Safari Plumbing Ltd.

Plumbing
1902 Robertson Rd Suite 202H, Ottawa, ON K2H 5B8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Britannia  >  Safari Plumbing Ltd.

Reviews for Safari Plumbing Ltd.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Clearing totally plugged drains.

Drains in house totally plugged four girls...Not even ultra strength draino worked.

Safari was cost effective, polite and fast. Totally resolved the issue.

Highly recommend them To anyone with this kind of issue.

No drains are too tough for the Safari team. We are pleased your service visit went well. Your loyal commitment is important to us. We are happy to help and thank you for sharing! David Sparling

safari in Nepean
safari in Nepean

Tub Faucets Replaced

I was impressed by Dan Touchette's work and also his pleasant personality. I will use Safari from now on, even though cost was a bit higher than I expected, the professionalism was worth it.

Thank you for the kind review. Dan will be pleased to hear your praise. Safari plumbing looks forward to a loyal and long term relationship with you and your home. David Sparling

Excellent Service in Nepean
Excellent Service in Nepean

Basement drain inspection

We are very pleased with Safari Plumbing. We experienced a flood in our basement following a bad storm and Bill Davison from Safari Plumbing came to our home the same day we called. He was extremely knowledgeable, thorough and explained everything in great detail. As Platinum club members we are given exceptional service and we really appreciate it. Today I had a question which I emailed to the office, and I received an immediate response. We highly recommend Safari Plumbing.

Thank you for the kind words. We are pleased the service you received was exceptional. This is what the Safari team strives for. Your high recommendations are greatly appreciated. David Sparling

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom vanity removal and install of a new one

Matt and Jennifer were great! Organized, friendly and very neat and professional. They never do or recommend work that isnt required, they arrive when they say they will and they do great work with a great warranty!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We take great pride, knowing that you were completely satisfied.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Toilet repair (water not filling reservoir)

Service was fantastic. The receptionist was very nice and communicated the process & costs very clearly. They arrived at my condo the same day of my call to do the repairs. The plumber called me (I wasn't on site when he did his work) to explain the issue, what the repair entailed, and the exact cost. The problem was fixed immediately.

They followed up right away with the invoice, a courtesy call to explain that the job was complete and they had left the premises, and an email.

I found it a bit pricey but to be honest, I've felt that way with appliance repair and furnace repair as well so I'll attribute that to me rather than them...

I would definitely use them again and recommend them. Their service really was terrific from start to finish.

Thank you for your review. At Safari Plumbing we understand how stressful and overwhelming it is to have a plumbing emergency. We make the process as stress free as we can. We look forward to working with you in the future. David Sparling

Jim in Ottawa
Jim in Ottawa

Leaking kitchen faucet

After calling Safari, I was promised service between 3&5 pm. Dan arrived just after 3 and immediately diagnosed the problem and fixed it within minutes. The service was fast, friendly with no attempt to sell unneeded parts or service. I will use them again and recommended them to others.

Thank you Jim for your kind words about Dan. We are very fortunate to have him as part of our Safari family. He is such an honest and hard-working individual, all of us here at Safari Plumbing would be lost without him. David Sparling

Rene Lessard in Ottawa
Rene Lessard in Ottawa

Excellent as always

We just moved into an old home and their was quite a bit to do. Dan and Phil were very thorough, courteous and neat. Explained everything they were doing and why. We have used Safari plumbing for years and I will happily recommend them to anyone in the west end of Ottawa

Dan and Phil are an asset to our company, we explain to you the whole process, so there is no guessing as to what will be done or the cost of the work done at your home. We look forward to having you as a Safari plumbing client for many more years to come. Your reviews are greatly appreciated.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

To find and shut off the water source for a built in refridgerator

After a difficult journey of trying to dispose of a built in refrigerator, the final straw was when I had to turn off the water source to the appliance. The ceiling below was finished and the shut off valve was hidden. Terry (the plumber) made what I thought an overwhelming task easy and quick. He was understanding and knew exactly where to find the valve quickly. He made thoughtful suggestions to help this and other situations going forward. He was extremely professional throughout the process. Booking the service was fast and they followed up the same day. I would highly recommend Safari Plumbing.

At Safari Plumbing we understand how valuable your time is. We always ensure the job is done efficiently and professionally. We look forward to serving you for your future plumbing needs.

Robert and Sherry Bennett in Nepean
Robert and Sherry Bennett in Nepean
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Install three sinks with faucets and rebuild drainage underneath each

Amazing experience from start to finish. From the initial call to Stephanie to the estimate from Terry to the job completion by Terry and Billy. All present very professionally. Terry took the time to explain every facet of the work done. Work was done on time as quoted and they even double check their cleanup of the site. Everything looks amazing. We couldn't be more pleased and would not hesitate to call again when needed or recommend to others.

Thank you for your kind words. We pride ourselves and our company on our efficiency and cleanliness to get the job done right for you. We look forward to serving you for all your future plumbing needs.
David Sparling

More about Safari Plumbing Ltd.

It’s a jungle out there!
Finding a good plumber isn’t easy. All you want is a qualified, competent professional. Yet finding one can be so difficult! Add to that the pressure of making a decision in a hurry—after all, you probably call a plumber only in an emergency, right?—and the odds increase that you could be stuck with an unfair bill, poor workmanship, or worse.
Safari’s A+ Better Business Bureau rating and rave reviews from customers are only the beginning. Here are just a few of the ways that Safari Plumbing provides peace of mind:
No risk—If you are not fully satisfied with the service, you won’t have to pay until you are.
Quality you can depend on—We take pride in providing our clients with the best plumbing experience possible, whether it is a simple drain cleaning, a hook-up for a new dishwasher or an after-hours emergency repair.
Respect for you and your home—We always treat you and your home with care, from the shoe covers our plumbers wear while inside your home, to the way we clean the work area before we leave.
Prompt service—Each Safari plumbing truck carries a complete inventory of tools and replacement parts so you can trust we’ll arrive at your home ready to complete the job promptly and efficiently.
Fully guaranteed—We stand by our work: all repairs are guaranteed for one full year.
Choose the best. Choose Safari.
From simple or complex repairs, to plumbing for custom kitchens or baths, trust the friendly, experienced professionals at Safari Plumbing to take care of all your plumbing needs.