MD Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
23 MCcleary court unit 24 Vaughan ON L4K 3R6

Reviews for MD Doors

Excellent service and quality door!

Our front door was getting old and had to be replaced. We were not familiar with the options available and Steve at MD doors worked with us closely and made this process very easy. He explained all the available options including the door materials, colors, locks and hardware. We were initially overwhelmed with the details and had to make two more visits to their show room before finalizing on the door. Steve was very patient and made sure every single detail we had asked for was met. He made three visits to our house for precise measurements, and another one on the day after the door installation just to ensure that everything was in order and that we are satisfied. In the end, we got what was promised and we love our new door. He was kind enough to also do some minor repairs in other doors and did not charge us for these additional work. I will certainly go to MD doors again if I need to replace another door. Great job Steve!!

aap.gener in CONCORD
aap.gener in CONCORD

FRONT DOORS

We used MD for 3rd time and they did amazing job on time and clean

Thank you very much for your repeat business and as you know we always take the extra step to make sure that our respected customers are fully satisficed with our products and service that we offer. It is always nice to see that our customers are coming back to us for their windows and door replacement requirements that we as a company always eager to serve and provide the best quality products and services to all out new and existing customers, thank you again for coming back for the third time and staying loyal to MD Doors.

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto

Entry Door ... A truly impressive and beautiful product!

We LOVE our doors and cannot fully express our appreciation to this company and the professionals who helped us make the right choice and who made this process easy. MD Doors exceeded our expectations from design through installation of our Architect Series entry door system. They took the time to listen to our questions and requests. They made suggestions we had never considered, and we thought we did our research! Beautiful design and a great product! Top notch sales team (thanks Steve and David) and seamless installation. During these crazy COVID times, the ease of completing the virtual design and sales process is a testament to fantastic salespeople. Without a doubt we would recommend MD Windows and Doors to our family, friend, and anyone looking to make a change in their home or building a new one. Thank you very much for doing this job in a very professional manner. We are loyal customers for all our future needs. Thank you for a great experience!!

Thank you for the beautiful review and it is always nice to hear that our respected customers appreciate our work and most importantly is that you were happy with your newly installed door, we at MD Doors firstly listen to our customers needs/requests and always do our best to provide the best quality, workmanship and attention to details from start to finish including the installation of the products that we offer. Enjoy your new door and thank you very much for your much appreciated business.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Door Purchase and installation

We couldn't be happier with our new Fibreglass front doors purchased through MD Doors in Vaughan. Replacing our doors wasn't an easy task especially understanding the pros and cons between steel and fibreglass, latch systems, single vs double doors, wrought iron inserts, glass styles, colour options, etc. There were so many factors to consider and Steve at MD Doors took the time to go over every single detail with us, including the manufacturing process to ensure that we would be completely satisfied with our purchase, and believe me, we were! The whole experience, including the installation process was fantastic. The installers were very professional and meticulous and took their time to ensure the door was installed properly. If you're in the market for new Doors, I would highly recommend going to see Steve at MD Doors. You will not be disappointed. For us, it was money well spent. Thank you Steve! Our doors look fantastic!

Thank you you very much for the nice review and we at MD Doors always listen carefully to our customers needs and requests so to make sure that we offer the best suited options and designs based on the information gathered, its our pleasure to work with you and we thank you for choosing MD Doors.

zorro007 in Vaughan
zorro007 in Vaughan

NEW FRONT DOOR

This is second time we hired MD Doors for a complete front door replacement. Steve is friendly, professional, trust worthy, detailed oriented and knowledgeable. His installation crew were professional, cleaned up after themselves, polite and very respectful.

I would highly recommend MD doors!! Another great job Steve! Keep up the great work!

Thank you for your repeat business and I am very happy to know that you are satisfied with your second new front door from MD Doors, It is my pleasure to work with you again and as you know we very much care about our customer and always make sure that we do everything in our power to ensure that the products and services we provide are top quality and our customers always appreciate the extra attention to details that MD Doors is known for.

