Safari Plumbing Ltd.

69 Evergreen Drive Ottawa ON K2H 6C5
Safari Plumbing Ltd.

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for Safari Plumbing Ltd.

Debbie Horsfall from Gloucester
Debbie Horsfall from Gloucester
1 review Gloucester, ON

Fixed Leak in bathtub

I had been holding off for a long time on getting the leak in my bathtub fixed, by using the other washrooms instead. I finally contacted Safari Plumbing and wished I had contacted them sooner. The gentleman that showed up was very friendly and professional. He explained the problem and how to resolve it. He had the leak fixed in an hour and everything has been working great ever since. He also went on to explain other ways to make sure no leaks occur in the house. I would absolutely refer any of my friends and family to Safari Plumbing again.
Thanks. Debbie

Tadeusz Drwiega from Kanata
Tadeusz Drwiega from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Main drain unclogged

When replacing the water heater in our basement we discovered that the main drain was clogged. I decided to call Safari Plumbing based on the good reviews in HomeStars and they performed up to their reputation. They were punctual and very professional. They were polite and communicated clearly. I would like to commend them also for their cleanliness, starting with their uniforms and with their work. After the work was finished, they followed up in a very pleasant manner.

David from Gloucester
David from Gloucester
1 review Gloucester, ON

Service

From the start, David was forthcoming and upfront of the charges. We saw a great review so we hired them (even if they charged a small surcharge for being outside their usual zone).

After the plumber arrived and surveyed the work to be done, he gave an upfront estimate and stuck to it. The work was done quick and he completely cleaned up after himself. The work was a little pricy because he had to put a hole in a finished ceiling to access the outside tap connection and had to replace a old valve that was not properly installed.

Before leaving, they went over best practices for winter maintenance and such. Great work! Also, great, positive follow up from the president himself!! I cannot remember the plumbers name that came over to my place, but he was so courteous and down to earth. It is nice to have a friendly plumber that is willing to talk you through what he is doing.

I will call them back for sure if ever I need a plumber again (this work was well done and is guaranteed for a year so it is worth it!)

Barbara C.
Barbara C.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Watger Softener Installation

From the moment I booked out appointment we were treated with respect by some of the most professional people in the trades business. David called us several times keeping us abreast as to what time Terry would arrive for the initial appointment. During the initial appointment, we were told what the cost would be and the invoice reflected his estimate to the penny. Terry's workmanship is outstanding. The added piping was left neat and tidy. Once he installed the system, he took the time to show us how it worked and what we could expect. The appearance of both Terry and his apprentice were neat and tidy. They showed up wearing the same uniform and even wore booties to ensure our floors remained clean. When the job was completed, Terry even took the time to take a look at our outdoor tap as it was leaking and we wanted to know if it required a plumber to repair it. He told us what to do, saving us additional costs. Once again we were surprised with their quality of service when, 2 days after the installation, we received a call from the owner, David, asking us if we were satisfied with the work and if there was anything they could do to improve their service. Thank you David, Terry, and Nora for making our experience with Safari Plumbing not only enjoyable but educational at the same time. Keep up the great work! We'll be sure to contact you again when the need arises!

Lynn McEwen from Kanata
Lynn McEwen from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Kitchen Sink & Taps

We are very satisfied with Safari Plumbing. Promptness of returned calls and arrival of plumber at door - Options presented in cost estimate as to I do or they do. Bruce was very professional - efficient, clean & honest. Redoing pipes under the sink - increased storage space in the cupboard - all plumbing was brought up to code. Appreciated follow-up call from Owner ( David) after work was completed - Customer satisfaction is certainly one of the values of this company!

Sally McGoey
Sally McGoey
1 review Nepean, ON

We had two bathroom sinks replaced.

