PAINT FINISHER

Reviews for PAINT FINISHER

Jane Fraser in Mississauga
Jane Fraser in Mississauga

Kitchen Transformation

I have waited a full year to write this review in order to be in a position to comment on the durability of James’ work, and now can say with 110% confidence that he is the man for the job when repainting cabinetry and transforming kitchens that need refreshing and updating.

In July 2019, James took our 18 year old wooden cabinets and painted them to a light, beautiful finish which complement a major home renovation, including new backsplash, hardware, flooring and countertop. Guests rave about the final look, and cannot believe that the cabinets have been ”only”repainted. From start to finish, James went above-and-beyond to bring the project to the highest standard of
completion. He is hard-working, conscientious, prompt, reliable, kind and encouraging. He makes sure the job is done not only to his clients satisfaction but also to his own exacting requirements. We have referred several friends to him, knowing how completely trustworthy he is.

One year later, our kitchen looks exactly the way it did when James left the project completed. We could not be happier with our decision to engage James for our long-awaited kitchen renovation and recommend him with the highest confidence.

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Amazing kitchen cabinet job for my condo!

I was extremely impressed with James, he quickly stood out from the other contractors I received quotes from. He got back to me right away, had an unbeatable price, and after I explained it would be tricky for me to meet him the next morning due to my work hours, he offered to come by and pick up my cabinets that same night and was at my place in 20 minutes! He had a printed copy of the quote in-hand, clearly outlining the particulars we had agreed on and even brought a sample piece with him of the exact colour I wanted so that I could see what the finish would look like. He really went above & beyond, and the fact he whipped that all together and got to my place so quickly was really impressive. James is professional and kind, and extremely accommodating. He finished the job within 3 days as promised, and the cabinets looked amazing! He even provided a little bottle of extra touch-up paint. It took him no time at all to install them back on for me and the end result was stunning. Really nice, trustworthy guy and highly skilled at what he does. The whole experience was smooth, easy and affordable. I’m so glad I found Paint Finisher - highly recommended! - Lee

Trang in Ajax
Trang in Ajax

Excellent job

I had James come paint my kitchen cabinets and he was hard working, dedicated and trustworthy. James fulfilled all of my kitchen needs and I look forward to working with him again for my future home needs and also recommended to all my friends and relatives

Thanks Trang!

Gloria in Pickering
Gloria in Pickering

Kitchen Cabinets

My kitchen has been updated to a new modern look at a fraction of the cost! We are super happy that we called James at Paint Finisher - he’s a great guy, honest, hard working and eager to please! The work is superb quality workmanship!
James also had suggestions for our small kitchen, which we very much appreciated- who would know better than an experienced craftsman!
I knew from first meeting James - we’d be using him, he came across so pleasant & knowledgeable.
Thank you James at Paint Finisher - I love our “new” kitchen!!!

Thank you Gloria for your feedback here on Homestars. Check our Glorias video testimonial on our Instagram page (@paint.finisher).

Thanks again!

Couldn’t be happier!

Our kitchen was 20 years old and looked 30! Although the cabinets themselves are solid maple, the original finish had discoloured terribly over time, and the doors and drawer panels showed 20 years of heavy wear and tear. We engaged James to give our kitchen cabinets a fresh look. James was exceptionally meticulous in his work, patient and thorough.... and kept a very clean job site. Furthermore, he accommodated my ask to have the work done over a weekend while my husband was away. I was confident from our first meeting that he knew what he was doing, and would do a great job. He did not disappoint. I will confidently refer James to family and friends looking to refresh their kitchen cabinetry.

Thank you for your feedback here on Homestars!

Goran Yabar from Toronto
Goran Yabar from Toronto

Doors in our Home

James was a very personable guy and really care about the quality of his work. He was pleasant to have in our home and the doors look fantastic. Really professional and excellent results!!

Then I you for your feedback here on Homestars. It's our pleasure to serve you for all of your lacquer finishing needs.

Master Brush in Richmond Hill
Master Brush in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cabinet door/draw faces refinish

James was always punctual, friendly, professional & his rates were the most reasonable (we got a few quotes)... Paint Finisher is the complete package!

We were very impressed with the high quality results, and he was able to do a spot on colour match for us... we will certainly be using his service again and recommending him to all our friends in need of spray work!!

Thank you Jason and Ali. Pleasure working with you!

Ed from Mississauga
Ed from Mississauga

Kitchen upgrade

We needed a kitchen upgrade and after counters and fixtures we needed our cabinets white. James provided a quotation (that was 100% accurate) and some knowledgeable guidance. He adjusted his schedule to accommodate us, spending a grueling 12 hour day with no breaks so that we could attend a wedding the next day. The service level is unmatched and the result is wonderful. Thanks James.

Pleasure serving you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen refinishing

We found James to be very professional with excellent attention to detail. He was a pleasure to deal with, easy to reach, very communicative & quick to answer any questions. We’re thrilled with our 14 year old kitchen which now looks brand new again!

Pleasure serving you!

Ruta in Toronto
Ruta in Toronto

Spray paint bathroom vanity and storage cabinet

We were tired of the dark colour of our cabinets which also had chips in the finish. We found James’s company and so glad we did. The transformation is amazing. The work was meticulous. What could b3 removed was sprayed off site and the balance was completed in a day at our home. The turnaround was quick which was great. If you like your cabinets but hate the colour give James a call you will not regret it. New look at a fraction of the cost of replacement. We have done numerous renovations and I must say dealing with a James was a pleasure.

Thank you for taking the moment to provide this review Ruta!

More about PAINT FINISHER

Xhejms (James) Kalaj is the founder of PAINT FINISHER. We have been in business since 2009. PAINT FINISHER has been founded to bring cabinets to a mint condition no matter the current state. To introduce the appropriate color to a space. To amaze our customers. To make cabinets functional again and a source of pride. This is what inspires us at PAINT FINISHER. We believe that cabinet refinishing is done right only when the paint-job is smooth, flawless and durable enough to withstand regular use. We also believe that these results should be achieved without paint smell to the client and without the spread of dust. We do this by performing the work in an enclosed and well-ventilated environment. Also, by utilizing the most effective tools and materials. This is how we collect and contain, paint fumes and get a really nice finish onsite and offsite that people admire.

Located in Mississauga and we're serving the Greater Toronto area and adjacent cities. Since 2009, PAINT FINISHER has created a customer service that is unmatched. This is what made us highly rated, referable and a leader in our industry. Contact us to schedule a free estimate.

Visit our webpage to learn more www.paintfinisher.ca