Aquaseal Basement Waterproofing Brampton

Waterproofing
Brampton ON L6S 3N4
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Brampton  >  Aquaseal Basement Waterproofing Brampton

Reviews for Aquaseal Basement Waterproofing Brampton

Sandy in Toronto
Sandy in Toronto
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Rod holes leaking

We had rod holes leaking. Pierre came and sealed them up. One has started leaking again and Pierre is coming back to repair. Happy with service . Will use his services again if ever needed.

Len in Georgetown
Len in Georgetown
4 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Crack in basement wall coupled with damaged exterior down spout

Aquaseal Basement Waterproofing Brampton
905-451-4684
Brampton
L6S 3N4

At the tail end of a mold remediation, there was a really warm period with the resultant snow melt finding its way into my basement through one sizable crack. This was the culprit for all my mold problems.

Pierre (owner/mgr) bent over backwards to get my problem fixed quickly when I called (somewhat hysterically I might add--water was coming in as we spoke).

The crew (Rudy and Axsel) arrived exactly on time and were done with the repair within an hour (~7 foot crack floor to above ground level.

Excellent work was done on a timely basis. Time will tell if this seal holds but at this point in time, go with these folks. I'm glad I did!!

Thanks For The Review Pierre

The Iyer Family on Professors Lake

Serious leak in basement coming from damaged Sump pump pipe and also resulting in signiicant condesation in cooler room

The leak was substantial, I mean more than 5 gallons of water seeped through the cracks due to a broken sumpump pipe. Did a thorough search on the web and took 4 plus quotes. What we liked up front was the fact that they did not up sell us on anything and did exactly what was needed.
The Job was a large enough one and there were 3 full time staff that did a fantastic job. (cost me some beers later on but they were worth it!!!). A year later not a drop of water , not even dampness!!!!, given our house in next to the water that is good news. They also did some pipe fittings for us, going out of thier way that saved us a buck or two.

For sure we would recommned them for doing such a professional job with solid quality.

More about Aquaseal Basement Waterproofing Brampton

AquaSeal Basement Waterproofing Ltd. is a family owned company specializing in waterproofing and waterproofing solutions for the residential homeowner and construction industry. We have been serving Southern Ontario with 38 years of combined experience. AquaSeal Basement Waterproofing was established in 1988 to provide all proven methods of repair for the ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Brampton?