Advanced Plumbing

Reviews for Advanced Plumbing

cmlep
cmlep

Various plumbing repairs

They arrived quickly, explained exactly what they were going to do and then executed quickly and cleanly. Very satisfied!

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We are glad you were satisfied with our service.

Mota in Toronto
Mota in Toronto

Standing Water Cleared

You know, when you move into a new home, you really don't know how the previous owners took care of the pipes. In our case, we suffered from standing water in our bathroom. We tried several liquid drain cleaners for over a year, where it had temporary fixes. We had a enough pouring our money down the drain, so we reached out to Advanced Plumbing.

Two gentlemen came over and snaked the drain. Interesting enough, NOTHING came back, no hair, etc. What they did was provided an education on small pipes, pipe/elbow build-up. They were able to push the build-up all out.

Liquid drain cleaners only fix the first few feet, but your pipes extend farther than that and there could be build up in every elbow leading to the sewer system.

It has been nearly 8 months since we invited Advanced Plumbing to our home to fix the standing water and it has been clear ever since!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review! We are glad to read that your problem has not come back! We like to provide the best possible service to our customers and his is a great example!

Thanks again!

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

2 Faucet Job

I called Advanced Plumbing to install 2 new faucets (bathroom and kitchen). George came and was incredibly polite and professional. He took a quick look before starting the job to check for any restrictions, explained what he was going to do and had everything installed quickly. George was not hindered at all by the small under sink space or a stubborn piping situation. He cleaned up the small mess he made, removed all the old hardware/piping, offered to help put my under cupboard storage back together and was on his way. Based on my experience with this company I referred them to my parents and he did a fantastic job in their bathroom as well, installing a new toilet. My mother has asked that all future plumbing jobs in her house be done through Advanced Plumbing and I would highly recommend Advanced Plumbing to any one who needs plumbing work done!

Thank you for the great review Jordan! We are happy you were satisfied with work and appreciate the recommendation to you mother as well. Thanks again for taking the time to write the review!

David
David

Changed exterior Pipe and faucet for hose

After trying to get in touch with a few plumbers on Homestars unsuccessfully, Greg from Advanced Plumbing answered my request within a few minutes. Greg understood the urgency of my situation as the exterior pipe had a leak which was potentially going to lead to a larger problem. Greg gave me a price over the phone and sent George and Ian to my home within 2 hours, these guys were fantastic, they resolved the issue within 30 minute, they we’re very friendly and were detailed with in the diagnosis of the problem and how they were going to resolve it. Over the years I have been through few renovations and dealt with many trades but this has to be one of the best experiences I have had. I would highly recommend Advanced Plumbing.

Thanks for the great review David! We are very happy we were able to resolve your plumbing issue and are grateful for the review.

Kristina
Kristina

Bathroom leak

Amazingly professional, on time neat and tidy. Diagnosed it and helped problem solve they exceeded expectations. George and Ian are the best they have my business for life!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review Kristina. We are thrilled to read that you have made us your plumbers for life!

Karen W.
Karen W.

Installation of new kitchen sink and faucet

The installation was quite challenging as the new sink was a little larger then the old one and I also needed new pipes underneath. George took extra time to make sure that the sink was fitted properly. He cleaned up and left everything spotless. George is very professional, polite and pleasant. I will certainly call on him again and recommend Advanced Plumbing to all my friends and family. An excellent company!

Thank you for the great review Karen! We are so happy we were satisfied with George's work and really appreciate your business. Thanks again!

Julia Solyom-Newman from Toronto
Julia Solyom-Newman from Toronto

replacement of root-clogged clay pipes

Having dealt with this company favourably in the past, I turned to them again when my toilets backed up. Greg came out promptly to assess the situation, and gave me good advice on how to proceed with the city first.
After that, George and Greg quickly came back and fixed my immediate problem, without charging me separately. We agreed to go ahead and replace the clogged old clay pipes, and the job was done within a week, in one day. George came back one final time to replace some parts on my toilet, without additional charge.
The final price of the overall job was very fair, and I had flexibility in the payment. An inherently stressful and costly plumbing experience turned out to be quite positive in the professional and knowledgeable hands of Greg and George. Did I mention they are also very pleasant?

Thank you for the fantastic review Julia! It was our pleasure helping you get your old clay drains replaced and are very happy you were satisfied with our service!

Mark K.
Mark K.

Water Meter replacement

George was very courteous and listened carefully to all my concerns. He did not try to upsell me on unneeded extra work. He did suggest a few modifications to the plumbing downstream of the meter which turned out to be very valuable. Best of all he was quick to return messages and made himself available to suit my schedule. Thanks so much!

Thanks for the great review Mark! We really appreciate when customers take the time to write reviews and we are happy you were satisfied with George's work.

katya.masnyk
katya.masnyk

Installing IKEA vanity and sinks into bathroom

Old vanity had to be removed, new Ikea vanity with four drawers assembled and attached to walls, new sinks and faucets installed with somewhat challenging existing plumbing.

Thanks fo taking the time to write this review! We appreciate you business and are glad you were happy with our work.

More about Advanced Plumbing

Thank You for considering Advanced Plumbing. Most people do not know what is more distressing A) Having a plumbing problem or B) Having a pushy salesman in their home selling excessive services at outrageous prices. Advanced plumbing operates differently. Our family run business with two generations of plumbers take pride …

No more unattended drainage problem resulting in slow running drains especially in the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms. Snaking is often successful but hydro jetting could be the answer to remove oil and grease settled in the drain.

Let Advanced Plumbing analyze and diagnose your drain buildup, blockages, or cracks in the pipes which can lead to overflowing sinks and backed-up toilets. Prevent a catastrophic sewer flood by installing an inexpensive backwater valve.

Let us stop your toilet from constantly running or from the tank filling up on its own. We can service or if required replace your toilet.

Whether you are renovating your house or splurging on a new shower, take advantage of our bathtub and shower installation services.