Green Again Irrigation Inc.

Sprinkler Systems
176 Elgin Mills Rd West Richmond Hill ON L4C 4M2
Sprinkler Systems
Green Again Irrigation Inc.

Reviews for Green Again Irrigation Inc.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sprinkler system

They are incredible to deal with every summer!! The owner is the nicest and most professional man. Green Again is the best company to hire!! I have been using the for at least seven years. I would 100% recommend them.

Thank you so much for your kind words, and thank you for choosing our company! We hope you and your family are staying safe during this time.

Kind regards,
Green Again Team

Margret
Margret

Sprinkler Maintenance

Excellent customer service and professional.
The work was completed promptly. I hired them last year, was very happy with the work they completed. Ken, the technician, provided information about the work, which was informative. I will be using this company for this year servicing after businesses start opening up again. Very satisfied! The young ladies at the office are very kind too.

Dear Margret, thank you for choosing our services. We hope you and your family are staying safe at this time, and hope to be running our business soon again​!

carole in Maple
carole in Maple
0 reviews King City, ON

Affordable sprinklers

E-co friendly, affordable, I hire them all year round to do my startup and closing for my grass! The owner of the company is very informative, kind, and accommodating. The management had changed from when the company first started. I like to support them because it is family owned and e-co friendly!

Dear Carole, Thank you for your business!

Yosemite in Maple
Yosemite in Maple

Irrigation Service

Green Again Irrigation has exceeded my expectations in the work they provide. They go above and beyond to bring the best customer service. This company actually cares about their customers and not treat you like trash. I am very happy with their services and have recommended them to most of my friends.

Thank you for your kind words Yosemite! Thank you so much for your business.

Camilia in Maple
Camilia in Maple

Sprinkler services

Responsive and experienced technicians. Easy to do business with, and reasonable pricing. Work was done great, and swiftly. I highly recommended Green Again Irrigation. They are eco-friendly and service all over the gta!

Dear Camilia, Thank you very much for choosing our company! - Kind regards: Green Again Team

Mohamad Ali in Toronto
Mohamad Ali in Toronto

Lighting and Irrigation!

Last winter, I installed my lighting with Green Again Irrigation. I believe the technician's name was Ken. They did a fantastic job. My lighting looked great; the prices were also reasonable compared to other companies. The team was also amicable and accomodating. My home looks excellent​ with the lights. Last summer, I also did my drip heads, and grass with Green Again, my flowers were looking great.

Thank you, Mohamad, for your kind words. We hope you and your family are staying safe during this pandemic and look forward to​ servicing your home again for 2020! Cheers

Ashkan in Maple
Ashkan in Maple

Lighting and service A+++++

Very professional lighting. My house at night looks fentastic!! Service very good, Mansor honest man. I did irrigation and lighting with Mansour since 2017 in the summer and Mansour is fast when I have an issue or problem he come right away and fix it. I recommend

Dear Ashkan, Thank you very much for choosing our company. We are pleased that we were able to provide you with great service. Thank you again, Ashkan,​ for believing in us and giving us a chance to show you what we can do!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Lighting and Irrigation-Fantastic!

Mansour and his team are very punctual. They have been providing quality service for us for over ten years. Mansour is sincere, before setting up an irrigation system with him, I was with a different irrigation company. After my flowers turned yellow, I was in search of a separate company and found Mansour. Mansour installed drip heads for my flowers and explained what I need to keep my garden looking healthy and green. I have also added his lighting services the blue lights look phenomenal and make my house stand out.

It has been an absolute pleasure servicing your home. Thank you for choosing our company, Green Again! We appreciate your business and feedback.

Moaaz in Toronto
Moaaz in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Family owned company!

Green Again Irrigation, is a wonderful family-owned company. My family has been with this company for over 10 plus years. Mansour is knowledgable, and his services are cheap and accommodating according to his customer's needs. I have done both irrigation and lighting with Mansour, and I am delighted. Thank you, Green Again Team!

Thank you so much for your feedback Mr.Khan! We are so glad that you had a great experience. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Irrigation installation

I am extremely astonished why anyone would rate this company lower than 10 stars. I have been with this company for over 5 years now and am really satisfied with the services they provide and the time Mansour and his team put into the work they do. Mansour has a very great team. Thank you Green Again!

Thank you so much for leaving us a feedback. We continually aim to strive for high customer satisfaction. We are so glad you had a great experience. We will continuously​ aim to make our customers happy.

Thanks again,
Green Again Team

More about Green Again Irrigation Inc.

Green Again Irrigation Inc. is a professional, insured and earth-friendly company that is managed and owned by an irrigation engineer. We specialize in residential and commercial drip irrigation and sprinkler systems as well as landscape lighting. We are the professionals that you can also count on for custom irrigation design ...
Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Richmond Hill?