Richmond Hill Sprinklers

Reviews for Richmond Hill Sprinklers

anita in Richmond Hill
anita in Richmond Hill

Maintainance of Sprinkler System, Richmond Hill, ON

I would recommend Richmond Hill Sprinklers to anyone without any hesitation. I first met Al over 12 years ago. Someone else had installed the system but then I ran into problems and they weren’t around to resolve the issue and that is when RH Sprinklers came to the rescue. It was the middle of winter and I had water pouring get into my basement. I called RH Sprinklers and Al came over in about 1/2 hr and sorted things out right away. Over the years, they have always responded to my calls very promptly and effectively - they come by while I am at work and fix the problem. Recently, I was having a new deck made which resulted in sprinkler heads needing to be moved . Al came by a very short notice to discuss plans with my contractor and at no charge for the visit. I have a couple of dogs and look after friend’s dogs too so I call RH Sprinklers for damaged sprinkler heads or soaker hoses. Most recently, a friend’s dog decided my soaker hose was a extra fun twig to chew on and rip up - Yet again, Al and his team came to my rescue at extremely short notice. What I really like and appreciate about Al and his team are (a) they respond promptly and efficiently to my calls (b) they are very honest and always propose cost effective solutions and (c) they remember my dog’s names and respect the fact that I have dogs and give me a price break on some issues I run into becoz of my furry pals.

Any in Richmond Hill
Any in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Installation and service of sprinkler system

Seven years ago, Richmond Hill Sprinklers installed an irrigation system on my property. Up to now it's been working perfectly. Both, Al and Rob, were very professional, knowledgeable and took their time to teach me how to handle the system. When I place a call or send an email for maintenance, such as replacing a head damaged or not operating properly, or else winterizing the system, within 24 hours the service is done. Their prompt and courteous service is most appreciated. I have never hesitated recommending their company and I will continue to do so.
Any from Richmond Hill

David
David
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Residential sprinkler system installation and service

Richmond Hill Sprinklers installed my sprinkler system in 2012. Once the layout and coverage was designed and approved, the installation was scheduled and installation began shortly afterwards. The installation was completed on schedule with no issues. After installation a review of the system operation was conducted including instructions on how adjustments could be made if required.
Reminders are sent out each fall to schedule a winterizing appointment where a technician shows up on schedule and efficiently prepares the system for the winter months. Assistance is offered in the spring (if required), to start the system up for the first time, but I have not required this assistance.
The technicians are all professional, knowledgeable, efficient, helpful and friendly. The management are easy to contact, responsive and the best in customer service if and when there is an issue of any kind.
I highly recommend this company for all of your lawn and garden sprinkler needs.

Vaki in Richmond Hill
Vaki in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Poor winterizing will cost you a spring opening

I have only used RH Sprinklers for 2 seasons since I moved into the area, both times during opening there were multiple issues that seemed to have been related to improper winterizing.

Last year what was supposed to be a $70 opening cost me ~$700 due to multiple lines bursting and various other issues upon opening.

This year upon turning on the main line they found the copper pipe outside that feeds the system had burst, to me this meant the winterizing again didn't take place as it should have.
Instead they tried to point blame on us being negligent and turning on the main line during the winter months...which of course we would have no reason to do.
As such they refused to cover the cost of repair.

We will no longer be using RH Sprinklers Inc.

Susan in Richmond Hill
Susan in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Irrigation System Installation and Maintenance

Twelve years ago, Al and Rob worked with my landscape architect to design and install an irrigation system that supports spacious areas of garden and lawn, using a variety of sprinkler heads and soaker hoses. They have continued to alter the system as new garden beds, trees and paved areas have been added; and they've replaced heads busted by winter snow plows that jumped the curb (yikes). The RH Sprinklers team is fast, efficient and courteous, and I definitely recommend them to anyone in the neighborhood who is considering an installation or needs a reputable firm to repair or maintain an existing system. And, for someone who enjoys gadgets, I love my handheld remote control for easy spot-watering.
Note that the Google review required entry of a Cost - the $s I noted are for spring prep of the system.

yuhai99 from Richmondhill
yuhai99 from Richmondhill

Sprinkler winterization

I called in the morning for the sprinkler winterization. RHS service showed up on time the service is quick and professional , definitely recommend to the friends or family members

D Lee from Markham
D Lee from Markham

Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance

John was the technician that serviced my lawn issue. He called 15 mins before arriving and was very professional throughout the entire repair and maintenance. After discovering the cause of the problem (City of Markham cut a sprinkler system pipe while removing a tree stump), he clearly outlined the steps involved and was very efficient in solving the issue. I would recommend RHS for any lawn issues as they are quick and reliable and will definitely be using them in the future.

Scott  in Richmond hill
Scott in Richmond hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fall shut down

Previous independent went out of business last fall and I called RHS to do the fall shut down. They responded quickly and did a great job. Look forward to using them again this year.

Jenn Thornhill
Jenn Thornhill
4 reviews ,

Sprinkler Maintenance

RHS has been servicing our sprinkler system since we moved into our home 6+ years ago. When we had outside renovations, they were there to advise / move sprinklers. They are so courteous, prompt and professional! Highly recommend them.

Andrew from Markham
Andrew from Markham

regular maintenance

I have been using their service for the last 2 years now.

Very punctual. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Price is fair. Love the fact that you can correspond with them via email.

Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Richmondhill?