.