Reliable Home Comfort - Out Of Business

Service 24-7-365 Reliable Home Comfort - Out Of Business
289 Rutherford Rd S
Brampton
L6W

This past Tuesday evening around 9 pm my furnace exhause fan started making a high pitch noise. I called Reliable Home Comfort expecting to leave a voice message to book an appointment to have it repaired as soon as possible (because we are in the midst of a deep freeze with two small children). To my surprise the telephone was answered and answered some basic questions. A time slot was booked at that time for service men to come. They come in, looked a the furnace, made a recommendation with a quoted price and upon agreeing to it, they got to work.
Thank you for a responsive job and well done. The service men were very friendly and professional. Now I have peace of mind again with my furnace.

Previous versions of this review:

Furnace repair