Green Again Irrigation Inc.

Sprinkler Systems
176 Elgin Mills Rd West Richmond Hill ON L4C 4M2
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Richmond Hill  >  Green Again Irrigation Inc.

Reviews for Green Again Irrigation Inc.

Very rude & unresponsive

As pointed out in previous reviews, Monseur is very accommodating when he is selling you the systems. We installed both sprinklers and lighting for our front and back yards. The installation went well and I believe the product is good quality but he is very hard to deal with after the installation is complete.
Most businesses I deal with are willing to make an appointment (date and time) that works for both parties. He works on his terms and his schedule! The spring and fall maintenance has become very challenging to schedule as a result.
He calls and comes by when he wants and leaves a bill. This year we denied him access during the week he wanted to turn on the sprinklers and after that he refused to come back. After calling him several times over a 4 week period and getting repeatedly lectured on how he runs his business with no commitment around scheduling, we called around. There are lots of other companies out that that will do fall & spring maintenance, they will give you a day/time they are coming, charge less & appreciate the business.
I wouldn't recommend this company!

Lindsay from Toronto
Lindsay from Toronto

Water Sprinkler System

Hired Mansour to provide a quote and install a water sprinkler system for my front/backyard. He quoted me initially for sprinkler heads, then later convinced me that installing a drip line would be better for the same price.

Shortly after the installation, I advised him that the system wasn't working, the ground was dry and my plants were drying up. He dropped by, adjusted the timeline of the drip from 60 mins to 2 hours and this did not resolve the issue. I also reminded him that the rain sensor that was in my contract (paid for in FULL) was still outstanding. I waited almost 6 months for the rain sensor which he claimed was on back order.

Paid him to winterize the system and again to reopen the system. Advised him again that the drip line system still wasn't working. He showed up, checked the lines, did some adjustment and told me the system is fine.

Had 2 other Sprinkler companies do an evaluation of Green Again's installation and was told that the number of lines are inadequate for the water pressure and the drip line was not recommended ..... a mix of soaker hoses and sprinkler heads should have been used.

Mansour was RUDE, disrespectful and took absolutely no responsibility for the inadequacy of the system installed. I'm now stuck with watering using a hose on a daily basis to prevent my cedars and other plants from dying.

I will be initiating a law suit in an attempt to getting the system replaced.

Homeowners, beware .... Do not use this company. He's very nice at the initial consultation but fails to address issues and treats his customers (especially if you're a woman) with the utmost disrespect.

I would NOT recommend this company.

HomeOwner

Shane from Vaughan
Shane from Vaughan
1 review Thornhill, ON

Irrigation Services

My wife and I used Green Again Irrigation over 3 years ago and we are extremely pleased. The client service we have experienced has been outstanding. We spent a lot of money on our yard and Green Again Irrigation has helped us keep it in immaculate condition. I proactively recommend Green Again Irrigation to neighbours, family and friends. Their perfect score is well deserved.

john from Toronto
john from Toronto

complete irrigation and landscape lighting

Mansour was excellent in all regards; he provided me with irrigation to my new front and back yard in the fall; but it was too late to start the system. He came back promptly in the spring and started it and ensured that 100% of the lawn and beds were properly watered. Furthermore, we had more landscaping work done which damaged the lines, and he came back promptly to fix the damage that was not his fault. The price was very reasonable and I did get 3 other quotes from other irrigation companies.

He is extremely efficient, polite and helpful. I had a previous irrigation company I used for my previous house, he far exceeds my expectations!

As a result, I also asked him to install landscape lighting to the front and back; and again excellent results and service.

I would not hesitate to recommend him for your landscape irrigation and lighting!

We appreciate the challenges that John posed to us re: irrigating and lighting his property. We are pleased that we were able to exceed his expectations. This is the quality of work and the results we strive to achieve with all of our clients. Thank you John for believing in us and giving us a chance to show you what we can do!

Lisette Stolp from Etobicoke
Lisette Stolp from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

irrigation and lighting

hired Monsour for sprinkler and lighting. he is unreliable and rude at times after the system gets put in place. he also decides if he wants to continue working with you and you are stuck looking for a replacement. Decides is he wants to continue in your area after installation. BE CAREFUL

After installing Ms. Stolp's sprinkler and lighting systems in 2009 and maintaining and servicing her systems for 5 years thereafter to her satisfaction, we were disappointed to learn that Ms. Stolp was not prepared to honour her commitment to pay us what she had agreed to pay us on time.
She also wanted us to install additional sprinklers on her property when she made some landscaping changes, getting swimming pool. We repaired, without charge, damages made to her existing sprinkler system during the landscaping and advised her that in order to provide the water coverage she required for her property we would have to remove, redesign and reinstall her sprinkler system.
She rejected our advice and felt that she did not want to make that kind of investment. As a result of this and her unwillingness to honour her earlier commitment to pay us for previously rendered service, we advised her that we were not able to continue to service her needs.

Jennifer, Lawrence Park
Jennifer, Lawrence Park

Lawn sprinkler and drip system installation

I wanted to have an eco-friendly watering system installed, one that would use water as efficiently as possible. Mansour and his expert put together a custom system, reusing parts of an older sprinkler system and using drips and soaker hoses where possible. They really respected my request to design a system to conserve water as much as possible (as opposed to other sprinkler contractors who seemed to have no ability or desire to do anything but install dozens of sprinkler heads). When I first met with Mansour, he looked me in the eye and said he would do anything and everything to make sure I became a happy customer. I had a couple of issues after installation (and after payment, I might add) and he was there within hours to fix them; but today, January 5, he arrived within an hour of our request to help open a line so we could water our ice rink! And refused to accept payment! I wish all contractors could be like Green Again. I recommend them highly.

We love helping our customers use and enjoy their properties while consuming water as efficiently as possible. Now we can add to our accomplishments, helping our customers create a backyard ice rink! Thank you Jennifer in Lawrence Park for your confidence in us. We appreciate your business!

More about Green Again Irrigation Inc.

Green Again Irrigation Inc. is a professional, insured and earth-friendly company that is managed and owned by an irrigation engineer. We specialize in residential and commercial drip irrigation and sprinkler systems as well as landscape lighting. We are the professionals that you can also count on for custom irrigation design and installation.

We have been proud to service customers throughout the GTA markets including: Toronto, Aurora, New Market, East Gwillimbury, Markham, King, North York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Forest Hill, Maple, Woodbridge, Stouffville, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Pickering, Whitby, Ajax, Mississauga, Oakville and Brampton. When it comes to designing, installing, servicing and repairing irrigation systems, we are dedicated to providing 100% customer satisfaction with our quality services.