Maple Group

diane in Etobicoke
diane in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

granite countertop

We replaced our countertop in the kitchen. The service we experienced was very professional and knowledgeable. The workers were very clean, quick and professional. The products looks great. We were very happy with the overall experience.

Roseanne from HP
Roseanne from HP

Granite countertop

Recently, we had a granite c-top and new sinks installed. We visited the enormous showroom in Bolton and were impressed w the selection.The installer, Danny and his crew, were true experts w the installation. They covered the floor and left the working area spotless.The only problem was having Danny return to install a small piece needed in our island.

JB from Toronto
JB from Toronto

Granite Countertop

I don't know what the previous reviewer is talking about. I had nothing but an exceptional experience with this company.

I think Maple Group also goes by Stoneworx.

I made an appointment with one of their reps. They gave me a tour of the shop how they do business, let me walk through their stone slab inventory (hundreds, if not more), showed me all styles available in my price range. They even showed me styles one step down and one step up from my price range. They let me take samples home and see them in the light of my house.

It was a pretty easy decision to go with this company.

They sent out someone to take full measurements and he used a laser to create an exact shape of my kichen. This is important because no one has straight walls. You can either have a countertop company chip away at your walls to fit in a countertop and then use caulking to fill the holes. Or they can measure it correctly with a laser and the countertop fits snug against the wall. This is exactly what I received.

The installation crew was experienced (and showed up when they said they would show up). They put down drop cloths to protect my house. The installation went very smooth. They even sealed the countertop after the install.

I would definitely use them again.

JB from Toronto.

bdal
bdal
2 reviews Whitby, ON

granite counter tops

fantastic selection, poor cutomer service, particularly with installation
seemed bothered to show us the samples
did not talk to us during the installation
did not clean the countertop after installation
did not ventilate the fumes from gkue used