Aquaseal Basement Waterproofing Toronto

Reviews for Aquaseal Basement Waterproofing Toronto

Mark in Vaughan
Mark in Vaughan

Quick service!

I had a water leak from an electrical conduit and immediately called aquaseal! They seemed to be the only vendor that gave me the confidence to fix the problem. Their proprietary method using aquaseal grout did the job! Pierre effectively sealed inside electrical conduit and also noted some additional risks which they fixed such as filling in a Rod hole below my electrical panel! I wouldn’t hesitate to give Pierre a call again at aquaseal.

Greg in Old Toronto
Greg in Old Toronto

Aqua seal

Guy was great! In and out fast but don’t let that fool you. Very experienced and to the point. His guarantee for 39 years puts my mind at ease and I’m glad it’s fixed.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Hairline crack repair

Pierre and his colleague arrived on time and we’re very friendly and beyond knowledgeable on how to efficiently fix the problem. These guys are pros and take pride in their work. If you ever need a repair done on your foundation these are the guys.

Basement Laundry Room

During spring thaw in late Feb. & earl March, water seeped in, under my dryer and on the edge of my crawl space/ laundry room. No crack visible, no damage done to finished basement as water went down floor drain. AquaSeal was recommended by a friend. I filled out their on-line form, sent a couple of pictures and the owner, Pierre, did a thorough inspection Friday afternoon. He inspected inside and outside and removed a small section of drywall to find a minor crack in the foundation behind my dryer. He reassured me that it could be repaired with epoxy injections from inside and that there would be a 25 year transferable warranty. First thing Monday am, the work was done in less than 2 hours. Pierre and his co-worker answered all my questions and showed me their work at each stage. I was relieved that the cost was much lower than If outside excavation was needed.

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Leaking Basement Cracks Fixed

Two foundation wall settlement cracks were repaired by epoxy injection. Very happy with the work done. Ten years ago, this company fixed a leaking crack and it has never leaked again. The technicians were on time, professional, and got the job done efficiently.
Samantha P. in Pickering, Ontario

Private User reviews Caledonia, ON

Foundation Crack Repair.

Aquaseal came when scheduled and filled the crack quickly. The epoxy has a strong odour but leaves after about 24 hours. The fix is quick and did not involve any excavation.

MaryLou P. in Old Toronto
MaryLou P. in Old Toronto

MaryLou P. in Lindsay, Ontario 1 foundation wall settlement crack was repaired by epoxy injection in 2011, this year another crack in a different area was repaired

I called AquaSeal because we had a crack in our basement wall and water was coming in. They had fixed a crack in 2011 with no problems since. I was very pleased with the quick response I received. Within a few days we had our quote, our appointment and the problem was fixed. I especially liked the 39 year transferable warranty that AquaSeal provides and I would highly recommend this company.

Steve Johnston  in Colborne
Steve Johnston in Colborne
3 reviews Stirling, ON

Aquaseal crack repair

They came and fixed a crack in my basement wall they were fast and friendly and very easy to deal with I used them in our old house as well and was satisfied then as well I would highly recommend them if you have a leaking basement great job.

Steve johnston

Angelika and Eugene in Old Toronto
Angelika and Eugene in Old Toronto

Foundation wall crack Repair

We used the services of Aquaseal Basement waterproofing (recommended by our friend then) 4 years ago when we discovered water stains appearing and spreading through the drywall and baseboards in our recently finished (by the previous owner) basement.
The appointment was confirmed within a couple of days by email.
Pierre has arrived exactly within the time we agreed upon. He was very professional, organized and started working on locating the source of the leakage immediately. He discovered a long vertical crack in the foundation, and repaired it by epoxy injection. Well, 4 years later everything still holds perfectly - no signs of water at or near the areas of repair whatsoever despite going through several of the harsh and long winters. The pricing was very fair too - we expected to pay way more when discovered the issue first.
We are very thankful to Pierre and his team for a very prompt, professional and quality service and their help. Hope we never have to deal with these issues again, but if we do we know whom we will be contacting for help.
Angelika and Eugene (Vaughan)

Dennis in Old Toronto
Dennis in Old Toronto

Basement leak repair

I needed help with a leak and they responded quickly and got the job done! They were very helpful from the initial call to the repair of the leak. Very pleased.

More about Aquaseal Basement Waterproofing Toronto

AquaSeal Basement Waterproofing Ltd. is a family owned company specializing in waterproofing and waterproofing solutions for the residential homeowner and construction industry. We have been serving Southern Ontario with 38 years of combined experience. AquaSeal Basement Waterproofing was established in 1988 to provide all proven methods of repair for the ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Swansea?