Budget Blinds

Natalie V from Vancouver
Natalie V from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Blinds for home

I moved into my condo 6 years ago and had those dreaded hanging blinds - I went with Budget Blinds after my sister in Edmonton recommended them. They came to my house for a free in-home consultation and had a nifty laser measuring tape. I had originally wanted wood, but the worker stated that this would be really heavy - I ended up getting a fake wood but it has a wood grain on it to make it look like wood - it came out perfect. I had a tricky spot where I have a sliding glass door and two same size windows beside them and you really need the blinds to match up - which they do perfectly! They're perfectly aligned.

I'd recommend them to anyone - at least to get an in home consultation.

kevin from Vancouver
kevin from Vancouver
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

blind replacement

Budget blinds was responsive and quick to produce the blind unit I was looking for. overall their service was good and their staff friendly and knowledgable about their product. I would recommend them.

David
David
23 reviews Vancouver, BC

Service

Budget blind isnt a place to just buy blinds. They do repairs and cleaning at a good price. They picked them up and return them within 48 hours. There pricing is very good but why we chose them was our friends used them to outfit there home. All we needed was cleaning of our wood blind and roller shutters. They came as scheduled and thats what you call service. I have used them 3 times now and other family members also have, Mark and his team is great thank you...

Dalphond
Dalphond
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

New blinds installation

When I phoned we made an appointment, they came promptly and on time. The service was excellent, good price for the service. I am very satisfied and I will not doubt on recommending this company.

Anita Rudolph from Vancouver
Anita Rudolph from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Drapes with blackout and blinds

Shocking company to work with. Very poor quality and absolutely no idea about design aesthetic. Made me a valance which is nothing but a piece of fabric with uneven seams. Had not even been pressed before it was delivered. Do not be fooled by good prices, lower prices mean totally inferior product and service

Kathy in Oakville
Kathy in Oakville
6 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Shutters for Bedroom and Bath

I was very impressed with the in home consultation and the instal measurements. But, the time from ordering to instal was five weeks. I was told three weeks. Blinds came in almost on time but the installers took a week to get here. I think that is a long time for shutters to be delivered. I was very disappointed.

Mason from Vancouver
Mason from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Blinds installed

Budget blinds were truly a delight to work with. Very professional in their approach explained to us why they felt the blinds they recommended matched our needs and all at a competitive price.

Ina  in Port coquitlam
Ina in Port coquitlam
3 reviews PORT COQUITLAM, BC

blinds for new home

the people were very profecional ,the product is with very good have a big selection and variaty,quality and fitting was very nice,was done on time and the price competitive,was a good expirience,will recomend to other people for a big project

Diane from Vancouver
Diane from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

new blinds

good customer service. company offers variety of poducts. door to door service. resonably priced. there are different quality products you can choose from. project done in timely matter as promised. Need to follow up after project.

Hi Diane, thanks for your review of us through HomeStars. I want to know if it was us that we served you. Where exactly do you live?
Thanks, Marcelo

Lisa from Pitt Meadows
Lisa from Pitt Meadows
16 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Install & Price

I have used budget blinds in the last two homes we have lived in. I find them great to deal with and well priced. I have recommended this company to many people.