Advanced Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Brampton  >  Advanced Plumbing

Reviews for Advanced Plumbing

Karen W.
Karen W.

Installation of new kitchen sink and faucet

The installation was quite challenging as the new sink was a little larger then the old one and I also needed new pipes underneath. George took extra time to make sure that the sink was fitted properly. He cleaned up and left everything spotless. George is very professional, polite and pleasant. I will certainly call on him again and recommend Advanced Plumbing to all my friends and family. An excellent company!

Thank you for the great review Karen! We are so happy we were satisfied with George's work and really appreciate your business. Thanks again!

Julia Solyom-Newman from Toronto
Julia Solyom-Newman from Toronto

replacement of root-clogged clay pipes

Having dealt with this company favourably in the past, I turned to them again when my toilets backed up. Greg came out promptly to assess the situation, and gave me good advice on how to proceed with the city first.
After that, George and Greg quickly came back and fixed my immediate problem, without charging me separately. We agreed to go ahead and replace the clogged old clay pipes, and the job was done within a week, in one day. George came back one final time to replace some parts on my toilet, without additional charge.
The final price of the overall job was very fair, and I had flexibility in the payment. An inherently stressful and costly plumbing experience turned out to be quite positive in the professional and knowledgeable hands of Greg and George. Did I mention they are also very pleasant?

Thank you for the fantastic review Julia! It was our pleasure helping you get your old clay drains replaced and are very happy you were satisfied with our service!

Mark K.
Mark K.

Water Meter replacement

George was very courteous and listened carefully to all my concerns. He did not try to upsell me on unneeded extra work. He did suggest a few modifications to the plumbing downstream of the meter which turned out to be very valuable. Best of all he was quick to return messages and made himself available to suit my schedule. Thanks so much!

Thanks for the great review Mark! We really appreciate when customers take the time to write reviews and we are happy you were satisfied with George's work.

katya.masnyk
katya.masnyk

Installing IKEA vanity and sinks into bathroom

Old vanity had to be removed, new Ikea vanity with four drawers assembled and attached to walls, new sinks and faucets installed with somewhat challenging existing plumbing.

Thanks fo taking the time to write this review! We appreciate you business and are glad you were happy with our work.

lbz06 in North York
lbz06 in North York

replace water shut-off valve

these guys are awesome! i called on a Tuesday afternoon, and by mid-day Wednesday the job was done.
their communication was excellent and their work professional. they provided me a price range for the job over the phone, and in the end their pricing was very fair.
nice guys, would be an understatement. would defiantly recommend to anyone.

Thanks for the great review! It was our pleasure helping resolve your plumbing issue and will be there for you should you have any other plumbing problems in the future.

bron in Old Toronto
bron in Old Toronto

Collapsed Sewerage Pipe

A few weeks after buying our first home and moving in, our main sewerage pipe collapsed! Greg, George, Tenzin and their associates were a godsend through what was an extremely stressful time. They were efficient, respectful, professional, reliable. They arrived when they said they were going to, kept us in the loop throughout the entire process and left the house as neat as they found it. We've also had them complete other jobs for us (washing machine install, shower install) and they completed the jobs to the same high standard. Will use again in future and would recommend to others.

Thanks for the fantastic review Bronwyn! A collapsed main sewer line is a stressful situation for most homeowners, we are glad we were able to help get the drain replaced and that you were happy with our service. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review!

LJ from Etobicoke
LJ from Etobicoke

Replace kitchen sink faucet

I have been a homeowner for many, many years. I have never had a good experience with plumbers.....until now. What a GREAT experience with Advanced Plumbing.

Cost of new faucet $249
Cost to install new faucet $200
Cost to repair damage from leak $0 (minor - I'll be doing the repairs)
Finding a plumber you trust: PRICELESS

Thank you to Greg for responding quickly, scheduling my repair within 24 hours of contacting Advanced Plumbing and providing a very reasonable quote over email when I sent photos. This was one of the main reasons I chose Advanced Plumbing for my repair. Thank you for NOT assuming I knew nothing about the source of the leak and making the process easy! And George.....I cannot compliment George enough. Professional, genuinely friendly, knowledgeable and did an excellent job installing my new faucet. No hidden costs and no surprises. George will be the one I call for all my future plumbing needs!! I highly recommend this company. Thank you!!

Thank you for the fantastic review Layla! It was our pleasure serving you and we will be there for you if you ever have any other plumbing problems.

mrharrysingh
mrharrysingh

Clog drain in the basement.

George was very fast and friendly. He explained everything he did. I was very impressed with his work.

Thanks for the great review Mr. Singh! We are very happy you were satisfied with our service and glad we were able to get your basement drain working properly.

Roohi Qureshi from Toronto
Roohi Qureshi from Toronto

Burst Pipe Repair

I have dealt with many plumbers in the last few years but none have come close to Advanced Plumbing. They exceeded my expectations and I plan to call them for all my plumbing needs from now on. They were easy to reach - even though I called them at night. They sent 2 plumbers over the early afternoon of the next day (George and Tenzin). They were polite, professional and they were very knowledgeable. They were able to complete the repair (burst pipe) within 30 minutes and they charged a fair price. I feel like they listened to me and they were patient and answered all my questions. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the wonderful review Roohi! We are glad to hear you are happy with George and Tenzin's services and we are there for you for any future plumbing problems you may have.

Emergency Outdoor/Indoor Leak (against foundational crack)

The team exceeded my expectations across the board, and my expectations are generally quite high when it comes to service oriented businesses. Their customer service was incredible, the repair itself was well assessed and then the execution was quick + clean. They provided small tips and insights into our general plumbing as well, which was appreciated + yielded results.

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad to hear you were satisfied with our service and very grateful you took the time to write this review. Thanks again!

More about Advanced Plumbing

Thank You for considering Advanced Plumbing. Most people do not know what is more distressing A) Having a plumbing problem or B) Having a pushy salesman in their home selling excessive services at outrageous prices. Advanced plumbing operates differently. Our family run business with two generations of plumbers take pride …

No more unattended drainage problem resulting in slow running drains especially in the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms. Snaking is often successful but hydro jetting could be the answer to remove oil and grease settled in the drain.

Let Advanced Plumbing analyze and diagnose your drain buildup, blockages, or cracks in the pipes which can lead to overflowing sinks and backed-up toilets. Prevent a catastrophic sewer flood by installing an inexpensive backwater valve.

Let us stop your toilet from constantly running or from the tank filling up on its own. We can service or if required replace your toilet.

Whether you are renovating your house or splurging on a new shower, take advantage of our bathtub and shower installation services.