Building Experts Canada Ltd

5215 Finch Avenue East Toronto ON M1S0C2
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Scarborough  >  Building Experts Canada Ltd

Reviews for Building Experts Canada Ltd

home inspection

As you can see the reviews are quite outdated. The inspector Nalliah seemed to be knowledgeable regarding the resale home I was purchasing. However, the information is useless if you do not have it in writing. Which delayed our ability to obtain proper quotes for home insurance. Additionally, he asked inappropriate questions and made reference to unnecessary things. I would think twice before using this company. Once he got paid he was unreachable. Also, unwilling to shake hands with the women that were present.
It took over 2 weeks to get my home inspection report. I called him about 8 times, sent 3 text messages, and 3 emails. Once he received payment his already lacking customer service skills got worse! He told me not to call him after hours, which was around 5:30pm or during the day. He stated that I should just email the office and someone would provide the report.
During one of my calls he said the office had system problems again. Which is disconcerting to potential clients. This only adds to my point that he is unreachable and lacks customer service.
Think twice if his prices are lower than another company. In the event that you are actually successful in obtaining your report from him, expect that information such as your name, will be incorrect. I tell you this from experience.
To further add insult to injury when the report was finally sent, it was sent to my real estate agent instead of me, the customer!
I would rate this company poorly.
Best regards,

Donna  in Oshawa
Donna in Oshawa
4 reviews OSHAWA, ON

House Inspection

Provided a very thorough inspection on a resale home, was very friendly and very upfront. He provided us with detailed information on the house and it's defects and went through what maintenance we should do to prevent future issues.

Selva in Scarborough
Selva in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Commercial Building Inspections

Wow!! Awesome service by a well experienced building inspector. Always a real person answer the phone - No answering machine or busy signal.
Lots of useful advice and tips on maintenance. Very much satisfied

Alex in Scarborough
Alex in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Commercial Building Inspection & Environmental Site Assessment

Realistic overview of the property and provided us with excellent information on what to expect in the years to come..Clean, crisp, professional approach. Very clear presentation. Very personable..Deficiencies are dealt with using a proactive approach.

More about Building Experts Canada Ltd

Commercial Building Inspection, Environmental Site Assessment, New-Home Warranty Inspection, Re-Sale Home Inspection, Energy Audit in Greater Toronto Area by University of Toronto educated experienced professionals.