PAINT FINISHER

8-6141 Atlantic Drive ON L5M0S3

Reviews for PAINT FINISHER

Darryl Chemel from North York
Darryl Chemel from North York

Great work and a great person to work with

James is great to work with and is careful and skilled with everything he does. By redoing our kitchen and back splash we saved a lot of money over redoing our kitchen. The cabinets look like new and the finish is great and easy to clean. We did our island in a matt black and it looks awesome. James was very good about coming back to do a minor repair and touch ups. I would recommend him very highly. I do not recommend highly often but James is an exception. He is good to work with and does good work. James also cares about what he does. Would give him 10 stars.

Thank your for much for the comments Darryl!

Rinia Group Mechanical
Rinia Group Mechanical

Vaughan Kitchen Revamped

I am very impressed and happy by spraybox, former (jk perfections) for the customer service they provided and the work that they did. Very friendly and respectful people, they made sure that I as a customer was treated kindly. They set everything up so that nothing in the house gets dirty and they cleaned up after themselves. The work that they did to my kitchen cabinets is truly amazing. I would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends.

Terri in Mississauga
Terri in Mississauga

Interior, patio & deck painting

We hired James to paint because he was local and seemed professional. We thought his price was a little high but we went ahead with it. Patio and interior painting was good. The deck started peeling after several months and when I called James about it he said he would come out to have a look. Called him twice and twice he was a no show. What is the point of having a warranty/guarantee on a job if the company giving it doesn't stand by it. Sorry we ever hired him. Will never recommend him.

I feel so sorry about this review. Especially because we had established good report. Really think that we deserve a better review from you Doug and Terri. Painted your kitchen walls, moved the fridge to get the wall behind it and without making any mistake or mishandling, the fridges waterline burst. Quickly ran to Doug to ask where the turn off valve was. Went out to Home Depot, picked up a new line and installed it successfully for you without hassle. My brother Jon and I power washed the exterior surfaces, used the proper and best exterior paints on your poolside deck and concrete patio. You two were so happy with the results and we were so proud as well of the transformations that we made happen. Because of this we expected nothing but positive reviews from you. You and I Doug got friendly after the job was done and had a couple of cold ones in your garage where you like to hangout. Yes you called me six months later about the paint coming up on the wood around the pool. Told you I'll look into my schedule before I can confirm a time to have a look. Called me the next day, sorry I missed your call. Than I Called you a couple days later because I was more freed up and ready to meet with you. But I got your voicemail, left you a voicemail and never got to hear back from you again. Come on man, this is a low-blow. Not fair.

sashac
sashac

Sprayed Headboard & Nightstand Furniture

They picked up and delivered the pieces for us and completed the job within less than 2 weeks. The job was done very professionally.

We feel extremely privileged you've chosen us to spray a British flag. Its awesome that we've met your exceptions and that you guys loved our work.
Thank you!

france.young .
france.young .
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen cabinetry refinished

Great results - would definitely recommend them. Quality workmanship and they stand by their warranty. We were not left waiting days or weeks when a minor adjustment needed to be made to the hardware.

Thank you for the review Warren. Serving you, your family and your friends has been our pleasure. Its always fun working with you and your policeman!

Yasir Ali from Mississauga
Yasir Ali from Mississauga

Kitchen Cabinet Repainted

James is a Professional and provide quality work and advise. I am very happy with the cabinet repainting. Highly recommended! He delivered what he promised and on time. I am very happy with the end result of our cabinets and the colour choice.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you Yasir Ali.

Jana from Toronto
Jana from Toronto

Kitchen Cabinet Refacing

We hired James to paint our kitchen cabinets and are extremely happy with the work performed. James was very helpful in taking us through the process. He is very responsive, he helped us with our color options and completed the job on time as promised. He even personally made sure to clean up the area and leave everything perfect. We are very thankful to James in making this a great experience for our family, and would definitely work with him again in the future.

Alex Burger from York
Alex Burger from York

Kitchen Cabinet Painting

We decided to give our kitchen an update by painting the cabinets. I sent several requests for quotes on Homestars and James was the only one to respond. We couldn't be happier with the results. The kitchen turned out exactly as planned. James's work was excellent. The cabinet doors are flawless and look like factory finished doors. People assume we put in new cabinetry. James' price was also a great value. He's recommended because he is easy to work with, communicates well and is just a really nice guy.

B from Mississauga
B from Mississauga

Basement room

I hired James to prime, paint and finish my basement. James did a fantastic job and went out of his way to make sure we were happy. He finished the job on time and on budget and was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend his service.

Nader from Brampton
Nader from Brampton

Install hardwood and painting the trims

I found James on the Internet and I am so happy that he did the job for me
He did a very good job in installing hardwood and do all the trim painting he is very detailed oriented do the job from A-Z
I do recommends him for any one wants a complete perfect Job

More about PAINT FINISHER

The founder's start in the industry was as a young boy working for his dad and uncles that were paint-contractors. He would work for them when school was out. James Kalaj now in business since 2009 founded PAINT FINISHER based on the mission of making cabinets mint and a source of pride to the customer.
James noticed that the condition of cabinets mattered to a lot of people. Knowing that a combination of paint and good prep creates transformations. But it has to be done quickly with little downtime. It has to be done in the right colour and sheen. It has to be a smooth finish and the most durable finish so that it can last. And he wants to be the go-to guy for this job.

Now Offering Professional Refinishing Services
At PAINT FINISHER we have the skill, passion, and the experience to complete your spray-painting project quickly and successfully.

We Deliver Extraordinary Results
You'll love how a new smooth and durable paint finish will transform your woodwork. We want you to have a good experience as we bring your woodwork back to life.

The PAINT FINISHER (Re)Finishing Process
At the shop or your home, our work is done through our proven again and again organized processes which are safe and promise topnotch results. When spray-painting onsite, we enclose the room, set up an air extractor to collect overspray and minimize paint smell. Trust PAINT FINISHER with your home and cabinets.

The Process;
Step 1 Confirm on colour and sheen.
Step 2 Refinish the cabinet boxes/structure onsite.
Step 3 Refinish cabinet doors and drawers at the shop.
Step 4 Reinstall and align cabinets.

How long does it take;

Cabinet doors and drawers need a 5 day turn around time at our shop.
Refinishing the cabinet boxes onsite takes 2 days for average size kitchens (that have 22 to 39 cabinets doors).

Customer Responsibilities for the Process;

For fast and successful results please do/supply the following;
1) Non-furnished room 2) Clean floors & counters 3) Empty cabinets.

Once complete we will leave you with touch-up paint. Please save and store it for 2 Years.