Reliable Home Comfort

4300 Steeles Ave West Woodbridge ON l4l-4c2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  Reliable Home Comfort
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Reliable Home Comfort

Kira in East york

When our mystery leak in the basement turned out to be coming from the furnace, I knew just who to call: Dave, "our" furnace guy for 3 years now. As always, Dave showed up on time (I don't know how he does it). He quickly removed the valve that had become clogged with debris, cleaned it out and presto, no more leak! And bonus: Dave is always fun to talk to, as well.

Eric from North York

Reliable Home Comfort is great. We've used them before and were very happy with their work in the past installing a new furnace and A/C at our old place. So we knew who to call when we needed to add humidifiers (two of them) to our furnaces and install a BBQ gas line. They were quick and efficient and did a wonderful job. We would highly recommend.

JennS in Toronto

When our AC stopped working, we called Dave for a service call (we thought he was great when he serviced the unit in 2014 so had kept his number!). He came on the same day and told us our AC needed to be replaced. Reliable gave a competitive price, and they were able to book our install for the next day. We were very impressed with our installers Darrin and Rick. Not only were they able to install the new unit cleanly, but also relocate the AC to a better spot on our property despite the extra work that involved. They were nice to deal with, and did a terrific job. I highly recommend Reliable Home Comfort.

Karin in Leslieville in Toronto

Mid-summer. Water coming out of the furnace. Air conditioning?! Uh-oh... A quick call to Reliable Home Comfort and we had a skilled technician at the house the very next day. And Dave was absolutely great. Incredibly knowledgable, a wonderful representative for the company and an all-around nice guy.

He got the job done quickly and at a very reasonable price. Reliable Home Comfort will definitely be our go-to for our future air conditioning and furnace needs. Thanks Dave!

Dino Danforth/Riverdale

Our furnace stopped working and started making a loud banging sound during a cold weekend in late January. I called Dave on Sunday morning and he came over the same day and determined that we needed a new furnace motor. He got us a new motor and installed it for us on Monday morning. Thanks Dave!

Rob in Toronto

Rob at Reliable fixed my 10 year old air conditioning unit. I cannot speak highly enough of him and his work - honest, quick communication and he went above and beyond to get the job done. I highly recommend Reliable - you can use their services with confidence.

1 review Burlington, ON

Rob was fantastic - he fixed the old a/c unit that was installed in 1997. I thought we were going to have to replace the unit and was actually looking forward to a nice new shiny a/c but Rob said he was going to make our day - the a/c only needed a new part. We put the money he saved us towards floor heating in our bathroom renovations. Will definitely use Reliable again and recommend Reliable to friends

Erin in Toronto

Reliable replaced our ac and furnace. Rob was honest, easy to contact and provided the most competitive of the companies that quoted. The crew that installed was quick and cleaned the work space immaculately. We are very satisfied with the job and the new furnace and ac. Would 100% recommend.

GrantK in Toronto

If you look back far enough, I was the first person to review Reliable 8 years ago when I replaced my AC, and I said then that when it came time to replace my furnace I would give them a call.
Well, when my old furnace was red tagged on its annual cleaning last year, I did exactly that.
I also called the "big guys" to compare prices, but Darryl was still a better price and I knew the service was going to be great, so it was an easy decision.
On the day the guys came, they got the old one out and the new one in super quick, piping was all run flush to the wall to not only look great but be out of the way as much as possible, and set me up with a new filter to boot.
After the free cleaning I was promised is over I certainly plan to get Reliable to keep maintaining my unit - why pay those other guys when I know the service I will get will be top notch!?!
On that note, they just serviced the above mentioned AC, and the technician tweaked the furnace blower pressure to get a bit more cold air up to the top level, plus gave me a tip on maximizing comfort (run the fan hourly - the furnace costs so little now) - love it!

More about Reliable Home Comfort

HVAC, HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING SERVICE.

Finding a higher price is easy. Finding better service is impossible... If your existing system is not functioning properly or if your utilities bills are excessively high, call me for a free upfront estimate on repair or replacement of your Furnace or Air Conditioning System. Fully licensed, fully insured with …

Heating & Air Conditioning and Water Filtration & Purification
We Offer Exceptional Service to your Heating Systems / Air Conditioning Systems / Ductwork / Air Quality Control / Heating & Cooling Maintenance Plans
We Repair, Service, Replace Or Maintain Your Air Conditioning, Heating And Indoor Air Quality Systems
Amana Bryant Carrier Clare Coleman Comfortmaker Ducane Goodman Heil Keeprite Lennox Luxaire Olsen Tempstar Trane York and all other makes.
You can Own, Leese or Rent,
All Furnaces and Air Conditioning System are guaranteed for 10 years Parts and Labour
No deposit and payment is made after you have inspected our work. As for return policy, hasn't happe
Cash / personal Cheque / Financing / Promissory Note or First Born Son.
TSSA Registration / Gas Technician 2 certification313A Refrigeration and Air Conditioning license
Reliable Home Comfort is a part of the Independent HVAC Network
YES! all are staff combined have more degrees than a thermometer!
Big enough to handle your needs ~ Small enough to care
PROJECT RATE
10 Years on Parts and Labour. Homestars Special 2 Free Tune Ups!