Just Clean It Quality Home Solutions

Renovation Cleaning
Just Clean It Quality Home Solutions

Reviews for Just Clean It Quality Home Solutions

Terrible service

Terrible service and so expensive , not recommend them at all , also they didn’t show in time , I expect for what I paid good service but my place was still dirty .

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

Cleaning

Was not happy with service. Would not use them again or recommend to others. Poor quality cleaning and poor communication. Areas were still dirty. Not on time. Too much money.

Jean D. in Scarborough
Jean D. in Scarborough

Not what i expected from the ratings

I am an executor preparing an apartment for sale to settle the Will. I made this clear and indicated I was looking for a deep cleaning.
On the morning 3 men came & 1 went home sick. I expected 4-5 hours work and showed the areas of concern. The time was 9:00 or so. At 4:30 the men left for the day. I was shown some of the work but told the rug cleaner had broken and they would be back next day. They came the next day and finished the rugs. However! I discovered that they did not clean under the fridge, did not clean the floor of the locker and left the mould in the bathroom unremoved. I expected that they would not re-grout but did expect that the mould would be taken out.
Considering that I pointed out that the kitchen and locker were main concerns, I am shocked that things were not done either properly or at all. The locker floor is marked from years of use but I expected the floor to be clean at the very least. Given the long work time I have to ask what the workers were doing. I phoned a week later but have received no call-back at all.

Linda In Toronto
Linda In Toronto

Appreciated Service

We used this service for a post renovation clean up. The team of three were pleasant, efficient and thorough. The charges were as agreed in advance. We can now enjoy our space again.

Tina from Markham
Tina from Markham

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

This is the most unreliable service I have ever dealt with! While Merlene is a wonderful housekeeper, the owners don't know how to run a business. When I have gone on vacation and left messages to reschedule my cleaning date, calls are not returned and I have come home to a house that was never cleaned at all! Even after returning home and calling them, there is no response! They often cancel my regularly scheduled cleaning without any advance notice or explination. I have been left with a dirty house numerous times and calls have not been returned ever! Do NOT hire this company! The only reason I tolerated for some time is due to Merlene, whom they obviously farm out at whim and disregard their regular clients.

Mary in T.O.
Mary in T.O.

Monthly cleaning

We have hired Just Clean It for several years now and their service has always been top-notch. Michelle sends out a reminder a few days before hand, and Andrew arrives and always does a fantastic job cleaning our home. We have a set monthly clean as we are two busy parents trying to manage working full-time and raising our kids. When we arrive home after a clean, it smells so fresh and is beyond spotless. At times, we've even asked Michelle to add-on cleaning jobs like (e.g. the oven, refrigerator and even steam cleaning the carpets) and although those are extra and aren't part of the standard clean, they're SO worth it.

We're more than happy to recommend Just Clean It for all your cleaning needs. Thanks Michelle & Andrew for helping us keep our sanity and a spotless home! Merry Christmas!

Homeowner from Toronto
Homeowner from Toronto

house cleaning

I've been a customer of Just Clean It for over a year. I appreciate the customer service with email reminders of my next cleaning, easy to update special cleaning requests, and professionalism. Our cleaner, Merlene, is fantastic. She takes pride her in work, is considerate of our family and property, and the quality of her work is top notch.

Peter-Thornhill from Markham
Peter-Thornhill from Markham

Post Renovation

I have chosen this company on the recommendation of my daughter and daughter in-law.
Andrew and the crew of 3 arrived well before the appointment, just to get ready for cleaning. They worked very diligently and had no problem to follow our specific demands. Crew was courteous and conscious of the fact the all walls were just freshly painted. Andrew was participating in cleaning and then checked areas cleaned by his staff.
Furthermore we asked them to come back for the carpet steam cleaning and again were happy with the work performed.
Would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends.

Hi Peter thank you for taking the time to write a review it is very much appreciated. I am glad that we were able to put the final touches on your newly renovated space. We look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.
Thank you for the laughter along the way :)

Andrea  from Toronto
Andrea from Toronto

Cleaning Service

We hired this firm to clean our recently purchased home. We knew the home was dirty and made the decision to hire a professional company to take on the task. I called and spoke to Michelle and was very clear: 2600 sq ft home, old home, dirty/grungy and needed a deep clean. Michelle gave me a quote of about 6 to 7hrs to clean the entire house. I agreed and went forward with the hire.

Andrew arrived with two other cleaners. A young lady and younger man. I toured them around the house and they initially said that the task was large and likely needed more help. They couldn't get more help so decided to begin.

They worked together, room by room. VERY SLOWLY and frankly not meticulously. After 4 hours, they were not through the kitchen. I found the young man cleaning with an old fashion feather duster - REALLY? DO YOU PEOPLE STILL USE THESE BESIDES FOR DRESS UP?

The dishwasher is still filthy (after 4 hours of work in the kitchen), walls are full of marks (which i removed with magic eraser), floors were left with white streaks (that i cleaned with Bona floor cleaner). Poor.

What i found most unprofessional was that Andrew kept telling me that i could "CALL IT" at any time and ask them to leave. I continually asked what he felt a realistic timeline would be and he could not give me a straight answer. Finally at 10 at night i asked Andrew and his team to leave. They had barely completed the main floor of the house and only the bathroom on the second floor - a total of 1200 square feet.

Most concerning was that Andrew and his staff claimed to not take a break throughout their cleaning. And they apparently only drank water and no food: 1:30 to 10pm.

So to summarize: half the sq ft and double the time suggested.

I understand that things can take longer than expected but my issues is with quoted timing and efficiency of work. Together they worked a total of 25.5 hours between the three cleaners.

I also found it very unprofessional to quote a suggested time needed to clean the home but severely grossly under estimate and continually ask me to "call it" when i was through with their services. I now have half a house to clean and will have to pay another $1000 to do so.

I would not use this company. I would not recommend this company. I would ask that they refund a portion of my bill to accommodate for feather dusting. I am happy to pay for 6.5 hours for what i was quoted but no more. I feel that this is a fair compromise for a realistic quote and slow service.

Finally, as per another comment made on this site: I would also question the age of the feather dusting young man on site.

More about Just Clean It Quality Home Solutions

Are you Looking For Post Construction Cleaning Services? Call Just Clean It Quality Home Solutions! If you are a builder or a homeowner and want your renovation, new build or construction cleaned up ready for occupancy then you need a professional cleaning company. Here's A Few Reasons why contractors and ...
Looking for Renovation Cleaning pros in Toronto?