TML Construction Inc.

196 Pacific Ave. Toronto ON M5P 2P5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in M4t  >  TML Construction Inc.  >  Roofing repair/replacement
CM in Dovercourt
CM in Dovercourt

Roofing repair/replacement

TML Construction Inc.
416 817-1992
196 Pacific Ave.
Toronto
M5P 2P5

I hired TML to repair a leaking roof. Tom, the roofer recommended by a friend, seemed to ignored the leak and became focussed on replacing the flat roof (more money), despite repeated reminders of the reason for my calling him in. "I leaned over and placed caulking on the flashing - that should do the trick" he informed me finally.

A year later, my NEW roof leaked and the original leak continued unbabated. After 37 calls and innumerable missed appointments with flimsy excuses, he repaired the warranteed "new" roof in two spots, but the original leak? He was only interested in repairing that when I offered to pay him for it and even then, he needed more supplies and would come back.

In all, I stayed home several work days and too many Saturday mornings waiting for him and only got excuses for his no-shows after I chased him. Excuses from illness (2X), the dog dying, a "break-in", "the flamer isn't working" or "I forgot" (3X) - one man with so much bad luck and such a poor memory is hard to believe... The last time he did not show was the last straw for me - I had better things to do on the Saturday before Christmas, but I was home waiting.

Don't waste your time - he will not show up when promised and the work is shoddy!