ErrolM in Vaughan
ErrolM in Vaughan

Replacement door locks

I have dealt with MD doors for 17+years. Their service has been amazing. There has never been a time where I've felt regret to do business with them. They are very personal and always try to do the right things to ensure that their customers are very happy. Steve is a pleasure to work with and he has always gone the extra mile.

It is important to us that our customers always stay happy no matter what, we always make sure that when the job is complete everything is done to our and the customers expectations with no compromise, quality products and great service is what we are all about.
Thank you for your nice review and its our pleasure doing business with you.

Peter D in Vaughan
Peter D in Vaughan

LOCK REPAIR/REPLACEMENT ON MY FRONT DOOR

I bought my front doors from MD Doors a few years back. The quality and workmanship of these doors are second to none. Everyone in the neighbourhood raves about them. But the most striking memory I have is the Customer Service. Dave, Mark and Steve are professionals and back their product 100%. Something that is very rare and hard to find in today's world.
I experienced this guarantee today. There was something wrong with my lock. I tried calling a locksmith earlier who came to the house only do more damage. He said I needed to replace the Unit and it would cost me approximately $1300.00. So I decided to call MD Doors knowing it was years ago since I purchased the doors to see if they could help me out. Well guess what? Dave asked me to send him some pictures of the doors and lock and within days Dave was at my house with the new part and my problem was fixed! I could not believe it. MD doors only charged me for the part and the labour was free. All on a Saturday. Unbelievable. This company in my view is the only place I would buy any doors from and refer friends and family to. I can't get over this amazing experience and the repair to my door lock. Who does this years after a purchase was made and treats their Clients like this? Well I'll tell you who MD DOORS!!!
So if your in the market for doors, visit Dave, Mark and Steve you won't regret it. Trust me.

Thank you for your great review and we at MD Doors appreciate it very much, we always stay in good relationship with our customers for many years and sometime a service is required to either do an adjustment of a fix of something and we always try to help out our customers regardless of how many year went by, we believe that it is very important to our customers to know that we stand behind our products and services.

Blair in Thornhill
Blair in Thornhill

New Front Door

I came across MD Doors during my search for companies that could replace my front door. I was looking to upgrade from my previous builder installed doors. After getting a number of quotes I decided to go with MD Doors as I was impressed with Steve and his knowledge and openness when addressing my questions. I wasn't disappointed. In spite of a last minute hiccup just before installation - my door had a security sensor that needed to be installed - they were able to accommodate and did an excellent job of installing the sensor so that it was invisible. Steve met his commitments and the team that installed the door did a great job and cleaned up everything after they were done. Overall this is one of the best experiences I've had with this sort of contract work on the house and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Phteven in Toronto
Phteven in Toronto

Custom front door glass insert

Had a custom wrought iront glass insert installed today. Ordered at the MD Doors shop a couple of weeks ago. Today David did an excellent job installing. He was very professional and friendly. Product itself is top notch and we are very satisfied with results. The whole process, from ordering to receiving custom renderings to installation was smooth and without issues. Highly recommend this business.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Doors look perfect, very professional

MD uses top of the line product and the most professional installers out there. Our home needed a facelift and we couldn't be happier with the result. Steve made sure we were happy with the turnout and called us himself to check in. Highly recommended. -Ted

More about MD Doors

Established in 1989, MD Doors a family owned and operated manufacturer/retailer of entry doors, windows decorative door inserts and hardware. MD Doors has been serving the GTA with quality products and have earned the reputation for meeting and exceeding customer expectations, we at MD Doors constantly strive to achieve customer satisfaction through our commitment to the provision of reliable quality products and creative services. We at MD Doors believe that the entrance to your home should be much more than an entryway it is the first impression of your domain, we are confident and guaranty that by choosing MD Doors as your door and window supplier your entryway will transform from ordinary to a unique, secure and attractive entrance that reflects the first impression that our customers expect from us.