Windows & Doors Installation & Service

zorro007 in Vaughan
zorro007 in Vaughan
2 reviews Nobleton, ON

NEW FRONT DOOR

This is second time we hired MD Doors for a complete front door replacement. Steve is friendly, professional, trust worthy, detailed oriented and knowledgeable. His installation crew were professional, cleaned up after themselves, polite and very respectful.

I would highly recommend MD doors!! Another great job Steve! Keep up the great work!

ErrolM in Vaughan
ErrolM in Vaughan

Replacement door locks

I have dealt with MD doors for 17+years. Their service has been amazing. There has never been a time where I've felt regret to do business with them. They are very personal and always try to do the right things to ensure that their customers are very happy. Steve is a pleasure to work with and he has always gone the extra mile.

Peter D in Vaughan
Peter D in Vaughan

LOCK REPAIR/REPLACEMENT ON MY FRONT DOOR

I bought my front doors from MD Doors a few years back. The quality and workmanship of these doors are second to none. Everyone in the neighbourhood raves about them. But the most striking memory I have is the Customer Service. Dave, Mark and Steve are professionals and back their product 100%. Something that is very rare and hard to find in today's world.
I experienced this guarantee today. There was something wrong with my lock. I tried calling a locksmith earlier who came to the house only do more damage. He said I needed to replace the Unit and it would cost me approximately $1300.00. So I decided to call MD Doors knowing it was years ago since I purchased the doors to see if they could help me out. Well guess what? Dave asked me to send him some pictures of the doors and lock and within days Dave was at my house with the new part and my problem was fixed! I could not believe it. MD doors only charged me for the part and the labour was free. All on a Saturday. Unbelievable. This company in my view is the only place I would buy any doors from and refer friends and family to. I can't get over this amazing experience and the repair to my door lock. Who does this years after a purchase was made and treats their Clients like this? Well I'll tell you who MD DOORS!!!
So if your in the market for doors, visit Dave, Mark and Steve you won't regret it. Trust me.

Blair in Thornhill
Blair in Thornhill

New Front Door

1.905.760.9400
23 MCcleary court unit 24
Vaughan
L4K 3R6

I came across MD Doors during my search for companies that could replace my front door. I was looking to upgrade from my previous builder installed doors. After getting a number of quotes I decided to go with MD Doors as I was impressed with Steve and his knowledge and openness when addressing my questions. I wasn't disappointed. In spite of a last minute hiccup just before installation - my door had a security sensor that needed to be installed - they were able to accommodate and did an excellent job of installing the sensor so that it was invisible. Steve met his commitments and the team that installed the door did a great job and cleaned up everything after they were done. Overall this is one of the best experiences I've had with this sort of contract work on the house and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Phteven in Toronto
Phteven in Toronto

Custom front door glass insert

Had a custom wrought iront glass insert installed today. Ordered at the MD Doors shop a couple of weeks ago. Today David did an excellent job installing. He was very professional and friendly. Product itself is top notch and we are very satisfied with results. The whole process, from ordering to receiving custom renderings to installation was smooth and without issues. Highly recommend this business.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Doors look perfect, very professional

MD uses top of the line product and the most professional installers out there. Our home needed a facelift and we couldn't be happier with the result. Steve made sure we were happy with the turnout and called us himself to check in. Highly recommended. -Ted

Mary F. in
Mary F. in

Doors

1.905.760.9400
23 MCcleary court unit 24
Vaughan
L4K 3R6

A big thanks to Dave for the wonderful customer service. I purchased front doors and had an isssue with one of the handles over a year later. Dave replaced the handle (personally) with no questions asked and at no charge.

Lillian in Toronto
Lillian in Toronto

New Front Door

This is the 3rd time we have used MD Doors. David, Mark & Steve are always a pleasure to deal with. They delivered a beautiful front door on time as promised. Their installation team were professional & meticulous with the install.
We highly recommend MD Doors if you want peace of mind and a top quality door!
Thanks again,
Ian & Lillian

S in Guelph
S in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Entrance to our home

For us, the front door is perhaps one of the most important element to our home. It creates a statement. It represents our preference, our style, and our thoughts towards our community and our guests. It is the gateway and entrance to our home. For these reasons and more, we were very measured in what we sought to do. Dave and Steve from MD Doors embraced our enthusiasm. They were patient, listened and offer their opinions on how to fulfill our expectations. They carefully explained the advantages of the various door style, technology and hardware. The execution and installation of the door was completed effortlessly and flawlessly. Many thanks once again.

Front Door

I really want to thank Steve from MD doors, for not only giving me a great front door , but the service was incredible, his team did a fantastic job, I now have the best front door on the street. I would recommend Steve and his crew to anyone. Thanks Steve. If anyone wants to see the door the address is 70 Concorde drive, brampton Ontario. See is believing. The price was not the cheapest, but neither was the service. A great install.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you a unique door design and I am very glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services.

More about Md Doors

MD Doors has been in the business of doors for over 20 years. We specialize in solid wood, fiberglass, and steel doors, we offer high quality products for the residential market.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Concord?