SPRAYBOX

Reviews for SPRAYBOX

Ed from Mississauga
Ed from Mississauga

Kitchen upgrade

We needed a kitchen upgrade and after counters and fixtures we needed our cabinets white. James provided a quotation (that was 100% accurate) and some knowledgeable guidance. He adjusted his schedule to accommodate us, spending a grueling 12 hour day with no breaks so that we could attend a wedding the next day. The service level is unmatched and the result is wonderful. Thanks James.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen refinishing

We found James to be very professional with excellent attention to detail. He was a pleasure to deal with, easy to reach, very communicative & quick to answer any questions. We’re thrilled with our 14 year old kitchen which now looks brand new again!

Ruta in Toronto
Ruta in Toronto

Spray paint bathroom vanity and storage cabinet

We were tired of the dark colour of our cabinets which also had chips in the finish. We found James’s company and so glad we did. The transformation is amazing. The work was meticulous. What could b3 removed was sprayed off site and the balance was completed in a day at our home. The turnaround was quick which was great. If you like your cabinets but hate the colour give James a call you will not regret it. New look at a fraction of the cost of replacement. We have done numerous renovations and I must say dealing with a James was a pleasure.

Thank you for taking the moment to provide this review Ruta!

Cenk in Toronto
Cenk in Toronto

Cabinets and Fireplace Mantle

Janes recently refinished cabinets and a fireplace mantle in our home. We couldn’t have imagined that the outcome would look so good. James is meticulous. We are very pleased and highly recommend him.

Thank you for the review Cenk!

Stage Y.
Stage Y.

Office built-in cabinets and desk

We hired James from Spraybox to spray paint our custom office cabinets and desk to a white color. We were tired of the old dark walnut stain. These custom built-in cabinets and desk are of a superior quality so we didn't just want to hire anyone to take on this large project.
A friend recommended James and we are so glad we called him.
We asked James for some references. All his clients spoke very highly of him. After seeing the result of his work on our cabinets and desk, we agree that he delivers great quality work.
The finish quality of our cabinets and desk is flawless. We
definitely would call James for future projects. We highly recommend James from Spraybox for anyone looking to refinish their cabinets and furniture.

Thank you Lucia! You have been a real treat to work with!

Jean in Mississauga
Jean in Mississauga

Amazing work !!!

James and his team did an outstanding job on spraypainting our kitchen ! Wow ! I'm so amazed. James, Frank and the team really care and are passionate about their work and it shows. I would hire them over and over again if I had more cabinets to be painted !

Thank you for the raving reviews Jean!

Eric from Etobicoke
Eric from Etobicoke

Furniture refinishing

I stripped and stained a 70 year old mohogany buffet which I had James do a lacquer spray finish. The job came out so well I had him do table and 4 chairs. Good job performed and quick turn time. Would not hesitate to recommend and use for future proje ts

Thank you for the review Eric! Can't wait to paint your kitchen!

Darryl Chemel from North York
Darryl Chemel from North York

Great work and a great person to work with

James is great to work with and is careful and skilled with everything he does. By redoing our kitchen and back splash we saved a lot of money over redoing our kitchen. The cabinets look like new and the finish is great and easy to clean. We did our island in a matt black and it looks awesome. James was very good about coming back to do a minor repair and touch ups. I would recommend him very highly. I do not recommend highly often but James is an exception. He is good to work with and does good work. James also cares about what he does. Would give him 10 stars.

Thank your for much for the comments Darryl!

Rinia Group Mechanical
Rinia Group Mechanical

Vaughan Kitchen Revamped

I am very impressed and happy by spraybox, former (jk perfections) for the customer service they provided and the work that they did. Very friendly and respectful people, they made sure that I as a customer was treated kindly. They set everything up so that nothing in the house gets dirty and they cleaned up after themselves. The work that they did to my kitchen cabinets is truly amazing. I would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends.

Terri in Mississauga
Terri in Mississauga

Interior, patio & deck painting

We hired James to paint because he was local and seemed professional. We thought his price was a little high but we went ahead with it. Patio and interior painting was good. The deck started peeling after several months and when I called James about it he said he would come out to have a look. Called him twice and twice he was a no show. What is the point of having a warranty/guarantee on a job if the company giving it doesn't stand by it. Sorry we ever hired him. Will never recommend him.

Every time I called you back Terri... you did not pick up. We don't have a free long term warranty on EXTERIOR painting. Sorry Terri, better luck next time.

More about SPRAYBOX

WE ARE SPRAYBOX WE RESPRAY AND RESTORE KITCHEN CABINETS AND FURNITURE​ Spraybox intuituve revamping process, let's you create cabinets that look exactly the way you want. Change colours, choose any sheen tone you want, add beautiful handles and soft closing hinges. YOUR CHOICE OF ANY SOLID COLOUR, STAIN OR GLAZED ...
Looking for Furniture Refinish & Repair pros in Mississauga?