Tac Masonry

Reviews for Tac Masonry

Bill  in Maple Ridge
Bill in Maple Ridge

750 sq ft of stone work to the outside of my house

I would recommend this company to anyone. Very reliable very competitive prices fantastic work I would definitely get them to do work for me again Very friendly and it was a pleasure meeting Morgan and his boys.

Thanks for the nice review bill great working for you look forward to the next one cheers. Morgan

zollie in Maple Ridge
zollie in Maple Ridge

lamp posts

I had Tac masonry come and build some beautiful lamp posts for my dark driveway, they are by far the best masonry company in town and provide fast, honest service and fair prices.. trust me they will be the first company I call when I need further work done!!

We are glad we could be of service to your family we enjoyed working for you. We will be glad to be of service to your family in the future cheers. Morgan

Marissa in Maple Ridge
Marissa in Maple Ridge

Stairs & Retaining walls

Morgan from TAC Masonry has done 2 projects at my home....and we'll have him back for more!
We had old rotting wooden stairs & retaining walls all over our property. Morgan & his crew came in and created stone retaining walls & stairs. It is absolutely beautiful! The stairs added significant safety improvements (3 sets), as well as it looks stunning (classy Whistler-ish feel). The retaining walls & garden beds changed the feel of our yard, from old/run down to clean & put together! (Same plants etc, just Morgans upgrades)

We're glad that all the brohmn stone walls and stairs changed your yard they look amazing thanks for the great review Cheers Morgan

smith of toronto
smith of toronto

stop water leak & build chimney up

I had a leak around my chimney. It developed into more than just a leak. My chimney was under 3ft tall, against building code. Flashing was installed and I called this company to build the chimney up to code. It looks like he did good job building, I didn't have to wait long, I'm confident he knew what he was doing and he had my budget at the top of his mind.
I wish I had done more research on the type of brick he was going to use because it doesn't match the old (like I had asked) and the bright white flashing he used doesn't fit with the house. I'll have to paint it. He's a good builder but I guess I need to pay more if I want nicer looking construction. I'd hire him again but would pay more attention and probably money.

Very hard to match colour to a 50 year old brick but we want to thank you for the job and next time I need to explain better about colour matching ore try to do more with the 400 dollar budget. Cheers Morgan. O ps I never seen this review until now so sorry for taking so long to answer cheers morgan

More about Tac Masonry

Welcome to Tac Masonry. We are family owned and operated, we perform all levels of building and remodeling. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every masonry project. We specialize in both Commercial and Residential masonry installations. Including custom masonry design, and heritage restoration.To name a few of our services, we install all natural and cultured stones, masonry brick veneers, and both structural and architectural block work.

We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project.