Safari Plumbing Ltd.

Plumbing
1902 Robertson Rd Suite 202H, Ottawa, ON K2H 5B8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Britannia  >  Safari Plumbing Ltd.

Reviews for Safari Plumbing Ltd.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Toilet repair (water not filling reservoir)

Service was fantastic. The receptionist was very nice and communicated the process & costs very clearly. They arrived at my condo the same day of my call to do the repairs. The plumber called me (I wasn't on site when he did his work) to explain the issue, what the repair entailed, and the exact cost. The problem was fixed immediately.

They followed up right away with the invoice, a courtesy call to explain that the job was complete and they had left the premises, and an email.

I found it a bit pricey but to be honest, I've felt that way with appliance repair and furnace repair as well so I'll attribute that to me rather than them...

I would definitely use them again and recommend them. Their service really was terrific from start to finish.

Thank you for your review. At Safari Plumbing we understand how stressful and overwhelming it is to have a plumbing emergency. We make the process as stress free as we can. We look forward to working with you in the future. David Sparling

Jim in Ottawa
Jim in Ottawa

Leaking kitchen faucet

After calling Safari, I was promised service between 3&5 pm. Dan arrived just after 3 and immediately diagnosed the problem and fixed it within minutes. The service was fast, friendly with no attempt to sell unneeded parts or service. I will use them again and recommended them to others.

Thank you Jim for your kind words about Dan. We are very fortunate to have him as part of our Safari family. He is such an honest and hard-working individual, all of us here at Safari Plumbing would be lost without him. David Sparling

Rene Lessard in Ottawa
Rene Lessard in Ottawa

Excellent as always

We just moved into an old home and their was quite a bit to do. Dan and Phil were very thorough, courteous and neat. Explained everything they were doing and why. We have used Safari plumbing for years and I will happily recommend them to anyone in the west end of Ottawa

Dan and Phil are an asset to our company, we explain to you the whole process, so there is no guessing as to what will be done or the cost of the work done at your home. We look forward to having you as a Safari plumbing client for many more years to come. Your reviews are greatly appreciated.

1 review Ottawa, ON

To find and shut off the water source for a built in refridgerator

After a difficult journey of trying to dispose of a built in refrigerator, the final straw was when I had to turn off the water source to the appliance. The ceiling below was finished and the shut off valve was hidden. Terry (the plumber) made what I thought an overwhelming task easy and quick. He was understanding and knew exactly where to find the valve quickly. He made thoughtful suggestions to help this and other situations going forward. He was extremely professional throughout the process. Booking the service was fast and they followed up the same day. I would highly recommend Safari Plumbing.

At Safari Plumbing we understand how valuable your time is. We always ensure the job is done efficiently and professionally. We look forward to serving you for your future plumbing needs.

Robert and Sherry Bennett in Nepean
Robert and Sherry Bennett in Nepean
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Install three sinks with faucets and rebuild drainage underneath each

Amazing experience from start to finish. From the initial call to Stephanie to the estimate from Terry to the job completion by Terry and Billy. All present very professionally. Terry took the time to explain every facet of the work done. Work was done on time as quoted and they even double check their cleanup of the site. Everything looks amazing. We couldn't be more pleased and would not hesitate to call again when needed or recommend to others.

Thank you for your kind words. We pride ourselves and our company on our efficiency and cleanliness to get the job done right for you. We look forward to serving you for all your future plumbing needs.

Dishwasher installation

Fantastic service from the person I booked the appointment with to the plumbers that came in to complete the work. The plumber explained all the work in detail before the work started.

We always do our best to provide high quality service. We are happy to hear we hit the mark. Thank you for your kind review. David Sparling

anne moulton in Ottawa
anne moulton in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

plumbing

They are the best. Knowledgeable, professional, pleasant, excellent customer service. Keep up the great work guys...Knew what the problem was and exactly how to fix it. Took their time and did the job, no pressure.....

It was our absolute pleasure to take care of your drain Anne. Thank you for your kind review. David Sparling

SCJ in
SCJ in
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Annual inspection & replacement faucets

Safari called to ask if Terry could come early which was a wonderful surprise as he stayed for almost 4 hours. He did the inspection with some recommendations & then at my request replaced the kitchen & one bathroom faucet. He did a meticulous job & answered every question I had...which were many. He was very personable, courteous & extremely knowledgeable & very patient. This is the second time I've had Safari & I belong to the Platinum Club which is a valued benefit. I wouldn't use any other company for my plumbing needs.

We are very grateful to have you as one of our Platinum Club members, Sharyn; we love being able to care for your plumbing needs. Terry is a fantastic plumber and we are lucky to have him on our team. David Sparling

Dan in
Dan in

Annual inspection

We have had previous work done by Safari techs with good results. Dan and Phillip carried out our annual inspection on time and in a friendly, proffesional manner. They wore their boot covers and ensured no mess was left. They answered our questions/concerns and made a minor adjustment to a tap. They are an asset to the COMPANY.

Thank you Dan. I am happy to hear that no matter which tech arrives at your residence, they always leave you with no unanswered questions. I will pass on your praise to Dan and Phil.

Debra Rossman from Nepean
Debra Rossman from Nepean
9 reviews Ottawa, ON

annual home inspection

We pay a monthly fee to be part of the Diamond Club . As well as guaranteed speedy service should a crisis arise , this includes an annual inspection of all plumbing systems in our home. We are called by the Safari team yearly to schedule this service at our convenience. The technician goes through the whole house to make sure everything is running smoothly and takes the time to go over everything with us. I am pleased with this service. The technician is professional, on time and pleasant.

Thank you Debra. We are grateful to have you as one of our Platinum Club members and we look forward to helping you with all your plumbing requirements for many years to come. David Sparling

More about Safari Plumbing Ltd.

It’s a jungle out there!
Finding a good plumber isn’t easy. All you want is a qualified, competent professional. Yet finding one can be so difficult! Add to that the pressure of making a decision in a hurry—after all, you probably call a plumber only in an emergency, right?—and the odds increase that you could be stuck with an unfair bill, poor workmanship, or worse.
Safari’s A+ Better Business Bureau rating and rave reviews from customers are only the beginning. Here are just a few of the ways that Safari Plumbing provides peace of mind:
No risk—If you are not fully satisfied with the service, you won’t have to pay until you are.
Quality you can depend on—We take pride in providing our clients with the best plumbing experience possible, whether it is a simple drain cleaning, a hook-up for a new dishwasher or an after-hours emergency repair.
Respect for you and your home—We always treat you and your home with care, from the shoe covers our plumbers wear while inside your home, to the way we clean the work area before we leave.
Prompt service—Each Safari plumbing truck carries a complete inventory of tools and replacement parts so you can trust we’ll arrive at your home ready to complete the job promptly and efficiently.
Fully guaranteed—We stand by our work: all repairs are guaranteed for one full year.
Choose the best. Choose Safari.
From simple or complex repairs, to plumbing for custom kitchens or baths, trust the friendly, experienced professionals at Safari Plumbing to take care of all your plumbing needs.