Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2
Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 9 timesBest of 2020winner 9 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Linda & Mal in Brampton
Linda & Mal in Brampton

Kitchen & bathroom faucet installation. New valve for exterior water tap

Excellent service. All of the work was professionally done and care taken with the existing counters and floor surfaces to protect them during the work. Very courteous and arrived on time. Stayed in communication and answered all my questions. The price quoted was exactly that charged.
I have already recommended Valentin / Strong Plumbing to family members.

Rosanna in Toronto
Rosanna in Toronto

Fixed leaking bathroom

My old cast iron plumbing developed a leak and was dripping through the ceiling in my basement. Valentin was prompt to respond to my inquiry, came and gave an estimate right away and was able to have the work done within the week despite being very busy. They were finished ahead of schedule and at the low end of the estimate I’d been given - overall I was very satisfied with their work and would definitely recommend them!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Main shutoff replacement

Valentin was prompt in my initial request for a quotation to replace main shutoff valve. He advised on how to get Town of Markham to shutoff water at curbside. On the day of the valve replacement, Valentin was prompt, friendly and the valve replacement was completed without a problem. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for using our services

Steve in Etobicoke
Steve in Etobicoke

Low water pressure from outdoor hose bib

This is the second time we have called on Valentin, and it won’t be the last.
Valentin responds quickly and is very respectful of the homeowner, wearing PPE and taking the time to explain issues - thoroughly professional.
Valentin’s high ratings are well-deserved, and we recommend him without hesitation.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us

Replace shut off valves and supply lines

Valentin was punctual. As usual, he took his time to explain to me what was needed to be replaced and why. I have used him for different plumbing issues for the pass 3 years as I find that he is honest and does a great job.

I'm really glad our plan worked because I was worried a little bit with those old galvanized steel pipes. thank you again for using our services

hallams in Oakville
hallams in Oakville

Slow filling toilet

This was something we put up with for years and the time between flushes was 15-20 minutes. With an upcoming backyard wedding, this would not do. Val was fast, had full PPE and problem solved quickly!
Thanks Val!

Thank you for taking the time to post this review for us

Drain and Plumbing Service

Quick response and great communication to fix the drain and plumbing issues our condo. Reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for using our services. Valentin

Enoch in Toronto
Enoch in Toronto

Leaking Shower All Fixed

Valentin was very professional and fixed the problem in less than an hour. He then explained the issue and answered some of my follow up questions, and gave me the old parts. He also wore a mask and shoe covers without me asking. The job came with a 90-day warranty.

The cost might initially seem a little high, but it was worth it given that he is fully licensed as Master Plumber by the city of Toronto, with years of experience to properly diagnose/fix, and tools that I would never buy for this type of fix.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replaced Laundry Room Faucet

Called up Valentin as I was impressed by his workmanship from a leak 6 years ago, with this time to replace a noisy laundry room faucet. As previously, it was easy book an appointment where he arrived the following Monday. The pipes were't easily accessible but he was able to replace the faucet and install new valves within a short time frame. Will definitely reached out to Valentin for future plumbing work - I highly recommend his services.

Thank you for your review. Valentin

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Kitchen U trap replacement

Called back Valentin for another job.
This time to determine the cause of a kitchen sink leak.
Valentin was on time, diagnosed my problem accurately, and replaced my u trap within an hour.
He's just a bit pricey but I'm trusting he's doing it right the first time.

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 38 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trench-less using Hydraulic or Pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trench-less using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
-Main drains, sewer lines repairs and full replacements - Video Camera inspections and locations for sewer lines and blockages in sewer lines -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines trenchless - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 170$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor.
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
Main drain problems, blockages, backups,.., old clay pipes with major shifts and tree roots penetrating the pipes BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW plumbing installations, 25 YEARS for drains repair and full replacements