PAINT FINISHER

8-6141 Atlantic Drive ON L5M0S3

Reviews for PAINT FINISHER

Ruta in Toronto
Ruta in Toronto

Spray paint bathroom vanity and storage cabinet

We were tired of the dark colour of our cabinets which also had chips in the finish. We found James’s company and so glad we did. The transformation is amazing. The work was meticulous. What could b3 removed was sprayed off site and the balance was completed in a day at our home. The turnaround was quick which was great. If you like your cabinets but hate the colour give James a call you will not regret it. New look at a fraction of the cost of replacement. We have done numerous renovations and I must say dealing with a James was a pleasure.

Thank you for taking the moment to provide this review Ruta!

CA
CA

Cabinets and Fireplace Mantle

James recently refinished cabinets and a fireplace mantle in our home. We couldn’t have imagined that the outcome would look so good. James is meticulous. We are very pleased and highly recommend him.

Thank you for the review Cenk!

Stage
Stage

Office built-in cabinets and desk

We hired James from Spraybox to spray paint our custom office cabinets and desk to a white color. We were tired of the old dark walnut stain. These custom built-in cabinets and desk are of a superior quality so we didn't just want to hire anyone to take on this large project.
A friend recommended James and we are so glad we called him.
We asked James for some references. All his clients spoke very highly of him. After seeing the result of his work on our cabinets and desk, we agree that he delivers great quality work.
The finish quality of our cabinets and desk is flawless. We
definitely would call James for future projects. We highly recommend James from Spraybox for anyone looking to refinish their cabinets and furniture.

Thank you Lucia! You have been a real treat to work with!

Jean in Mississauga
Jean in Mississauga

Amazing work !!!

James and his team did an outstanding job on spraypainting our kitchen ! Wow ! I'm so amazed. James, Frank and the team really care and are passionate about their work and it shows. I would hire them over and over again if I had more cabinets to be painted !

Thank you for the raving reviews Jean!

Eric
Eric

Furniture refinishing

I stripped and stained a 70 year old mohogany buffet which I had James do a lacquer spray finish. The job came out so well I had him do table and 4 chairs. Good job performed and quick turn time. Would not hesitate to recommend and use for future proje ts

Thank you for the review Eric! Can't wait to paint your kitchen!

Darryl Chemel from North York
Darryl Chemel from North York

Great work and a great person to work with

James is great to work with and is careful and skilled with everything he does. By redoing our kitchen and back splash we saved a lot of money over redoing our kitchen. The cabinets look like new and the finish is great and easy to clean. We did our island in a matt black and it looks awesome. James was very good about coming back to do a minor repair and touch ups. I would recommend him very highly. I do not recommend highly often but James is an exception. He is good to work with and does good work. James also cares about what he does. Would give him 10 stars.

Thank your for much for the comments Darryl!

Rinia Group Mechanical
Rinia Group Mechanical

Vaughan Kitchen Revamped

I am very impressed and happy by spraybox, former (jk perfections) for the customer service they provided and the work that they did. Very friendly and respectful people, they made sure that I as a customer was treated kindly. They set everything up so that nothing in the house gets dirty and they cleaned up after themselves. The work that they did to my kitchen cabinets is truly amazing. I would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends.

Terri in Mississauga
Terri in Mississauga

Interior, patio & deck painting

We hired James to paint because he was local and seemed professional. We thought his price was a little high but we went ahead with it. Patio and interior painting was good. The deck started peeling after several months and when I called James about it he said he would come out to have a look. Called him twice and twice he was a no show. What is the point of having a warranty/guarantee on a job if the company giving it doesn't stand by it. Sorry we ever hired him. Will never recommend him.

I feel so sorry about this review. Especially because we had established good report. Really think that we deserve a better review from you Doug and Terri. Painted your kitchen walls, moved the fridge to get the wall behind it and without making any mistake or mishandling, the fridges waterline burst. Quickly ran to Doug to ask where the turn off valve was. Went out to Home Depot, picked up a new line and installed it successfully for you without hassle. My brother Jon and I power washed the exterior surfaces, used the proper and best exterior paints on your poolside deck and concrete patio. You two were so happy with the results and we were so proud as well of the transformations that we made happen. Because of this we expected nothing but positive reviews from you. You and I Doug got friendly after the job was done and had a couple of cold ones in your garage where you like to hangout. Yes you called me six months later about the paint coming up on the wood around the pool. Told you I'll look into my schedule before I can confirm a time to have a look. Called me the next day, sorry I missed your call. Than I Called you a couple days later because I was more freed up and ready to meet with you. But I got your voicemail, left you a voicemail and never got to hear back from you again. Come on man, this is a low-blow. Not fair.

sashac
sashac

Sprayed Headboard & Nightstand Furniture

They picked up and delivered the pieces for us and completed the job within less than 2 weeks. The job was done very professionally.

We feel extremely privileged you've chosen us to spray a British flag. Its awesome that we've met your exceptions and that you guys loved our work.
Thank you!

france.young .
france.young .
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen cabinetry refinished

Great results - would definitely recommend them. Quality workmanship and they stand by their warranty. We were not left waiting days or weeks when a minor adjustment needed to be made to the hardware.

Thank you for the review Warren. Serving you, your family and your friends has been our pleasure. Its always fun working with you and your policeman!

More about PAINT FINISHER

Xhejms (James) Kalaj is the founder of PAINT FINISHER. We have been in business since 2009. PAINT FINISHER has been founded to bring cabinets to a mint condition no matter the current state. To introduce the appropriate color to a space. To amaze our customers. To make cabinets functional again and a source of pride. This is what inspires us at PAINT FINISHER. We believe that cabinet refinishing is done right only when the paint-job is smooth, flawless and durable enough to withstand regular use. We also believe that these results should be achieved without paint smell to the client and without the spread of dust. We do this by performing the work in an enclosed and well-ventilated environment. Also, by utilizing the most effective tools and materials. This is how we collect and contain, paint fumes and get a really nice finish onsite and offsite that people admire.

Located in Mississauga and we're serving the Greater Toronto area and adjacent cities. Since 2009, PAINT FINISHER has created a customer service that is unmatched. This is what made us highly rated, referable and a leader in our industry. Contact us to schedule a free estimate.

Visit our webpage to learn more www.paintfinisher.ca