HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Sydney  >  John MacPherson Plumbing & Heating

Review for John MacPherson Plumbing & Heating

D in Nova Scotia
D in Nova Scotia
35 reviews Sydney, NS

Installing new heating zone in our basement

We decided to have baseboard heating installed in our basement. When we called John MacPherson Plumbing & Heating we immediately received a reasonable quote and a time frame that worked for us. When they started the job we decided using the new plastic piping that is advertised alot these days. Well we had it installed and it seemed to be working very well until about a year later one day I noticed a leak and I immediately called the contractor and he arrived on the job and assessed the damage. John had indicated that he had heard that the plastic wasn't as great as they had heard and he suggested that I change the piping to copper. Thinking that this was going to cost us more money we were hesitate but John indicated that were he had recommended this product that they would install the new piping free of charge. This was wonderful and so they installed the new piping and we have never had a problem with it since. This company is very professional and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for my plumbing requirements.