We are very satisfied with Safari Plumbing. Their technician was very professional and it showed in his workmanship. We had two sinks replaced, which were done to perfection. We would strongly endorse this company to our friends and relatives as you should too. Love & Prayers SM

Debra Rossman from Nepean
Debra Rossman from Nepean
9 reviews Ottawa, ON

hooked up fridge water line and fixed a leak promtly on a Saturday

When our new fridge arrived and we went to hook up the water line, the old copper line kept leaking. We called the store and other home fixit stores, bought what we were told to buy and still had a leak. We were desperate. We called one other plumber and then Safari Plumbing. They told us what the weekend service charge would be up front, so no surprises. Our plumber arrived on schedule, fixed the problem and gave us some valuable advice with regard to closing up the house when vacationing. He was pleasant and answered all our questions. There has also been a followup call to ensure our satisfaction.

susanne canadien from Ottawa
susanne canadien from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

main sewer block

I have used Safari Plumbing on a number of occasions - floods in the basement, plugged sewers, advice on plumbing. They are always prompt, efficient and very reliable. Nice touch with the booties on the shoes! I have recommended Safari Plumbing to my neighbours and friends because I am very confidant in their professional services and eye on customer satisfaction.

Linda Munroe in Ottawa
Linda Munroe in Ottawa
1 review OTTAWA, ON

Blocked toilet

When my toilet blocked up in the summer of 2011, I called a plumbing company to fix it. They arrived with no equipment with them, except for a
plunger, and twice had to return to the shop to pick up what they needed. The bill was $862. The toilet blocked up again 3 months later, and I had the same company back to fix it again, with a further bill of $590. I asked what could be causing this problem, which I had never before experienced, and they suggested that I had must have been trying to flush inappropriate material. I am old enough and experienced enough to know that this was not the cause of the problem.
When the toilet blocked up yet again 12 months later, I called Safari Plumbing which was highly rated by Dave Stewart of Nepean in his review dated June 6, 2012. Safari Plumbing attended promptly and efficiently to the problem, cleared the waste pipe and diagnosed the most likely cause of the recurring problem (the waste pipe is not sufficiently inclined).
While they said this action would "defeat the purpose" since it is a low-flush toilet, they suggested that it be flushed twice to force the waste out.
I was very pleased with their professionalism and expertise, and have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone who needs a good plumber!
My thanks go out to David and Kevin.

Dave Stewart in Nepean
Dave Stewart in Nepean
2 reviews NEPEAN, ON

Leaking faucets

We asked Safari Plumbing to come out and repair or give us quotes on four separate plumbing issues we were having. We ended up paying the call-out fee and got excellent advice instead of being talked into expensive repairs when a whole replacement was a better idea. We appreciated their honesty and polite service. We're now shopping around for a new sink and faucet and will definitely give them a call when it's time to install everything. Highly recommended!

Safari Plumbing Ltd

More about Safari Plumbing Ltd.

It’s a jungle out there!
Finding a good plumber isn’t easy. All you want is a qualified, competent professional. Yet finding one can be so difficult! Add to that the pressure of making a decision in a hurry—after all, you probably call a plumber only in an emergency, right?—and the odds increase that you could be stuck with an unfair bill, poor workmanship, or worse.
Safari’s A+ Better Business Bureau rating and rave reviews from customers are only the beginning. Here are just a few of the ways that Safari Plumbing provides peace of mind:
No risk—If you are not fully satisfied with the service, you won’t have to pay until you are.
Quality you can depend on—We take pride in providing our clients with the best plumbing experience possible, whether it is a simple drain cleaning, a hook-up for a new dishwasher or an after-hours emergency repair.
Respect for you and your home—We always treat you and your home with care, from the shoe covers our plumbers wear while inside your home, to the way we clean the work area before we leave.
Prompt service—Each Safari plumbing truck carries a complete inventory of tools and replacement parts so you can trust we’ll arrive at your home ready to complete the job promptly and efficiently.
Fully guaranteed—We stand by our work: all repairs are guaranteed for one full year.
Choose the best. Choose Safari.
From simple or complex repairs, to plumbing for custom kitchens or baths, trust the friendly, experienced professionals at Safari Plumbing to take care of all your plumbing needs.