Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2
Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 10 timesBest of 2021winner 10 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Happy with my choice!

I am really glad to have chosen Strong Plumbing after searching around for a plumber. Valentine was an excellent communicator and when he came to fix our bath mixing valve he was quick, friendly, and professional. Plumbers are always expensive, but he sourced the best-priced part and showed me how to do the replacement myself if the same thing happens again.

Replace toilet and fix both outside taps

Very happy Arrived on time and very efficient
Helped fix problems and identify a future trouble spot he did the heavy lifting and made sure everything was clean and disposed of
Definitely would recommend

blyther2000 in Toronto
blyther2000 in Toronto

Backup Sump pump install, outdoor tap replacement

Valentin is awesome - this is the 2 nd time we have used his services for different plumping problems and solutions. He is extremely responsive, he takes time to understand your problems and needs, he provides you a great deal of feedback and goes the extra distance to educate you on what he”s doing, what the problem is, what are the solutions throughout the entire process. He is very honest and makes you comfortable about the situation which can be costly. His pricing is very fair but his service/workmanship is very high quality.
I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again / recommend him - by far one of the best contractors/ tradespeople we have been lucky to find/ work with. Thank you Valentin!

Lead Pipe removal and backwater vale

Valentine and his team were great. Throughout the process, he always kept me informed and up to date with any progress and helpful status updates prior to the project began. Always punctual and the work was done very efficiently, left the place looking clean. Made me very comfortable and that I knew I in good hands with this service.

Paloma in Toronto
Paloma in Toronto

exterior faucet replacement

I had two exterior faucets that were leaking and needed replacing. Valentin was very professional, knowledgeable, and did a great job. He was also very patient with me as we couldn't find the main valve to turn off the water to the garage at first. Would definitely recommend Strong Plumbing.

Andrea
Andrea

Responsive, and excellent quality!

We needed to fix a p-trap that was not installed when we had a Reno done, and move a pipe to make space around a basement window. Val was quick to respond, I sent some pictures, he provided a quote, came the next day and our problems were solved! Truly appreciate the fast response and quality job.

Linda
Linda

Plumbing

Fantastic service provided by Valentin.
He responded quickly, was on time, friendly, and most importantly, fixed the blockage !

Vanity sink connection installation (faucet + drain)

I had the slab and sink of my vanity top replaced, and needed a licensed and insured plumber to reconnect the drain and faucet. I reached out to Valentin by text and he responded quickly. He offered to come do the installation in 3 days at a fair price. Since I was using my own faucet and drain, he also double checked I had all the parts needed and pointed out a piece was missing from the photo I sent him. I contacted the vanity top installer and finally managed to find the missing piece behind our vanity drawer. On day of installation, I was at work and did not have to be present. Our concierge opened the door for him. He completed the work as expected and kept me in the loop via text and photos in the meantime. He left my unit in a clean state. I checked the faucet after work and it is working as expected. Great experience throughout. He’s very easy to work with. I will definitely use his service again!

Marc in Mississauga
Marc in Mississauga

Hose Bibs x3

Valentin replaced 2 hosebibs and installed a new one. Professional and fairly-priced, I would strongly recommend.

Kitchen and bathroom faucet replacement

Valentin was wonderful! He was very responsive by text and helpful to pick out new faucets. Accommodated my availability easily. Very professional. Great price. Would highly recommend to anyone needing a plumber! Thank you Valentin!

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 38 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trench-less using Hydraulic or Pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trench-less using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
-Main drains, sewer lines repairs and full replacements - Video Camera inspections and locations for sewer lines and blockages in sewer lines -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines trenchless - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 170$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor.
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
Main drain problems, blockages, backups,.., old clay pipes with major shifts and tree roots penetrating the pipes BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW plumbing installations, 25 YEARS for drains repair and full replacements