HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Coquitlam  >  JJ's Custom Plumbing and Drain Cleaning

Ziggy2018 in Maple Ridge
Ziggy2018 in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Toilet issues

Had a new toilet installed by a different company, was leaking so had JJ's come out to take a look. They were prompt, courteous, professional and very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone and use again.

Marisa. P in Coquitlam
Marisa. P in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Mystery clogged drain

JJ's was recommended by my contractors. I had a drain that was backed up and not allowing the washing machine or kitchen sink to drain.
They showed up on time and were very pleasant.
I have an older home so most things aren't easy or straight forward.
They worked very hard on clearing the clog that was way down in the pipe. They were as neat as they could be and answered all my questions.
I would definitely call them again for future work.

1 review Langley, BC

replacing poly-b piping, and a trenchless water line pull to city connection

We needed to replace some poly-b piping in our house. I contacted a few plumbing companies to get quotes. After reviewing the quotes we decided to go with JJ's Plumbing. Their quote was not the cheapest, but close to the others. Justin, the owner, was very friendly and answered any questions I had. I contacted him a several times to ask questions and he replied promptly. Lisa, the receptionist, was very pleasant to talk to and very accommodating.

Keith and Matt were the plumbers that came to do the work. They were very friendly and more than willing to answer all my questions. Before cutting into the drywall, they took their time to find the best locations and kept the cut-outs as small as possible. As for the trenchless water line pull, I will admit I was sceptical. However, after it was done I was amazed at how well the process worked (better than digging up the front yard!).
Overall, JJ's Plumbing met my expectations and I would recommend them to friends and family. They seem to be in the "ball park" with their quotes and we haven't had any issues with the work they did.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a Review! this means a lot to us. We enjoy the challenges of Poly-b repipes and finding the least intrusive paths to completing the project and saving you money on drywall repairs in the end. Sometimes spending a few hours on planning saves hundreds if not thousands on repairs when we are done. Our team prides ourselves in saving you money in the end.

Martin in Surrey
Martin in Surrey
3 reviews Langley, BC

Polybutylene Replacement

I hired Justin and his crew to replace the polyb plumbing in our house. Every member of Justin's crew was friendly, courteous and easy to deal with. They not only got the job done quickly and efficiently but fixed every other plumbing problem they came across. Including a drain pipe that was not up to code a cracked toilet fill pipe and a warped flapper valve. All done at no extra cost. Pipe replacement is a messy job but they kept things nice and clean. There was still some drywall dust, but that's unavoidable. Would definitely use them again, highly recommended.

Thank you Martin! this means a lot for you to write us a review. We pride ourselves in hiring plumbers that have the same core values as we do and it shows in their workmanship and customer service values. We are happy that you saw this as well! Our guys are fairly meticulous and know that if it was something that they wouldn't want in their house then they don't want you having to deal with it in your house! If it is something that doesn't take much time then we have no problem doing it as an added value bonus for the job. it was cute to see how interested your son was while watching us and some of the questions he had were rather impressive. Hope you and the family are doing good!

Maurizio  in Vancouver
Maurizio in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I have used Justin at J.J. Plumbing for several plumbing related services. They have excellent communication, workmanship and customer service. Justin even came by one week after to inspect all the work to ensure there were no surprises. I recommend Justin & the J.J Plumbing team to anyone looking for quality, affordable and headache free plumbing service. Thanks again

Anytime Maurizio! We are happy to have the opportunity to help our customers out and enjoy the problem solving tasks required to complete these tasks. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review.

A.J. from Coquitlam
A.J. from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Possible water drip

Invited JJ via Homestars after seeing his great reviews. Initial quote reasonable. He arrived on time. Very knowledgeable. He quickly assessed the situation and did some investigation via a short snake cam. Got the work done in 1 hr. Determined there was no drip, just some noises due to expansion of the pipes. Problem solved!

Hey A.J, Thanks for taking the time to give us a review, this means a lot to us! We love helping to ease our customers minds and take away the stresses caused by plumbing issues. We are happy to hear that this vist helped to ease your mind and that you got the resolution needed to do so. If you have any questions in the future you know who to call ;0)

John Evans from Coquitlam
John Evans from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Re & re of toilets

We required someone to re & re our tolets in 3 bathrooms to accomodate the installation of new flooring. JJ's was able to respond quickly. The assigned plumber, Scotty, was on time, efficient, flexible to our work schedule, friendly, and did good work. The price was reasonable, and we were very satisfied with the experience.

