Sprinkler Systems

Andrew from Markham
Andrew from Markham

regular maintenance

L4C1H6

I have been using their service for the last 2 years now.

Very punctual. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Price is fair. Love the fact that you can correspond with them via email.

Howard from Richmond Hill
Howard from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Grass sprinklers

Rob and Alan was fantastic, while I had my lawn all redone I had him come over to get some sprinklers installed. Great service, fantastic quality of work and had a very good attitude towards their job. I recommend them.

Lawrence in Toronto
Lawrence in Toronto

Inground Sprinkler System

L4C1H6

Rob is fantastic, they came to move some of my heads as I was doing some landscaping and add some additional heads. Always prompt, friendly, knowledgable and they do a great clean job. Would always recommend them!

Ricky Wang in Thornhill
Ricky Wang in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Home Sprinkler System

L4C1H6

Excellent services! Rob and Alan are very responsible and skilled people. After the initial installation, there was a sound in my home plumbing system. With one email, Rob came back the next day, performed trouble shooting, replaced the control panel and fixed the problem. Very satisfied!

Bruno M in Richmond hill
Bruno M in Richmond hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair of existing sprinkler and end of season closing

L4C1H6

I can't say enough about the service and quality of work from Richmond Hill Sprinklers. When my existing system spring a large leak my original sprinker company was no where to be found so I called Richmond Hill Sprinklers on a Sunday and they actually answered the phone and sent Vic (great guy) out Monday morning to complete the work. He went above and beyond and the price was very reasonable.

I found my new Sprinker company.

Strongly recommended.

Asad Amin in Richmond hill
Asad Amin in Richmond hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front/Back Yard Sprinkler Installation and Ongoing Maintenance

L4C1H6

Prompt, courteous, professional, good quality and value. Sums up their services in spades. I have had my sprinkler system in place for the past year and its been working perfectly. My lawn looks great and its such a timesaver to not have to water the lawn myself.

The team promptly and consistently respond to any email queries and are very proactive with their communications throughout the year.

Tao Feng in Richmond hill
Tao Feng in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Front and backyard inground sprinkler system

Richmond Hill Sprinklers has just installed sprikler system for my front and back yard. I am so happy to have hired a great contractor.

They are very professional. They know what they are doing. They have an amazing machine to bury the pipes like a sewing machine. Nice, clean and quick. They use quality Hunter parts with 5 years warranty, I like that.

One thing worth to mention. I have some area in backyard interlog was damaged, and the pipes happen to pass by. They fixed the damaged interlog when they put back the bricks. Just that, it might cost me a couple hundred if I hire someone else to fix it. And they did it for me for free. Really appreciate!

Robert is a nice and knowledgable guy. it was so nice I can communicate with him with prompt email replies. I feel he is always beside me since I can reach him easily with email. I recall it was so hard to contact other contractors. Alway voicemail, never reply. With Robert, communication is so efficient!

If you happen to live in Richmond Hill or somewhere close, they should be your first choice!

ANON in Thornhill
ANON in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Sprinkler opening

I found him on Homestars. Service was prompt. However, there were a few things which irked me. The shutoff valve in the basement came loose, and he didn't put it back after turning it. It was like he went "oops" and left it there. He also replaced a valve in the main unit, but then the cover wasn't put back properly. Overall, he was okay, but there was not the attention to detail.

Melody Khodaverdian in Thornhill
Melody Khodaverdian in Thornhill
6 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Sprinkler Adjustment and Performance Inspection

Richmond Hill Sprinklers has been working with us since we moved into our home in 2003. We have always received prompt, courteous, friendly & high quality services. I especially like their use of email to communicate with their customers preventing unnecessary paper waste, and the option to quickly reply on my phone when a phone call is not possible. During their last service call, my grandmother was especially pleased at how friendly they were to her and their attempts to communicate even though she does not speak English! Keep up the great work!

Lori in Richmond hill
Lori in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Lawn Sprinkler Service

I have had a sprinkler system for my home for the past 18 years. Last season I switched over to the Richmond Hill Sprinklers company as many of my neighbours are very happy with their service. I am 100% satisfied with the professional and honest way they run their company. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to put in a sprinkler system or wants excellent service for their existing system. I wished I had changed to their company sooner!! Thanks for your exceptional service, Lori from Richmond Hill.

Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Richmondhill?