Advanced Plumbing

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Advanced Plumbing

Anthony in York
Anthony in York

Our new go to - Main sewer line replacement, waterproofing, backflow valve, etc

We had advanced plumbing in to determine a course of action for our plumbing, which was original to our 100+ year old home. George and Andrei were extremely thorough in their work, and took the time to really understand the issues with our drains.

Every step of the way, George kept us informed as to what was happening, what could happen, and what they were working on. Always ready to answer my questions, of which there were a lot, George was a great source of knowledge and resources.

In the end, we had advanced replace our old clay sewer pipe, install a back flow valve and sump pump, waterproof a troublesome room in our basement, install a new kitchen sink drain, and more. Ivan, Vasily, Andrei and George were all great, and we've already used them for more work and recommended them to others.

Thank you for the fantastic review Anthony! We are really flattered to read all the kind words you have shared. Thanks for emphasizing the level of attention we pay to understanding your drains and the best approach to fixing them right!
Thanks again for your business, you have been great to work with and we would be happy to help you with any other plumbing needs you might have!

Valerie in Mississauga
Valerie in Mississauga

Prompt, effective work, and courteous service

Ian provided very courteous and effective plumbing service on short notice. When your toilet is leaking across the bathroom floor, time is of the essence and Greg heard the panic in my voice and sent a member of his team quickly. Thank you.

Hello Valerie! Thank you for sharing your story! We are so happy your plumbing emergency was handled quick and effectively by our team! Thank you for trusting us to fix your problem, and for writing the review!

Mary
Mary

Plumbing Quote

George provided his services even if I only asked for a quotation in our plumbing issue reported by the hime inspector. He was polite and asked for the detailed information regarding my problem. He responded quickly and did not hesitate to offer his help. We already set a time and day as my request was urgent. He ensured to accommodate us in his schedule. I had to cancel my request the last minute. If given a chance, I would definitely acquire his services. Thank you!

What a pleasant surprise to see this review! I'm glad things had worked out in the end but I'm very happy that you were so pleased with our approach to service!
If you ever need a plumber please don't hesitate to contact us we would love to help!

Stephen James in Toronto
Stephen James in Toronto

Installing a backwater valve

Advanced did a great job with installing a backwater valve in my cold room. George organized the job and communicated throughout and Ivan and his partner (whose name I didn’t catch) did the work. They laid down drop cloths and kept the dirt to a minimum. Very impressed with their work and would recommend them.

Thanks for sharing your positive experience Stephen!

Ericab1 in Old Toronto
Ericab1 in Old Toronto

Remove building trap and install backwater valve in its place.

Remove building trap and install
backwater valve in its place.
- obtain permit and schedule inspection
for mainline backwater valve outdoor.
- Locate and excavate in order to
remove building trap and install
backwater valve, with cleanout in its
place.
-backfill and leave work area tidy.

Thanks for leaving us a review!

Matt D
Matt D

High End Steam Shower Installation

Advanced Plumbing has done several emergency jobs for me - always reliable service. This time I had a full master bathroom shower installed with a steam shower. My steam equipment provider inspected the job and said this was one of the best installations he has ever seen. The team adhered to the highest COVID standards and made my family feel safe at work in our home. All employees that we've encountered were polite and thorough when explaining the work. Highly recommend.

Wow! Thanks for sharing your experience Matt! It's always nice to hear that our quality of work is top notch while still delivering professional customer service! We appreciate the kind words.

Paul F from Oakville
Paul F from Oakville

Leak repair

Excellent work. Timely communication from head office. Technician (Ian) was very professional, respectful and friendly. All COVID rules were adhered to. Advanced Plumbing will now be my go-to for future work. Thank you!

Appreciate the review Paul! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Bathroom small repair

Had a small but important repair job in my condo. The plumber Ian was very professional and a nice guy. Explained everything well and got the job done quickly. 100% would use them again.

Hello Chris! Thanks for sharing your review and your experiences with Ian! All the best in 2021!

Jenna in Toronto
Jenna in Toronto

Bathroom reno

I had an amazing experience with this company. I worked with George who was so helpful, knowledgeable and thorough. He came to inspect the job and talked to me about what I needed. He then promptly sent me a quote as promised. He was available quickly and on the day of the appointment he came with two colleagues who did the actual work. He brought them in to explain the job and ensure they understood my requests again. I felt very confident about their work and they moved quickly to get the job done for me. They would also pause to answer all my questions and double checked heights with me before installing for precision. Communication was great and left me feeling involved and sure I was getting what I needed done.
George called me after the guys what finished to ensure I was happy and everything was how I wanted it.
Even after I had paid I emailed them with a question and got an impressively quick response and they dropped off a part for me the next day (which admittedly I should have just gotten myself but he was super nice)
This is tiny, but I really appreciated that I got notifications when someone from Advance Plumbing was em route to my place so I was ready.

Wow! Thanks for the lovely review Jenna! It truly makes our day to read such nice reviews as this. We really try to offer a elevated level of service and when we read such kind reviews such as yours it's affirmation that we are on the right track! Thank you once again! And look luck with your powder room, I would love to see some photos of the finished results as you certainly picked some nice fixtures!
All the best happy holidays!

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Clogged kitchen drain and strainer

Due to a clogged kitchen drain we had to call Advanced Plumbing.
Excellent experience, George was on time and provided very professional service. Price was decent and we were happy with the outcome.

Highly recomended!

Hello Adrian! Thanks for the great review, we appreciate all the kind words. Happy holidays!

More about Advanced Plumbing

Thank You for considering Advanced Plumbing. Most people do not know what is more distressing A) Having a plumbing problem or B) Having a pushy salesman in their home selling excessive services at outrageous prices. Advanced plumbing operates differently. Our family run business with two generations of plumbers take pride …

No more unattended drainage problem resulting in slow running drains especially in the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms. Snaking is often successful but hydro jetting could be the answer to remove oil and grease settled in the drain.

Let Advanced Plumbing analyze and diagnose your drain buildup, blockages, or cracks in the pipes which can lead to overflowing sinks and backed-up toilets. Prevent a catastrophic sewer flood by installing an inexpensive backwater valve.

Let us stop your toilet from constantly running or from the tank filling up on its own. We can service or if required replace your toilet.

Whether you are renovating your house or splurging on a new shower, take advantage of our bathtub and shower installation services.