Thank you John for taking time to write us a review, we appreciate your input as your feedback helps us improve. We do our best to accommodate customers as we know it can be tough with your own work schedule. We appreciated the opportunity to work for you and are very happy to see that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you again for the review, Justin

Brian Gohlke from Vancouver
Brian Gohlke from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Clean out Sewer pipe

I called this company to clean my main sewer line. The receptionist was courteous and the plumber showed up when he said he would which was appreciated. The plumber worked for an hour and a half, ineptly tried to fix the problem, charged me $415 and the "solution" they provided was telling me to call the city. 2 hours after calling the city, the city workers arrived, resolved the issue quickly and efficiently and told me what I needed to do in the future to remedy the problem. JJ incorrectly said that the problem was trees on the city property - the city workers clearly showed me the scope where the issue was - it was on my property. So, I paid JJs to tell me to call the city, and the city to solve the problem. I disputed the claim with Justin and also contacted the Better Business Bureau. In further discussing that with Justin, he replied, "As for the BBB, honestly I don't care if you contact them, the BBB is a total joke and really have no merit." That may be true, I don't know, but that certainly wouldn't be my response to a customer's attempt at disputing a claim.

In the end, to their credit, they did reimburse me $100; however, I found this weak compensation for a job so unprofessionally done. My advice to people with sewer line back-up issues is to call the city. They know what they are doing and after our experience, I subsequently learned that many of our neighbours shared similar experiences - unlucky encounters with plumbers to have the city handle it more efficiently and for less money.

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. You and I have spoken in this regard and I apologize if I have not resolved this issue to your requirements at this point. When we had spoken on the phone we had confirmed that the plumber on site was indeed there for 2 hours plus the cost of the Large drain cleaning machine charges for clearing out your main outlet line for your sanitary system. During this time he had pulled back a large amount of roots, and was out about 75ft. Upon measuring how far out the cable was he had deemed that it was more then likely on the city side. A camera inspection, which was the next step, was an extra $300, which is why he decided to recommend you contact the city and save you money. If he didn't think it was on the city side he would have continued. If he had continued the bill would have increased and to the best of his judgement it was on cities side due to large tree's just off of your property line and the large amount of roots that he had brought back. As you had stated many of your neighbors had the same issue in your area, and were also all told the same thing from different plumbers. This would tell me that it would all be the same tree's Our plumber had mentioned, on the city side. If we see that there is an opportunity to save money we will recommend it or atleast give you the option as we did. You expressed to me that you were not happy with the invoice and when asked what you would like you said you were fine with $300 as you knew that scott had done his job and that we deserved to be paid something but that you felt we were gauging you with the original invoice. I explained the costs of drain cleaning and told you that I would take the $100 off, as you had requested. If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact me again.

Justin

Shuk Wai Lam from Richmond
Shuk Wai Lam from Richmond
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

clogged drain

The guys that did this job were very efficient , including clearing out plugged drains. The plumber gave me some great advice about our garburetor and went out of his way to source parts for our sink. They got it all done within an hour

Hey Wai, thanks for taking the time to give us a review. I am glad to hear that you are happy with our services. At JJ's Custom Plumbing we take pride in offering top quality workmanship and Customer service. Scott is very efficient, very knowledgable and we are very happy to have him on board. Have a great day and as always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call.

Elissa from Vancouver
Elissa from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Plumbing

These plumbers are great - they were very efficient with a variety of small jobs , including clearing out plugged drains. The plumber gave me some great advice about our garburetor and went out of his way to source parts for our sink. Highly recommend!

Thanks Elissa, We recognize that what may seem like a small job to a company may not be to a person with a plumbing issue. We treat every job individually and won’t rush it in favor of a larger one. We pride ourselves on giving our clients our full attention and leaving them satisfied. Thank you for taking time to write a review for us.

More about JJ's Custom Plumbing and Drain Cleaning

Offers custom plumbing, Heating, Cooling and drainage services in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Port Moody, New Westminster, Vancouver and Burnaby BC areas.