Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2
Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 9 timesBest of 2020winner 9 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Ron
Ron

Plumbing

Valentin responded promptly to my request and came the following morning at 8:00 am as agreed. He quickly diagnosed the problem (pinhole in copper pipe) and set about his work in a pleasant and professional manner. Job was completed in an hour and done neatly and cleanly.

Kat
Kat

Can't recommend enough!

I was so impressed with this service - Valentin was kind, super professional and worked very quickly. What I thought would be a huge headache replacing our rusted out kitchen pipes and leaking faucet was over in a flash and he made it seem like it was no big deal. I was also so impressed that he followed all of the COVID procedures and wore a mask at all times while completing my job! He didn't mind my watching his progress either, which made me happy to pretend I was at all involved in the process. Thanks again!

mau_tor
mau_tor

Clogged Laundry Drain

I had a backed up laundry drain. I contacted Valentin with Strong Plumbing. I appreciated the quick response time. He was courteous and professional (e.g. wore facemask and also had shoe booties). He diagnosed the problem (extended tree roots) within a few minutes and had all the tools at hand (e.g. pipe cutters, specialized snake etc.) to clear the drains while keeping everything neat, clean and tidy. Highly recommend.

Jack X
Jack X

Main shut off valve replacement and add on valve

Send the emails to different company listed in the homestars for replacement of my 20 years old main shut off valve in the basement and water hammer issue due to the potential high water pressure. Valentin from Strongplumbing responsed in the early morning next day to give me the quote precisely for cost breakdown. He also provided me with quote for turning off and on the curb shutoff at extremely low cost compared to what the city charge approximately $180+ and most of other plumbing company don’t even want to touch it. Because Valentin gave me the most competitive quote with higher rate in home star , I made the service appointment right away.
For the scheduled appointment, Valentin showed up earlier than appointment time with mask and shoe wrap when he entered my property due to COVID concern. It took one and half hour to install two valves because of the awkward position the original shut off valve located. Valentin definitely presented his professionalism as well as his patient to answer my questions for other plumbing issues. After the installation, he did the test and clean up the site without leaving a mess. He also gave me the advice for the proper plumbing maintenance. The overall process was flawless.
I would say, thank you so much for your service Valentin. I would definitely recommend Valentin to all of my friend for the plumbing service.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help

Install replacement laundry tub and faucet.

Valentin removed old tub and and an old leaking faucet that was directly attached to the water lines (no shutoff valves). He re-routed the supply lines and the drain to fit the smaller tub and new faucet I had purchased.
Very happy with the work, Valentin was friendly and provided additional advice on another issue.

Thank you Adam for using our services

ym in Toronto
ym in Toronto

slow leak from pin hole in pipe

After long hours of research, we found Strong Plumbing Inc. on HomeStars. Valentine responded to our text promptly, arranged to be at our house the next morning. Upon arrival, he completed the job of changing out the corroded piping with a pin hole in the basement ceiling within a short time. We found Valentine to be very efficient, knowledgeable, and solid in his work, trustworthy with his advice and estimates, and personable – all other comments on him and his work in the reviews ringed true! This was definitely a positive experience for us, thank you Valentine! We would have no hesitation in calling and recommending Valentine for any plumbing work going forward!

Good servers

Very Professional service !fast and good job! Only take one day get the job done!thank you so much !

Ramy in Mississauga
Ramy in Mississauga

Leaky valve

Valentin was very professional and diligent while identifying and repairing the leak. He arrived on time, wore protective equipment and explained the job throughout.

He is very knowledgeable and worked quickly to replace the valve. I will certainly refer Valentin for any future work.

10/10 service!

Water service replacement

I contacted Valentin to get an estimate for replacement of lead water service so that the city will replace their side of our water pipes.
He was extremely responsive via text message and came out right away. His quote was the best and his knowledge was excellent. His assessment was consistent with other plumbers, but his prices were the best. Work was done with respect for our home.

Thank you so much for choosing us for your plumbing needs

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 38 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trench-less using Hydraulic or Pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trench-less using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
-Main drains, sewer lines repairs and full replacements - Video Camera inspections and locations for sewer lines and blockages in sewer lines -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines trenchless - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 170$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor.
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
Main drain problems, blockages, backups,.., old clay pipes with major shifts and tree roots penetrating the pipes BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW plumbing installations, 25 YEARS for drains repair and full replacements