Drain Services
1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2
Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Happycustomer
Happycustomer

Replace toilet and kitchen faucet

Efficient and prompt service. Gave us many tips on maintenance and future work. So glad we called Strong Plumbing. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review for us. Valentin

Diane
Diane

Kitchen and bathroom plumbing

I contacted Strong Plumbing after reading all the positive reviews on Homestars about Valentin. It didn't take long to see why everyone posted such positive reviews. I could not be more pleased with the work Valentin did. He arrived exactly when he said he would and explained everything to me about the work that I needed done in the kitchen and in the bathroom. He told me what I needed and what I didn't need. The work was done quickly and everything was left clean and tidy. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and I know I would not hesitate to call him again for any plumbing issues down the road. I have already told some friends about him and would not hesitate to recommend Strong Plumbing and Valentin to anyone who needs plumbing work done. Thank you so much Valentin. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Tim
Tim

Faucet installation and ABS pipe drain modification

416-258-4068
1 ONTARIO
Toronto
M2K 1C2

Valentin was true a professional from our communication beforehand, to entering the home and putting on shoe covers, and when walking me through the process of his work. Our countertops and sink were updated recently so Val was hired to install the new faucet and change plumbing from a double to a single drain. Val shared knowledge and made recommendations to our builder basic components. Everything was clean and meticulous and what I valued most was he genuinely cares about doing things right. I'd hire again if need be - Thank you - TM

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Job done Well

I’m extremely happy with the service I received from Strong Plumbing . Valentin, was on time polite, and gave us fair quote. The job was done clean. We will definitely recommend ur services

Steve from Mississauga
Steve from Mississauga

Shutoff Valves Replacement

Valentin replaced 2 of my globe shutoff valves (house-side main shutoff and shutoff to backyard) with 2 ball valves. He has excellent communication skills as he is very responsive to text messages, keeps you informed of his estimated arrival time, explains what he’s doing during the job, and offers maintenance tips & advice afterwards. He goes above and beyond by fixing poor workmanship from prior contractors to ensure there are no leaks upon completion. Valentin is a trust-worthy professional whom I will definitely hire again for future plumbing jobs.

Thank you Steve for your review and for giving us the opportunity to help

Valentin

Markham
Markham

Plumbing

Valentin was awesome. We were not getting any hot water in our two showers and he knew immediately how to fix. I had so much trouble getting other contractors to call me back but Valentin responded immediately. He also was able to complete the job the next day! He was late arriving but was very diligent to let me know and keep me updated on his arrival (very rare with contractors). He was very professional and cared to do a well job and ensure problem solved. I thoroughly recommend Valentin and Strong Plumbing!

your review means a lot to us, thank you for using our services. Valentin

Joe
Joe

bathroom fixture/plumbing work

Prompt, excellent work, very knowledgeable and friendly. Would not hesitate to recommend Velentin. Gave us options on another potential plumbing issue and this was greatly appreciated.

Vincent
Vincent

Led pipe replacement

Valentin is very professional and gave us a fair quote. Much more so than most.

The team did the job quickly and effectively. They also showed me what they were doing every time the hit an important milestone.

They left everthything clean when they were done.

I highly recommend them.

Thank you Vincent for giving us the opportunity to help. Valentin

sue-7 in Vaughan
sue-7 in Vaughan

Good looking pipes!

I recently had my countertop replaced and arranged for Val from Strong Plumbing to do the work of reconnecting my sink and dishwasher to the water system. He gave me a reasonable quote for the job and arrived in a timely manner to complete the work. The job was challenging and Val had to problem solve to make things fit. He took the challenge in stride and satisfactorily completed the job. If you want a friendly, competent professional to complete your plumbing repairs, call Val.

Thank you so much for your review. Valentin

M B.
M B.
1 review Schomberg, ON

Excavation and Replacement of pipes

A horrible situation of a sewage back up and flood that was handled so well and efficiently. We found the communication amazing, the prices very reasonable and the service exceptional. We can’t sing their praise enough! Our neighbors even commented on how great the job was done and our landscaping looks after! Thank you so much!!

Thank you for your review, I am glad that we were able to help and navigate together through all those Utilities Locators problems. Valentin

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 35 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trenchless using Hydraulic or pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trenchless using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
Services: Residential only -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 150$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. Also City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor. Check their website for more details https://www.markham.ca/wps/portal/Markham/Residents/Water/sa-prjtsprgms/flood_water_rebate_program/basement_flooding_protection_rebate_program/!ut/p/a1/lZPbjoIwEIafxQcgHaSlcImgLCgiHpEbUhSQXTkEyJp9-y2u2WRNRLe9aNp-_3TyzxQFyEdBwT6zlLVZWbBztw_kELumrs-2ijdcYgDLMrZkbniiaWAO7Dmgm9obpjMA2JgGWNQbbVxnKoElv6aHB0ODH72y1PTJHDxqrkWwxovxZEEde-iSm74H6PS2BbqoTcE2JUxAs-Z05UoLSV_DTd8DPMl_h_YjFDQFmZ1SFKCgOmRHtBcPWCVHBoJMKQgYS6qgJokkJEDVOJKVQwIqlwZ90RVHfAJ45Ab02X8F-vz965Aij2V-7MhkiV3RlaT-HDoL-oEFuX_izmORoD0vAn0YgRdh9U9r7Rfablg7usNrVrH2JGRFUiK_YUJVv7dNVad5g_zkXJbH8MLauA7rOOJrWNVlWrMc-RFr4jwu2vAKZUXaXbXxofs39_BO_-2QKt_w8RGpVsanwCLl6xJ7g8E32l_h2w!!/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW installations, 30 days for repairs