SPRAYBOX

8-6141 Atlantic Drive ON L5M0S3

Reviews for SPRAYBOX

Stage Y.
Stage Y.

Office built-in cabinets and desk

We hired James from Spraybox to spray paint our custom office cabinets and desk to a white color. We were tired of the old dark walnut stain. These custom built-in cabinets and desk are of a superior quality so we didn't just want to hire anyone to take on this large project.
A friend recommended James and we are so glad we called him.
We asked James for some references. All his clients spoke very highly of him. After seeing the result of his work on our cabinets and desk, we agree that he delivers great quality work.
The finish quality of our cabinets and desk is flawless. We
definitely would call James for future projects. We highly recommend James from Spraybox for anyone looking to refinish their cabinets and furniture.

Jean in Mississauga
Jean in Mississauga

Amazing work !!!

James and his team did an outstanding job on spraypainting our kitchen ! Wow ! I'm so amazed. James, Frank and the team really care and are passionate about their work and it shows. I would hire them over and over again if I had more cabinets to be painted !

Eric from Etobicoke
Eric from Etobicoke

Furniture refinishing

I stripped and stained a 70 year old mohogany buffet which I had James do a lacquer spray finish. The job came out so well I had him do table and 4 chairs. Good job performed and quick turn time. Would not hesitate to recommend and use for future proje ts

Darryl Chemel from North York
Darryl Chemel from North York

Great work and a great person to work with

James is great to work with and is careful and skilled with everything he does. By redoing our kitchen and back splash we saved a lot of money over redoing our kitchen. The cabinets look like new and the finish is great and easy to clean. We did our island in a matt black and it looks awesome. James was very good about coming back to do a minor repair and touch ups. I would recommend him very highly. I do not recommend highly often but James is an exception. He is good to work with and does good work. James also cares about what he does. Would give him 10 stars.

Rinia Group Mechanical
Rinia Group Mechanical

Vaughan Kitchen Revamped

I am very impressed and happy by spraybox, former (jk perfections) for the customer service they provided and the work that they did. Very friendly and respectful people, they made sure that I as a customer was treated kindly. They set everything up so that nothing in the house gets dirty and they cleaned up after themselves. The work that they did to my kitchen cabinets is truly amazing. I would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends.

Terri in Mississauga
Terri in Mississauga

Interior, patio & deck painting

We hired James to paint because he was local and seemed professional. We thought his price was a little high but we went ahead with it. Patio and interior painting was good. The deck started peeling after several months and when I called James about it he said he would come out to have a look. Called him twice and twice he was a no show. What is the point of having a warranty/guarantee on a job if the company giving it doesn't stand by it. Sorry we ever hired him. Will never recommend him.

sashac
sashac

Sprayed Headboard & Nightstand Furniture

They picked up and delivered the pieces for us and completed the job within less than 2 weeks. The job was done very professionally.

We feel extremely privileged you've chosen us to spray a British flag. Its awesome that we've met your exceptions and that you guys loved our work.
Thank you!

france.young .
france.young .
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen cabinetry refinished

Great results - would definitely recommend them. Quality workmanship and they stand by their warranty. We were not left waiting days or weeks when a minor adjustment needed to be made to the hardware.

Thank you for the review Warren. Serving you, your family and your friends has been our pleasure. Its always fun working with you mr. officer!

Yasir Ali from Mississauga
Yasir Ali from Mississauga

Kitchen Cabinet Repainted

James is a Professional and provide quality work and advise. I am very happy with the cabinet repainting. Highly recommended! He delivered what he promised and on time. I am very happy with the end result of our cabinets and the colour choice.

Review has 1 previous version

Jana from Toronto
Jana from Toronto

Kitchen Cabinet Refacing

We hired James to paint our kitchen cabinets and are extremely happy with the work performed. James was very helpful in taking us through the process. He is very responsive, he helped us with our color options and completed the job on time as promised. He even personally made sure to clean up the area and leave everything perfect. We are very thankful to James in making this a great experience for our family, and would definitely work with him again in the future.

More about SPRAYBOX

WE ARE SPRAYBOX WE RESPRAY AND RESTORE KITCHEN CABINETS AND FURNITURE​ Spraybox intuituve revamping process, let's you create cabinets that look exactly the way you want. Change colours, choose any sheen tone you want, add beautiful handles and soft closing hinges. YOUR CHOICE OF ANY SOLID COLOUR, STAIN OR GLAZED ...