Richmond Hill Sprinklers

yuhai99 from Richmondhill
yuhai99 from Richmondhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sprinkler winterization

I called in the morning for the sprinkler winterization. RHS service showed up on time the service is quick and professional , definitely recommend to the friends or family members

D Lee from Markham
D Lee from Markham

Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance

John was the technician that serviced my lawn issue. He called 15 mins before arriving and was very professional throughout the entire repair and maintenance. After discovering the cause of the problem (City of Markham cut a sprinkler system pipe while removing a tree stump), he clearly outlined the steps involved and was very efficient in solving the issue. I would recommend RHS for any lawn issues as they are quick and reliable and will definitely be using them in the future.

Scott  in Richmond hill
Scott in Richmond hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fall shut down

Previous independent went out of business last fall and I called RHS to do the fall shut down. They responded quickly and did a great job. Look forward to using them again this year.

Jenn Thornhill
Jenn Thornhill
4 reviews ,

Sprinkler Maintenance

RHS has been servicing our sprinkler system since we moved into our home 6+ years ago. When we had outside renovations, they were there to advise / move sprinklers. They are so courteous, prompt and professional! Highly recommend them.

Andrew from Markham
Andrew from Markham

regular maintenance

I have been using their service for the last 2 years now.

Very punctual. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Price is fair. Love the fact that you can correspond with them via email.

Howard from Richmond Hill
Howard from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Grass sprinklers

Rob and Alan was fantastic, while I had my lawn all redone I had him come over to get some sprinklers installed. Great service, fantastic quality of work and had a very good attitude towards their job. I recommend them.

Lawrence in Toronto
Lawrence in Toronto

Inground Sprinkler System

Rob is fantastic, they came to move some of my heads as I was doing some landscaping and add some additional heads. Always prompt, friendly, knowledgable and they do a great clean job. Would always recommend them!

Ricky Wang in Thornhill
Ricky Wang in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Home Sprinkler System

Excellent services! Rob and Alan are very responsible and skilled people. After the initial installation, there was a sound in my home plumbing system. With one email, Rob came back the next day, performed trouble shooting, replaced the control panel and fixed the problem. Very satisfied!

Bruno M in Richmond hill
Bruno M in Richmond hill
3 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Repair of existing sprinkler and end of season closing

I can't say enough about the service and quality of work from Richmond Hill Sprinklers. When my existing system spring a large leak my original sprinker company was no where to be found so I called Richmond Hill Sprinklers on a Sunday and they actually answered the phone and sent Vic (great guy) out Monday morning to complete the work. He went above and beyond and the price was very reasonable.

I found my new Sprinker company.

Strongly recommended.

Asad Amin in Richmond hill
Asad Amin in Richmond hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front/Back Yard Sprinkler Installation and Ongoing Maintenance

Prompt, courteous, professional, good quality and value. Sums up their services in spades. I have had my sprinkler system in place for the past year and its been working perfectly. My lawn looks great and its such a timesaver to not have to water the lawn myself.

The team promptly and consistently respond to any email queries and are very proactive with their communications throughout the year.

Review has 1 previous version